Far Right And Anti Fascist Protest In Birmingham Turns Into A Mass Brawl

dalsingh101

kaljug

There is some intellectual deficit as well. People don't understand the simple premise of self goverence and social engineering. Each Sikh wanders off in their own flavour of Sikhi (me included) and we are like a community of islands. Where are the corporate goals? We don't even get the fact that we actually need these...how dumb is that!!!

At least the original Singh Sabha guys understood the importance of numbers, politically speaking. 100 years later, we've regressed so much we've lost that understanding as well.

Look I'm whinging now. Didn't get much sleep last night, probably effecting me.

Edited by dalsingh101

You seem to be playing down the contribution of white racists in all this scenario. Yes there are issues with Islamic fundamentalists, but for white supremacists to jump on that bandwagon to try and get a foot in is just opportunism. Most of those skinhead types wouldn't know the difference between a Sikh or Muslim. We are all pakis in their eyes.

I just commented on what I saw on the video. I was not there so have no idea of what happened, although knowing what paks are like then it is very likely they were at the bottom of the trouble. Muslims are creating problems all over Europe so it should come as no surprise that fascists of these countries are getting more and more stronger electorally. So is that the fault of the fascists or the Muslims?

They do not understand that, at a spiritual level everything may be of the same essence and there may be no difference between one thing and the next, but that does not mean that Sikhs living in the world do not need a unique identity, language, system of ethics and politics all derived from Gurbani to survive in Kaljug. Else why would Guru Hargobind introduce the concept of Miri and Piri, spiritual and temporal power?

Well said.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to post this for the brothers who go on like goray are really civilised and that sullah are the only ones who act like phudoos in the UK (you know who you are).

Please compare this incident to the one originally covered by the thread. Ask yourself which one involved more people and violence and cost the tax payer more to provide police support for? I was in the area yesterday and it felt like it under seize. Police everywhere, including hovering around in copters.

Those people who like to portray Brits as innocent, pleasant people going peacefully about their business, and many immigrants as violent scum (i.e. BNPs) need to face some home truths.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...de-stadium.html

• 3 months later...

You have to keep an eye on trends Tony. Just like many Muslims were not like they are now a few decades ago, and the community transformed, the same thing is happening with goray. I have a feeling these things go around in cycles.

I somewhat disagree with your suggestion that goray have become more tolerant though. Progress has been made but it is a fairly fragile one. I think legislation has made the racist ones more surreptitious in their hate. Fear of law has restrained the impulse to physically attack "asians". Once the mood swings here (which could happen the way things are going), they will be less restrained. Time will tell. I am not trying to apologise for sullay. I lived in East London which has more of them than many places. I know about the staunch anti Sikh types. But there are plenty of white towns in the Uk, where brown people do not go. If they did they are highly likely to be abused, verbaly and physically. They wouldn't care a monkeys if you was Sikh or Muslim. Most of our people are smart enough not to go to these places. That is why such people are off the radar for us. But don't forget these hitherto silent lumpen section of racists.

BTW, I have worked with both sides like you. Are you discounting the institutionlised racism that is part and parcel of the corporate world here?

Sorry I've decided to edit this post because it was so messy. Don't worry the points are basically the same.

dalsingh is right, the progress on race relations is fragile. Whites could easily become more rightwing just as Muslims have in recent years. A lot of racism these days is done slyly in a passive-aggressive way and victims usually tolerate it because they cannot prove it. Race laws and political correctness have pushed it underground. Inquiries usually find that non-whites are given a harder time than whites in various UK institutions. This is why I am wary about contributing to this anti-sullah thing.

Goray aren't always as nice and moral as they seem to be. I remember reading a post by a guy a while back by a guy who worked at a UK university. He wrote about how there was a really nasty white female student there who with her friends continually baited an Asian Muslim student (whom he did not describe negatively, so he was most likely harmless). She took it so far that the guy eventually flipped and she ended up locked in a room with him and a butcher's knife. The Police ended up involved. He was arrested and removed (understandably) while she got sympathy from everyone. And she is still carrying on in the same manner with other victims. It's just something I have noticed more than once. Goray can be very admiring of nasty bullying people.

There seems to be more negative feeling towards Asians in the UK than other groups. I've noticed some white people not say bad things about blacks being receptive to negative stereotypes about Asians that depict us as greedy, evil, dirty, dishonest and scheming, etc. Remember how Shilpa was treated on Big Brother. They were OK with Jermaine Jackson. The Secret Policeman documentary also revealed a fixation with Asians, and it wasn't just the bigmouths who were like that. The training instructor and the rest of the trainees showed the same attitude, only they had the sense to not flaunt it at every opportunity, but it was clear when it was announced that the Asian trainee was backtracked. What led to the Oldham riots showed the same. It wasn't just the BNP, there was collusion by police and the local press. Local chavs boasted on TV about how the area is a no-go area for non-whites and promised a race war specifically mentioning Asians.

Edited by Dharma

Just give them enough rope to hang themselves with. If they think that they will get some great victory out of starting a race war, they've got another thing coming. I'm not making threats, just pointing out that when push comes to shove, we shouldnt be afraid to hit hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...
6 hours ago, Premi said:

@dalsingh101you posted this at a time when EDL and BNP seemed quite big

Now, I only see 'Britain First' as having some national popularity

A lot of what was discussed that could happen, did not. 

12 years on, I see that the conditions are worsening for possibly more racism 

What do you think ?

The names i.e. EDL, BNP, Britain First, Combat 18, National Front are irrelevant. They are basically tentacles of the same beast. If things didn't happen, it may well have been effected by people actually resisting in various ways. 

This white supremacist thing has been around for a long while. All it is waiting for is the opportunity to to establish and normalise itself again. It's never gone away, just underground.

With the serious potential of economic and ecological turmoil that exists today, as well as the obvious existential threat many whites feels along racial lines, it is fertile ground for such impulses. 

@Premi

If things didn't happen, it may well have been effected by people actually resisting in various ways. 

BNP in East London:

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Well if that's all they got bro. They need to change to a pacifist rhetoric. That was adorable. Lol. 

I vaguely recall hearing one of those BNP guys was ex-military too.......make of it what you will

11 minutes ago, paapiman said:

All Moslem guys right?

Bhul chuk maaf

Probably. 

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm surprised they didn't do better. But then again 99 percent of people just seem to get locked up tight and or fall over with or without flailing. 

Point was clearly made though. The predecessors of the BNP (the National Front) were a nasty, lowly group of white supremacists with a history of attacking single targets in groups (as well as children) in the area. 

Dave Haslam na Twitteru: "@NickGriffinBU Nick Griffin always on the wrong  side of history. Into "white power" and the National Front. Shiny faced  goon voted out of the EU Parliament by the

BNP leader Nick Griffin isolated after election disasters | Nick Griffin |  The Guardian

17 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

The predecessors of the BNP (the National Front) were a nasty, lowly group of white supremacists with a history of attacking single targets in groups (as well as children) in the area. 

Has it been classified as a Terrorist org by the UK authorities?

Bhul chuk maaf

8 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Has it been classified as a Terrorist org by the UK authorities?

Bhul chuk maaf

No. They are a 'political party'. 

30 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Point was clearly made though. The predecessors of the BNP (the National Front) were a nasty, lowly group of white supremacists with a history of attacking single targets in groups (as well as children) in the area. 

Did they attack a lot of Sikhs or targeted Moslems and Blacks more?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf