Far Right And Anti Fascist Protest In Birmingham Turns Into A Mass Brawl

dalsingh101

21 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I met a guy who was intoxicated at a big outdoor music event. Partying hard. And taking photos of other people partying and smiling and you know standing next to each other with their drinks and stuff. And when he first noticed, and the first photo he showed me, was when he was taking a photo of a couple girls standing next to each other, there was a ghost, an inhuman ghost behind them bro, a crazy insect-like looking horrible clear as day ghostly apparition. 

And he didn't notice it first but a little bit later on the girls asked him to send them the photo and it's when he went to text it to them, he could clearly see what had been standing...well...floating behind them. He's intoxicated so he's like I'm going to try and find this thing some more. So he pops it on video mode and starts scanning through the crowd and sure enough he catches this thing darting in between and around people all of whom seem too intoxicated to realize that it's there while they're dancing. And right before he gets freaked out and turns the video off it looks right at him. And I've heard other people say that they've run into these things at debotched parties, and seen them. I heard a verbal account of a story on YouTube and as the person started telling it well before they got to the end, I knew exactly what they were going to tell me they saw, and when they described what it looked like, it was dead on. 

And after he got it's attention, and got scared, he was sitting there trying to ignore it, but it wasn't ignoring him, so he started filming again, and I saw several other clips of this thing getting closer to where he was, and paying him more attention, this guy was shook it had been sometime since he took those photos, but you could tell when he was showing you, that he was still viscerally affected by it. Like looking behind his shoulder when he shows you the video, nervous, sweating, it had an effect on the guy. 

Does he still have those photos with him?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, HSD said:

He’s just a far right gobsh*te. The whole exposing grooming gangs is just a money maker for him. Half his friends are nonces as I showed in a post earlier on this thread. 

A lot of whites I’ve come across on that island claim to have Irish ancestry, probably to differentiate themselves from the natives and play up their individuality. They were all as racist as the Brits though and I couldn’t tell the difference between them. 

Some taliban boys could tell us about their experiences of growing up under western imperialism but that doesn’t mean they’re the good guys. Sikhs need to grow up about some of these topics. There is nothing that we can’t say, figure out or do ourselves, there is no need for white handholding or waiting for a white voice to articulate. 

I find the self-occlusion of his Irish ancestry suspicious. I'm sure he knows about grooming coming from where he does, but I think that his wrapping up of the whole grooming issue around football culture did more harm than good. It essentially helped turn the issue into one other whites could turn their nose up at as a right-wing, working class rabble raising.    

I think to an extent he is standing up for just causes - he does come across very passionately when speaking about certain issues.

But he has a criminal background and lots of controversy. 

wouldn't be surprised at all if  he is 'compromised' in some way, especially with 

On 4/4/2022 at 12:27 AM, HSD said:

Half his friends are nonces as I showed in a post earlier on this thread. 

On 8/9/2009 at 8:57 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Although I doubt (or hope!) that it wont come to that. Fact is, in the past racist attacks on asians (organsied and random Paki bashing) caused asians of all backgrounds to unite to combat this. If we have a hard rightward swing and an increase in attacks like that, the same thing may happen again.

I agree with you that white neo nazism and Islamo fundamentalism are both the same thing. They are essentially supremacist movements. That is what they have in common. That is ironically also why they are clashing with each other.

This is not about taking sides but seeing what is happening and making sure we don't get caught in the middle and being able and prepared to defend our own community.

agreed

Reading back on this thread is..........

So much has happened since then, and a lot of it foreshadowed by what was discussed herein. 

16 hours ago, HSD said:

As for the Anglos and their blame game: when they are in front of brown people they blame the y-words, in front of black people they blame the p-words and in front of other whites they blame the n-words.  

The sulleh do something similar: in front of Sikhs they blame the goreh, in front of kaleh they blame the Jews and in front of goreh they blame the Sikhs. 

Liked the post and it made me smile.

but the Anglo blame game seems like it would be difficult to remember in everyday life! And why would they blame ‘ Y word’ in front of browns who have little to do with ‘Y’s? Unless you mean Palestinian browns..?

And what would Muslims blame Sikhs for ?! Lol. Can’t see any sane person taking that one too seriously 

Not being personal, just my opinion 

16 minutes ago, Premi said:

Liked the post and it made me smile.

but the Anglo blame game seems like it would be difficult to remember in everyday life! And why would they blame ‘ Y word’ in front of browns who have little to do with ‘Y’s? Unless you mean Palestinian browns..?

And what would Muslims blame Sikhs for ?! Lol. Can’t see any sane person taking that one too seriously 

I think you're in danger of being a victim of being closeted and (and maybe simple minded?) again? 

I think HSD is on point.

Even back in the day before any  sullah extremism emerged anglos would tell blacks they hated 'ps', and then tell us that it was the blacks causing all the problems and that we were okay. These things might be difficult for someone like you to remember in everyday life, but we are talking about a people who've had historic colonial and slavery based relations with multiple communities simultaneously, so they would have no issue doing it, and actually have been already for a few centuries. It says a lot that you haven't picked up on this truth under your nose brother.  

Many working class goray work with large groups of sullay everyday, blaming Sikhs for the ground level tensions that can arise from highlighting grooming is a thing. Many goreean don't see anything wrong with having relations with sullay (or other people) either, and see active Sikhs as trouble makers stifling 'love'. Paedophilia has a strange place in anglo society, it's been quietly tolerated amongst many of the well to do for a long while - I just have to think back to all the children's TV presenters from my childhood here to remember that....... They would sacrifice some of their own girls (and ours too) just to keep the peace here. 

Sharpen up bro. 

@Premi

That last post of mine seems harsh towards you on reflection. Sorry about that bro. 

On 4/9/2022 at 1:00 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Even back in the day before any  sullah extremism emerged anglos would tell blacks they hated 'ps', and then tell us that it was the blacks causing all the problems and that we were okay.

Yes, I believe that 

These things might be difficult for someone like you to remember in everyday life, but we are talking about a people who've had historic colonial and slavery based relations with multiple communities simultaneously, so they would have no issue doing it, and actually have been already for a few centuries. It says a lot that you haven't picked up on this truth under your nose brother.  

Agreed

Many working class goray work with large groups of sullay everyday, blaming Sikhs for the ground level tensions that can arise from highlighting grooming 

Where do they work together? If referring to Paks, I don’t see them working much with other groups in working class setting, unless referring to Office jobs or professional jobs 

Many goreean don't see anything wrong with having relations with sullay (or other people) either, and see active Sikhs as trouble makers stifling 'love'. 

Are these white women not wise by now of all the grooming issues?

most whites don’t know much about Sikhs being ‘victims’ of and opposing the grooming gangs, especially not the going white women who are also ‘victims’

I don’t see these things in everyday life, but I can imagine what Paks might say to Goray in case any ‘riots’ occur again in the UK and there is racist slant to it.

Should Sikhs be forming alliances with any other groups of ‘street’ people ?

17 minutes ago, Premi said:

I don’t see these things in everyday life, but I can imagine what Paks might say to Goray in case any ‘riots’ occur again in the UK and there is racist slant to it.

Should Sikhs be forming alliances with any other groups of ‘street’ people ?

No, just sort out unity amongst our own for now. 

On 4/9/2022 at 12:31 PM, Premi said:

And why would they blame ‘ Y word’ in front of browns who have little to do with ‘Y’s? Unless you mean Palestinian browns..?

Dude, this is a discussion forum. Most people here have had arguments with one another at some point. If you feel you need to say something just come out with it as long as it’s not illegal. It’s not like I can reach down your phone line and grab you through your computer screen…..

The anglos blame the y-words in front of brown people partly because they think we are all the same. The main reason they do it in front of Indians though is because they think we are obsessed with money. By bringing up Jews they are hoping to make us jealous because these racists think we would get upset at their community’s financial success. This might sound childish but a lot of brits have some sort of racist pantomime playing in their heads where the rest of us are reduced to ridiculous caricatures. The funny thing is that out of all the developed nations they are the most money grubbing lot. Add to that the whole reason they attacked Punjab is due to being jealous of our wealth and their need to impoverish us to maintain their world view. These people love to add insult to injury by accusing the victim of what they themselves have done. Racism, being based on hatred, is neither rational nor logical. 

Sulleh go on about white racism around us but when they are alone with anglos they love to take the p*ss out of Sikhs. Both groups consider us to be ugly, dirty and stupid criminals.  As for what muslims blame us for, take your pick: islam not being prevalent in all of Asia, the failure of muslim power in South Asia, the destruction of the Afghan empire, the failure to create a Pakistan as had been promised by Britain, the justice killings of 1947 against their attempted genocide, winning wars for India, standing up to groomers, countering islamists in other ways etc. 

I think the mad Sikhs are the ones who aren’t able to understand racism and islamism in front of their faces……

On 4/9/2022 at 12:31 PM, Premi said:

but the Anglo blame game seems like it would be difficult to remember 

Good thing I wrote it down for you then. 

On 4/9/2022 at 8:00 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Many goreean don't see anything wrong with having relations with sullay (or other people) either, and see active Sikhs as trouble makers stifling 'love'.

A lot of them or some of them?

How do you think these same "Goris" will react if Radical Islamists want to use them as sex slaves? or behead them? Would they want these "Active Sikhs" to save them or not? 

@GurjantGnostic

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

A lot of them or some of them?

How do you think these same "Goris" will react if Radical Islamists want to use them as sex slaves? or behead them? Would they want these "Active Sikhs" to save them or not? 

@GurjantGnostic

Bhul chuk maaf

It's hard to determine how many, but the truth is a that a lot of females think that the girls get themselves into this situation because they are either stupid or their families are stupid (or a mixture of both). 

They see the sullay who do that as a minority, plus they know that they have their own problems with pedos.  You make me laugh bro, you think some 'active Sikhs' want to run around saving gorian from being 'beheaded'. What planet are you on? lol! 

27 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

You make me laugh bro, you think some 'active Sikhs' want to run around saving gorian from being 'beheaded'. What planet are you on? lol! 

Well, if that situation does occur (where a terrorist is attacking innocent people) in front of our eyes, "Active Sikhs" will have to jump in to save those people. Daas is almost certain that you would also try to stop that mad man.

We are Kshatris bro. Protecting innocent people is our job.

Bhul chuk maaf

Just now, paapiman said:

Well, if that situation does occur (where a terrorist is attacking innocent people) in front of our eyes, "Active Sikhs" will have to jump in to save those people. Daas is almost certain that you would also try to stop that mad man.

We are Kshatris bro. Protecting innocent people is our job.

Bhul chuk maaf

Bro, you'd have to judge each situation. Plus, some of us feel that many of these brit-goray feed our own community to our enemies. You talk a lot of idealistic stuff, but when you get into the murky realities of inter-community relations, it's more complex. Given how so many other communities want to use and abuse us, I feel we need to extra careful of protecting our own.  

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Bro, you'd have to judge each situation. Plus, some of us feel that many of these brit-goray feed our own community to our enemies. You talk a lot of idealistic stuff, but when you get into the murky realities of inter-community relations, it's more complex. Given how so many other communities want to use and abuse us, I feel we need to extra careful of protecting our own.  

Daas understands your situation, but if something is happening right in front of our eyes (like a white person is being attacked viciously), we (as Sikh Sardars/Kshatris) have to do something about it. 

In general, when it comes to organized efforts, we definitely need to focus on Sikh issues especially after having seen the attitude of British law officials towards grooming of our kids.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Plus, some of us feel that many of these brit-goray feed our own community to our enemies.

Do you think that could be because they are scared of us? They probably know our religion is the most militant religion on the planet. They probably also know that we will fight back hard.

Bhul chuk maaf