Far Right And Anti Fascist Protest In Birmingham Turns Into A Mass Brawl

dalsingh101

"Allahu Akbar! Hadooken!"

are the musis now using moves from Street Fighter?!? cant they think of anything original........

my opinion is that this was quite amusing. it would be even more funnier if i knew we sikhs would stay out of it and bide our time. but we wont. we'll jump right in. some on the side of the goreh, others for the musis. and either way we're screwed. since the Khalsa's defeat in Gujerat, we sikhs have fought many battles for loads of different peoples. and each time, we end up worse off in the end than either of the 2 sides involved in the conflict. its a shame that other sikhs dont see this, and will end up fighting for others. both sides will try to court the panth and get some assurances of us helping them, or at least not fighting them. we should just say yes to both and then stay clear and let them do each other in.

Muslims have a tendency to provoke non-Muslims until they then suffer a massacre and then they will complain about it endlessly. They are still crying over the Crusades even though the Crusades were a direct outcome of the Islamic Jihad against Christian Europe. At the moment the Muslims believe that they have the support of the left wing nutcases and other assorted anarchist orgs. The truth is should the majority in this country ever take the law into their own hands no Muslim and no Mosque will be safe. Beating up a few football hooligans and attacking a few white bystanders is hardly the great victory these Muslims claim it to be.

It is just a matter of time before the whites realise what a fifth column they have allowed to take root in their country. It might take one of smaller European countries such as Holland or Sweden to succumb to a Muslim majority and then the rest of Europe will see the Muslims in their true colours. You might even see the native Dutch or Swedes leaving the newly set up Islamic hellhole and becoming refugees in neighbouring countries, I think only then will the majority of the whites realise what Islam and Muslims are all about. Even mekhan'ch might wake up to reality then unless of course he sees the devilish Swedes as part of the freemason conspiracy!

UK is one crazy place man, i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw online huge banner on the streets- it says Jesus was muslim.. if stuff like that happens here, it be huge uproar not because it's regarding jesus but any religious prophet figure. :o

The only difference between the UK and Canada is that the Muslim population is Canada is not as large as it is here. Canada is 10 years behind the UK, give it time and you will see the same problems in Canada as we get here. Although the situation here is bad, it is not as bad as it is in Sweden or in Holland. In Canada you have already had a terrorist conspiracy to attack the parliament and behead the PM.

Tony I get what you are saying but why ignore the threat from the other side. Fact is, there has been an element of gora society that has deeply rooted hatred for people like us here in the UK too. Just because they had been forced to keep their heads down for a few decades because of actions in the 70s/80s, doesn't mean they evaporated into thin air. They were biding their time waiting for an opportunity to return.

Are you old enough to remember these days?

Edited by dalsingh101

Dalsingh101,

I am of the same generation as you and I remember all too well the events of the 70s and 80s. I lived through the Southall riots in '79 as well as the burning of the Hamborough Tavern a few years later. Having worked with both goray and Muslims I have come to the realisation that there are some goray who harbour racism but due to the nature of Islam, ALL practising Muslims harbour a hatred of non-Muslims. So the maths is quite simple. Yes, there are racist goray but they are a miniscule minority and for the most part goray tend to be tolerant. There has been a sea change amongs both goray and amongst Muslims. Racism and hatred has decreased amongst goray but hatred of non-Muslims has increased many fold amongst Muslims. In the last few decades the Muslims have become more extreme, ditching the collective 'asian' identity unless it suits them in order to deflect from the crimes of Muslims. dalsingh101 you are an intelligent guy but you appear to have never moved away from the mentality of the 70s and 80s. Others of our generation have moved away from this mentality and realise that Islam is, has been and always will be the biggest threat to the peace of this Island as well as to good community relations.

UK is one crazy place man, i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw online huge banner on the streets- it says Jesus was muslim.. if stuff like that happens here, it be huge uproar not because it's regarding jesus but any religious prophet figure. :o

UK is the devils den. With all that bad karma of theirs, they won't let go of their British empire. You have White people leaving the UK in droves and the rest of the country doesn't want to work. 90% of the unemployed are Pakistanis or Indians who still think the British rule India. Move on and let the Island die a natural death.

You have to keep an eye on trends Tony. Just like many Muslims were not like they are now a few decades ago, and the community transformed, the same thing is happening with goray. I have a feeling these things go around in cycles.

I somewhat disagree with your suggestion that goray have become more tolerant though. Progress has been made but it is a fairly fragile one. I think legislation has made the racist ones more surreptitious in their hate. Fear of law has restrained the impulse to physically attack "asians". Once the mood swings here (which could happen the way things are going), they will be less restrained. Time will tell. I am not trying to apologise for sullay. I lived in East London which has more of them than many places. I know about the staunch anti Sikh types. But there are plenty of white towns in the Uk, where brown people do not go. If they did they are highly likely to be abused, verbaly and physically. They wouldn't care a monkeys if you was Sikh or Muslim. Most of our people are smart enough not to go to these places. That is why such people are off the radar for us. But don't forget these hitherto silent lumpen section of racists.

BTW, I have worked with both sides like you. Are you discounting the institutionlised racism that is part and parcel of the corporate world here?

Brother you seem to portray goray as some naive victims of sullay here. Don't be blind to actions of Anglo society. The fact that they have lied through their teeth and jumped into wars solely for resources such as oil can't be discounted. How many people have died abroad as a result of this? This includes many women and children, not just jihadis. The fact that they think that less than 200 soldiers dying over a good few years is shocking and totally discount the significantly larger amount of innocents killed on the other side shows you how they think. You are right to highlight the strong anti kafir sentiment in one society but you are wrong to play down the global imperialistic desires and drive for cultural hegemony from the other. Maybe if we had oil in the Panjab they would eyeing us up? Since they stripped Panjab of much of its removable wealth and assets after the Anglo-Sikh wars, I guess they have already had there way with us.

What I am trying to say is that the truth is a little bit more complicated than any "evil sullay and good ole Johnny English, unfairly at the receiving end" narrative. Whilst this may be a partial factor, the greater truth is somewhat larger than this and involves events outside of this island also. In my opinion.

What they are doing abroad helps the kuttarh sulla cause more than any preaching. They are not innocent in all of this. They have the blood of masoom bunday on their hands too, they are just really good at playing it down and hiding it. Don't help them do this. Both sides need condemning.

No offence intended to anyone people.

UK is the devils den. With all that bad karma of theirs, they won't let go of their British empire. You have White people leaving the UK in droves and the rest of the country doesn't want to work. 90% of the unemployed are Pakistanis or Indians who still think the British rule India. Move on and let the Island die a natural death.

Mate, I think you'd find the unemployment rate amongst Indians lower than average here. I don't know what makes you think all nonwhites don't want to work. In sections of the indigenous population you have long term unemployed families who have been out of work for YEARS, sometimes generations, who essentially live off the state. Panjabi SIkhs are especially hardworking here. As are many Polish people for instance.

Get your facts right.

Mate, I think you'd find the unemployment rate amongst Indians lower than average here. I don't know what makes you think all nonwhites don't want to work. In sections of the indigenous population you have long term unemployed families who have been out of work for YEARS, sometimes generations, who essentially live off the state. Panjabi SIkhs are especially hardworking here. As are many Polish people for instance.

Get your facts right.

Again this is British policy - divide and conquer. Keep cleaning their toilets.

Again this is British policy - divide and conquer. Keep cleaning their toilets.

I agree with you. But the notion that all who oppose this are natural bosom buddies is also false. You can have more than one force working against you at any single time....don't you know.

Kaljug i am not a muslim.

I seek to promote dis-llusionment with the values and ideals of western society, which are based on enhancing personal greed and egotism and the progressive atomisation and fragmentation of human beings. Our government in the UK has told us blatant lies, is responsible for the massacre of millions of innocent civilians around the globe through arms sales and illegal wars. It does this on the basis of humanitarian moral values, something which has been called humanitarian imperialism. We in the privileged consumer caste in the west live off the blood of the 3rd world from resources have been siphoned off into the bottomless pit of western greed. By corporations who are legally obliged to make profit, to consider human life before profit would be an illegal act for a corporate entity. Also the increasing surveillance society we live where every move is tracked through cameras oyster cards and other devices.

Our responsiblity is to challenge this hierarchy like the original khalsa challenged injustice. But this involves some uncomfortability - ridicule from your peers, maybe loss of job and loss of respect from the establishment. But instead of challenging these injustices done by our governments Sikhs bumlick the government to be recognised as an official religion and to be valued members of the mainstream society. Sikhs have been assimilated into the mainstream, and have lost the power to change anything they have been well and truly 'got' by the mainstream in their effort to fit in. This hate of muslims is just something that goes with being part of the accepted society, a society thatb has been labelled psychotic and insane by psychologists such as erich fromm and RD Laing.

This hate of muslims is just something that goes with being part of the accepted society, a society thatb has been labelled psychotic and insane by psychologists such as erich fromm and RD Laing.

Are you suggesting the attitude towards Muslims is nothing whatsoever to do with historical and personal experiences of Sikhs?

I agree with you. But the notion that all who oppose this are natural bosom buddies is also false. You can have more than one force working against you at any single time....don't you know.

When did west Asia become Europe? mass migration of Asians into Asia because of their trickonology. Why has Turkey moved to Europe? is Iran next on their list.

When did west Asia become Europe? mass migration of Asians into Asia because of their trickonology. Why has Turkey moved to Europe? is Iran next on their list.

What has this got to do with it? I was talking about potential forces working against Sikhs.

Turkey is a part of Europe because of the Ataturk inspired repositioning of that people. Plus they probably think that the Arabian block or caliphate aren't worth much and have a brighter future as Europeans. Plus they are white.

The Iran thing is another matter altogether. If the "Anglosphere" could get away with it, they would attack, but they are pretty preoccupied right now with Iraq, Afghanistan and the recession.

Israel might make a move, justifiable by the close proximity and open threats.

mass migration of Asians into Asia because of their trickonology.

???? Asians migrating to asia.....huh?

Our responsiblity is to challenge this hierarchy like the original khalsa challenged injustice. But this involves some uncomfortability - ridicule from your peers, maybe loss of job and loss of respect from the establishment. But instead of challenging these injustices done by our governments Sikhs bumlick the government to be recognised as an official religion and to be valued members of the mainstream society. Sikhs have been assimilated into the mainstream, and have lost the power to change anything they have been well and truly 'got' by the mainstream in their effort to fit in. This hate of muslims is just something that goes with being part of the accepted society, a society thatb has been labelled psychotic and insane by psychologists such as erich fromm and RD Laing.

We should be like the lion Romans. The Romans invaded England and beat up these anglo what ever.

We should be like the lion Romans. The Romans invaded England and beat up these anglo what ever.

That was when jung was jung, involving bravery, physical strength and no space age technology when you can kill a whole force (plus innocent pindus) with a remote controlled missile firing drone like you were playing Xbox. lol

Are you suggesting the attitude towards Muslims is nothing whatsoever to do with historical and personal experiences of Sikhs?

No but this smouldering dislike has been fanned into a flame of hatred. Muslims and SIkhs lived together in the past and valued each other as humans and also hated each other as humans. But the modern demonising is something beyond enemity it is about turning people into un-people so you can do what you want to them because they are not regarded as people - a technique used by the marines. (like the marine in vietnam said when asked why he killed numerous civilians "i did not thin they were human") This technique is being used against muslims to portray them as mad mullahs and volatile and beyond reason, unhuman, which is an extension of how in the past the west viewed the 'irrational' east. This pompous victorian racist attitude is what tonyhp and kaljug are regurgitating in a new form, the outer covering may have changed but the discourse is the same.

MJ

You are totally playing down the corporate experiences of Sikhs and Muslims in what you're saying and this takes much of the force of your point away.

Fact is that Sikhs experienced numerous invasions from Afghanistan, Persia, involving rape and pillage and the kidnapping of women and children for sale into slavery. I think Abdali alone invaded over half a dozen times! Sacred places of worship have been attacked including Harmandir Sahib by Nadir Shah. The relationship with the Moghuls went seriously downhill after Akhbar and involved the execution of nonviolent leaders like Guru Arjan Dev ji and the ninth master.

What I would say is that we seem to know little about the relationship between everyday Panjabi Muslims and Sikhs during all of this. Although these seemed to improve drastically under the benign rule of Maharajah Ranjit Singh, who took on and conclusively defeated the jihadists. Whatever the relationship between Muslims and Sikhs of the Panjab in the past, the events at partition, which was the result of BOTH Muslim aspirations and British mechanisms (and not just one of these as some may claim), says alot.

I would say that there was lot more than smouldering dislike going on. Many extant rahit namas give support for this.

Kaljug i am not a muslim.

I seek to promote dis-llusionment with the values and ideals of western society, which are based on enhancing personal greed and egotism and the progressive atomisation and fragmentation of human beings. Our government in the UK has told us blatant lies, is responsible for the massacre of millions of innocent civilians around the globe through arms sales and illegal wars. It does this on the basis of humanitarian moral values, something which has been called humanitarian imperialism. We in the privileged consumer caste in the west live off the blood of the 3rd world from resources have been siphoned off into the bottomless pit of western greed. By corporations who are legally obliged to make profit, to consider human life before profit would be an illegal act for a corporate entity. Also the increasing surveillance society we live where every move is tracked through cameras oyster cards and other devices.

Blah blah blah.

I keep hearing you talking about how evil the West is and how Sikhs should support their Muslim brothers in bringing about the destruction of the West. Well, where is your condemnation of the appalling brutality, ignorance, racism and prejudice in EVERY SINGLE ISLAMIC COUNTRY today and throughout the entire history of Islam?

If you want to challenge what you perceive to be injustices, get of your ass and do some charity work instead of talking about how wonderful Muslims are for wanting to liberate us from the oppression of the West. Muslims do not wan't freedom, they want to replace the hegemony of the West with their own brand of Islamic barbarity and sadistic Quranic rule.

You talk of Sikhs bumlicking the Western world by being valuable members of society. Would you prefer us to join your Muslim brothers and live of state benefits while we plot the murder of innocents and the destruction of Western values?

You talk of "hatred of Muslims" being simply something that is essentially a belief promoted and accepted by the Western world as if Muslims are the victims. If you think that Muslims are somehow innocent of anything they are accused of, you are a blind liberal dhimmi who will be the lapdog of your Muslim masters if they ever come to rule, or you are just a lying Muslim spreading his taquiyyah and kitman.

Go live in an Islamic country if you have such a problem with the West and let's see how much you enjoy being a second class citizen and a slave of your Muslim countrymen.

Get this through your thick head: Muslims have been murdering, raping, killing, and conquering in the name of Allah since the 7th century and nothing has changed. The only thing that is different from the times of the Crusades is that Muslims know that they will never be able to conquer the West militarily so they rely on propaganda and leftist liberal loonytunes and taquiyyah and terrorism by Muslims living in Western countries. The usual Muslim tactic is to kill innocents, get punished for their crimes, and then whine and weep and wail on the news about how cruel the Zionist Crusader Alliance is when they get slapped down.

You practice all the typical techniques of the dhimmi and the taquiyyah expert.

I suggest that the next time you read the Western media and see all the holes and conspiracy theories, go and do the same with the Islamic media from Arab countries lest you become blinded to the lies coming from the other side.

I believe that a Sikh has a better chance of getting into a position of authority in the UK and other Western countries to make changes to improve the condition of Sikhs here and in the rest of the world. No Muslim country will allow the same freedoms unless they are using Sikhs for their own purposes.

I'd also suggest that ever Sikh here reads www.jihadwatch.org regularly to see the state of the Islamic world and the affect Muslims are having now in every part of the world you will find them. And don't buy into the usual liberal/Muslim nonsense of these websites that point out Muslim atrocities in the name of Islam as being racist because it is just the passive-aggressive way that they restrict freedom of expression and truth. The liberal media have already banned these sites from being accessed at work, but somehow they have not seen fit to ban the American pro-terrorist and criminal Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) website. Their message is this: it is racism to even talk about Islam's role in promoting terrorism, but it is freedom of speech when Muslims spread their hatred for non-Muslims and Jews in particular.

Regards,

K.

Edited by Kaljug

Fateh!

Don't you know that that's a racist thing to say? Muslims can't do evil, and they never have. And those who do, and claim to do so in the name of Islam with support from the Quran and Islamic teachings, are actually Misunderstanders of Islam and need your money and help (and preferably a British passport and ticket to the UK on the taxpayers money) so they can be educated. Besides, even if Muslims commit crimes, it is obviously because of Palestine and therefore they are not to blame for their actions.

Regards,

K.

If I lived in a muslim country I would vent my anger against them the same as I am venting my anger against the rulers of the country I live in. Essentialy I am saying that the threat posed by the western orwellian state is much more immediate and threatening to decent human beings than the threat by muslims. Basic freedoms are being lost through such bills as the anti-terrorism laws, while you go on about evil muslims your basic rights of privacy are being stripped away. I am not an apologist for muslims i just think that they are small fry compared to what we will face in the future.

Kaljug as your other posts show such as the one worshipping the most respected Mahadeva, that you are like much of the youth of today confused and seeking an identity, and when I question your view of reality you reply with aggresive posts that show how sensitive you are to having your personal reality infringed upon, well the lord of death Sri Neelkantha the Kapalika, is the one who destroys such tender conceptions of reality which when pressed elicit the shriekings in your post. I also am a student of the Sanskrit vidya and aim to purify myself every day to be able to receive her wisdom, i am not practising taqqiya but i am playing your devil.

As i said the modern orwellian state is something much more terrible than muslims. Someone has esoterically termed it the empire of the black sun, this image is highly disturbing, in jyotish the sun is the atma karaka or indicator of the soul he represents the soul of the universe and the individual jeev atma. This obscuration of this is the darkening of the internal light, which creates life, and signals the dissolution of humanity. This symbol was found in the dreams of highly fragmented scizophrenics with multiple personality disorders by the psychologist RD Laing. Its time to put away this hatred of other creeds and unite.