Far Right And Anti Fascist Protest In Birmingham Turns Into A Mass Brawl

dalsingh101

Its time to put away this hatred of other creeds and unite.

You ignore how these same creeds you want unity with, would have us wiped out if given the chance. What you advocate is classic case of jumping from the frying pan into a fire. Joining Islamists to fight white supremacists is a poor strategy. Think of something else.

The main issue here seems to be Sikhs inability to even visualise an independent, vibrant, strong society of their own, that includes a unique worldview. Instead we are talking about jumping into bed with x or y, trying to decide which lesser evil to join with. Did some of you consider that maybe we shouldn't align ourselves to either?

If I lived in a muslim country I would vent my anger against them the same as I am venting my anger against the rulers of the country I live in.

Sure you would, and then you would be killed by a gang of angry Muslims and the cops will do nothing to protect you.

Kaljug as your other posts show such as the one worshipping the most respected Mahadeva, that you are like much of the youth of today confused and seeking an identity, and when I question your view of reality you reply with aggresive posts that show how sensitive you are to having your personal reality infringed upon, well the lord of death Sri Neelkantha the Kapalika, is the one who destroys such tender conceptions of reality which when pressed elicit the shriekings in your post. I also am a student of the Sanskrit vidya and aim to purify myself every day to be able to receive her wisdom, i am not practising taqqiya but i am playing your devil.

Yawn! I have no problem with Hindus worshipping Mahadev, but Sikhi forbids Sikhs from worshipping Devi/Devatay.

If you think this is me being aggressive, you should come over and visit us at our gym. ;-)

As i said the modern orwellian state is something much more terrible than muslims. Someone has esoterically termed it the empire of the black sun, this image is highly disturbing, in jyotish the sun is the atma karaka or indicator of the soul he represents the soul of the universe and the individual jeev atma. This obscuration of this is the darkening of the internal light, which creates life, and signals the dissolution of humanity. This symbol was found in the dreams of highly fragmented scizophrenics with multiple personality disorders by the psychologist RD Laing. Its time to put away this hatred of other creeds and unite.

Black suns, orwellian states, dark light, demons, freemasons, skull-bearing gods. All you need now are lizard people and you could be the next David Icke.

:LOL:

K.

you can mock but i believe in Gurbani and my own experience when it says there are other realms than the physical. It shows your ignorance when you cannot understand the language of symbols. As these relate to higher experience on non-physical realms, you truly are a representative of the modern secular de-sacralised nation where nihilism is the only creed, remember Guru Gobind Singh ji's Sakhi of the budh avatar who was sent to mislead those with demonic tendencies to dissolution or nihilism, this Sakhi aptly describes your mocking attitude. These symbols I have discovered through much personal sacrifice and suffering and endeavour to discover the truth of the world I inhabit, history has served as the soil from which can be analysed the constituent components that cause the tree of the present to grow and from looking at the tree I can predict to some extent what type of future fruit will be grown. I do not focus exclusively on the soil or the decorations that are the different religions that people have hung from the branches of the tree, then necessarily the view is distorted, though some find the decorations comforting than the stark aridity of the tree.

Each human being reflects the mesocosm of society in as much as the macrocosm of the universe. All that is going on in society is in each person also, all that I have seen in myself each person will also have to experience as we are each the same. This is the true unity Gurbani speaks of the unity of interconnectedness, the demonic unity of the void is destruction into nothingness, it seems some people have confused the two. It is a subtle difference and without guidance one can easily be mistaken for the other. What is happening in the world now is a movement towards this dissolution and the increasing mechanisation of consciousness. Many people feel the hollowness and the fakeness of the modern world that has been created by an ideology that those who care to see will find originated in babylonian times. This ideology has now gained strength through the worlds corporations and business elite, and it has been radiated out to the public through the use of PR advertising and the dogma of science. Anyone who has studied mantric science will know that the words are a mere carrier of the Shakti, they are the sheath of the sword of shakti. Mantra with shakti can even kill, in the same way adverts and tv are carriers for a certain shakti and unless you know how to neutralise this shakti it can infiltrate you and pervert your mind.

Anyway thats enough for today.

Are you suggesting the attitude towards Muslims is nothing whatsoever to do with historical and personal experiences of Sikhs?

No but this smouldering dislike has been fanned into a flame of hatred. Muslims and SIkhs lived together in the past and valued each other as humans and also hated each other as humans. But the modern demonising is something beyond enemity it is about turning people into un-people so you can do what you want to them because they are not regarded as people - a technique used by the marines. (like the marine in vietnam said when asked why he killed numerous civilians "i did not thin they were human") This technique is being used against muslims to portray them as mad mullahs and volatile and beyond reason, unhuman, which is an extension of how in the past the west viewed the 'irrational' east. This pompous victorian racist attitude is what tonyhp and kaljug are regurgitating in a new form, the outer covering may have changed but the discourse is the same.

But doesn't the Quran dehumanise non-Muslims claiming them to be the worst of creatures because they refuse to believe the so-called prophet? Aren't you being dehumanised when the Sharia places a less value in terms of blood money on you than on a Muslim? You really need to get out more instead of reading psychological bukwas by some PhD idiot.

arguing over this is stupid. people are already taking sides. what a shame.

when i started uni, i came across quite a few freshies. they told their sikh jokes, and i cussed them till they screwed up their faces like freshies do. but one point they used to go on about, and i cant forget about is related to sikh bravery. they always went on that we sikhs havent won anything by ourselves for over a century. and what they meant is that all our brave acts in WW1, WW2 and Kargil/Kashmir etc, we were provided with training by the british/hindustanis, they gave us the equipment, their politicians told us which theatre of war to go to etc. and this point struck me, as it is partially true, where as the rest of their points were just bigoted junk. even during the khalsa raj, we relied on the people of the punjab to supply us, and perform other non-soldiering jobs in our country. we need to think for ourselves and be self sufficient in all areas if we want to shield ourselves from the problems that are bubbling to the surface.

to dalsingh:

as for relations between sikhs and muslims in punjab, on a personal level i am sure many sikhs and muslims were friends. but on a community level, the majority of muslims supported the afghans everytime they invaded (even when the afghans treated them like shit) and mutilated khalsa soldiers left on battlefields during the anglo-sikh wars.

to MJ:

shut up for god's sake. why dont you preach at the whites, rather than trying to get us sikhs to do your dirty work.

as for relations between sikhs and muslims in punjab, on a personal level i am sure many sikhs and muslims were friends. but on a community level, the majority of muslims supported the afghans everytime they invaded (even when the afghans treated them like shit) and mutilated khalsa soldiers left on battlefields during the anglo-sikh wars.

From what I read a small contingent of Afghans came to help fight the British but left quickly after it got hot.. Where did you get this info on mutilations from?

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but far from the persecution of Sikhs being by the Mughals elites only, the common Muslim was as much a persecutor of the Sikhs as the Mughal armies ever were. When bounties were placed on Sikh heads, it wasn't the Mughal soldiers going into the lakhi jungle or spying on Sikhs in the villages it was the common Muslim.

As for the Afghans helping the Sikhs against the British it was in the last stages of the 2nd Anglo-Sikh war that the Sikhs offered the Afghans Peshawar in exchange for help.

From what I read a small contingent of Afghans came to help fight the British but left quickly after it got hot.. Where did you get this info on mutilations from?

after our defeat in the first anglo-sikh war, the sikh army commanders offered the afghans multan and peshawar if they sided with us and helped fight the british. at the news of this, most of the muslims in the punjabi army went to multan and were besieged with the instigator of the second war. the khalsa went to the part of the punjab referred to as 'sikh country'. the afghans sent virtually no help, and left as soon as multan fell to the british. as half of the khalsa was trapped in gujerat (the town), the british moved in with overwhelming numbers and slaughtered them. it was said that muslim women came rushing out after the battle, cheering as the british cavalry chased and killed the stragglers who were fleeing the defeat, and then began to loot the dead bodies and mutilated many of them for earings, rings, other jewellery or just to make sure they were dead. i read this a while ago, when i was a teenager and went through a phase where i read as much as i could find about the first khalsa raj and the sikh army. it was such a heart wrenching thing to read about that i doubt i'll ever forget about it. those hijabbed b*tches probably looked like jamdhoots to the poor wounded sikh kids lying there who were drafted in to fight in the second war. thinking about this is making me so mad now. f*ck the pakis and f*ck the british. i hope they all suffer for what they did to us. b@stards.

after our defeat in the first anglo-sikh war, the sikh army commanders offered the afghans multan and peshawar if they sided with us and helped fight the british. at the news of this, most of the muslims in the punjabi army went to multan and were besieged with the instigator of the second war. the khalsa went to the part of the punjab referred to as 'sikh country'. the afghans sent virtually no help, and left as soon as multan fell to the british. as half of the khalsa was trapped in gujerat (the town), the british moved in with overwhelming numbers and slaughtered them. it was said that muslim women came rushing out after the battle, cheering as the british cavalry chased and killed the stragglers who were fleeing the defeat, and then began to loot the dead bodies and mutilated many of them for earings, rings, other jewellery or just to make sure they were dead. i read this a while ago, when i was a teenager and went through a phase where i read as much as i could find about the first khalsa raj and the sikh army. it was such a heart wrenching thing to read about that i doubt i'll ever forget about it. those hijabbed b*tches probably looked like jamdhoots to the poor wounded sikh kids lying there who were drafted in to fight in the second war. thinking about this is making me so mad now. f*ck the pakis and f*ck the british. i hope they all suffer for what they did to us. b@stards.

There are rehat maryada that say to never trust a Muslim. Some of the idiots here dismiss the hundreds of years of suffering inflicted on Sikhs by Muslims - yes, Muslims, not Islamic Fanatics, Misunderstanders of Islam, but Muslims - that led to the formulation of this rehat and go so far as to accuse the author of espousing anti-Gurnmat views.

K.

The Sikhs of the 18th and 19th centuries weren't PC idiots like we get some nowadays. They knew that the Quran and Sunnah allow Muslims to lie in order to further the cause of Islam. You don't survive 70 odd years of genocidal persecution by looking at the world with rose tinted specs!

Interesting enough these Sikhs also realised that you deal with Muslims the same way they deal with non-Muslims. During the Khalsa Raj the Muslim call to prayer was banned, some mosques were used as stables including the main Badshahi Mosque at Lahore. The fine for killing a Kashmiri Muslim was less than that of killing non-Muslims.

Never trust a Muslim, never place any reliance on his/her words and never allow a Muslim to hold a position of authority in your house. Gems from the Rehat which if followed would prevent much of the cr*p that Muslims have been doing to Sikhs in the UK over the last few years.

Tony

It all depends on how the Quranic verses are interpretated as I have said before the difference between Islam and the modern orwellian state is that even though there is much in the Quran that is open to abuse and misinterpretation, it still glorifies the one God, the same God that Baba Nanak glorifies. Between these two peoples there can be healthy enimity as there was in the past when the Afghans invaded and the Sikhs fought them tooth and nail. As I said before this enimity can be healthy and useful, but the modern demonising tendencies have co-opted this healthy enmity and corrupted it. Your enemity to muslims has been co-opted by a virulent strain of nihilism which is the wellspring of modern democracy, the demonic void Guru Gobind Singh Ji talks of. By co-opting this modern secular trend you are opening yourself upto decomposing forces as ideologies have an existence and being like humans, the pattern of thought you follow and you gravitate towards actually posseses you and works through you.

It all depends on how the Quranic verses are interpretated as I have said before the difference between Islam and the modern orwellian state is that even though there is much in the Quran that is open to abuse and misinterpretation, it still glorifies the one God, the same God that Baba Nanak glorifies. Between these two peoples there can be healthy enimity as there was in the past when the Afghans invaded and the Sikhs fought them tooth and nail.

What and we want to bring those good old days back do we? Look just because some people believe in God, it doesn't mean that they are incapable of the most horrendous atrocities. Open your eyes.

Tony

It all depends on how the Quranic verses are interpretated as I have said before the difference between Islam and the modern orwellian state is that even though there is much in the Quran that is open to abuse and misinterpretation, it still glorifies the one God, the same God that Baba Nanak glorifies. Between these two peoples there can be healthy enimity as there was in the past when the Afghans invaded and the Sikhs fought them tooth and nail.

You call the genocide of Sikhs by the Muslim invaders and occupying forces healthy enmity? Congratulations for making the most pig-ignorant statement I've ever read on this forum. I think you should do as HSD suggested and shut the hell up.

As I said before this enimity can be healthy and useful, but the modern demonising tendencies have co-opted this healthy enmity and corrupted it. Your enemity to muslims has been co-opted by a virulent strain of nihilism which is the wellspring of modern democracy, the demonic void Guru Gobind Singh Ji talks of. By co-opting this modern secular trend you are opening yourself upto decomposing forces as ideologies have an existence and being like humans, the pattern of thought you follow and you gravitate towards actually posseses you and works through you.

Sweet. Now those who disagree with your bullshit do so because they are possessed by the demon of secularism. I guess that explains why I can rotate my head 360 degrees and can projectile vomit pea soup at will.

K.

Edited by Kaljug

Nice little video of some of what happened. You can see the goray running for their lives......

http://current.com/items/90662089_birmingh...reet-fights.htm

I think the beginning you mention shows the anti fascist side. Then you can see some big white skinhead (in black teeshirt) railing up to them although the police are inbetween. Then essentially people are having little flare ups with the EDL/Casuals, who largely seem to be either running away, getting chitthur or jumping up and down like bunders proving just what a superior race they are........

Edited by dalsingh101

All it shows is one football hooligan type facing down a combination of Muslims and Left wing idiots. The rest is of a bunch of lightweight pakis hanging around with some burly kalay acting hard knowing they outnumber the hooligans 10-1 and displaying their usual pack mentality. Some of the people who were attacked by Pakis were innocent bystanders. All the pakis did were to show what a liability they are to this country and probably swelled the ranks of BNP supporters.

All it shows is one football hooligan type facing down a combination of Muslims and Left wing idiots. The rest is of a bunch of lightweight pakis hanging around with some burly kalay acting hard knowing they outnumber the hooligans 10-1 and displaying their usual pack mentality. Some of the people who were attacked by Pakis were innocent bystanders. All the pakis did were to show what a liability they are to this country and probably swelled the ranks of BNP supporters.

You seem to be playing down the contribution of white racists in all this scenario. Yes there are issues with Islamic fundamentalists, but for white supremacists to jump on that bandwagon to try and get a foot in is just opportunism. Most of those skinhead types wouldn't know the difference between a Sikh or Muslim. We are all pakis in their eyes.

I dream of the day when upnay grow the nads to actually carve themselves out an independent, vibrant and strong position in this duniya. Where we can say "admin cut" to everyone and create a nice, respectable, deeply entrenched position of our own. Like every other admin cut people seem to have managed to do!

I dream of the day when upnay grow the nads to actually carve themselves out an independent, vibrant and strong position in this duniya. Where we can say "admin cut" to everyone and create a nice, respectable, deeply entrenched position of our own. Like every other admin cut people seem to have managed to do!

We have nads in abundance (as can be seen from the aggression we have towards each other), the problem is that some Sikhs practice voluntary castration in the guise of mystic sentimentality so that Sikhi becomes some amorphous thing without firm boundaries that takes the form of every other religion (and every ego) with which it comes into contact.

They do not understand that, at a spiritual level everything may be of the same essence and there may be no difference between one thing and the next, but that does not mean that Sikhs living in the world do not need a unique identity, language, system of ethics and politics all derived from Gurbani to survive in Kaljug. Else why would Guru Hargobind introduce the concept of Miri and Piri, spiritual and temporal power?

K.

Edited by Kaljug