I have a question for all.....

That Audio tape is like a ocean where beautiful concept of sikhi- peace of mind, get rid of suffering, scarifices, 5 vices all been discussed.

But its not for everyone..because i have tried this attempt i actually gave this tape to about 20 people. But they still cant figure out whats the point in the tape??

Its like you are dying for thrist but ocean is right front of you. You have doubts in your mind and your mind thinks its not a ocean but its a pond.

So its not everyone to beleive in and only people who can beleive in it its because vaheguroo wants them to beleive..

oh btw its baba ishar singh ji rara sahib divan... i be settin up my ftp server again on thrusday.. you can have it then.

That Audio tape is like a ocean where beautiful concept of sikhi- peace of mind, get rid of suffering, scarifices, 5 vices all been discussed.

But its not for everyone..because i have tried this attempt i actually gave this tape to about 20 people. But they still cant figure out whats the point in the tape??

Its like you are dying for thrist but ocean is right front of you. You have doubts in your mind and your mind thinks its not a ocean but its a pond.

So its not everyone to beleive in and only people who can beleive in it its because vaheguroo wants them to beleive..

oh btw its baba ishar singh ji rara sahib divan... i be settin up my ftp server again on thrusday.. you can have it then.

thik e ji

oooh btw

how many diwans do yoyu have in you ftp?

OK ANYWAYS - BHANJEE - back to your topic...

I think it's remarkable that you're at least REALIZING these things - most of the world is IGNORANT, choosing to completly avoid reality and truth. I'm really sorry that people judge you - they truly SHOULDN'T. Real Sikhs aren't supposed to judge others. Whether you are Amritdharee or not, a real Sikh should show you the same love. It's really unfair when people shun non-Amritdharee people and make them feel inferior, because although Amrit is SOOO important and precious, that doesn't mean that people who haven't taken it yet are inferior or whatever.

I think it's great that you've come this far - you're at least looking at and considering keeping hair and becoming a real, true Sikh in the future.. Bhanjee, you should do things with Sehaj - slowly - and that way you wont reget things. Don't jump in to anything if you aren't ready - but at the same time - don't avoid doing certain things out of fear. I'm not accusing you of anything bhanjee but soo many people refrain from being Sikhs out of FEAR - but their hearts and souls are crying out for Guru Jee and for Amrit.... It's a matter of conquering your mind.

If you're not ready yet to completely follow it, then I'm sure Guru Jee will forgive you - because hey I've done so much against his Hukam and he showers me with love, because he knows I'm his child.. But after a while, you begin to realize that Guru Jee is SOO precious - he's free ALREADY and he wants to free you too. Guru Jee is standing there waiting for you to come into his arms, so why shouldn't we accept his invitation? He's standing there willing to take away all of our problems, all we have to do is show him love... Remember - you take ONE step towards him, and he will take THOUSANDS towards you.

Take it one step at a time - you should try going to sangat, learning more about Sikhi, attending Sikh Youth camps, smagams, reading about Sikhi, doing paat and reading the English Translations, etc., and little by little, you'll realize that Guru Jee is actually making things easier for you. Since I had Guru Jee in my life, everything improved - I was stronger, happier, more content in myself, more confident, and I even got better grades in school - and it's all HIS kirpa.. I'm tellin you the truth girl you need to listen to me, Guru Jee really seriously is AMAZINGG like no other being compares to him... He makes everything so understandable - he makes it so real and he makes everything make sense.. (hope you understood that).. So basically I suggest that you take it one step at a time - little by little - you should at least try to walk on that path though..

Don't think of the FUTURE - think of today, look at all of the sacrifices that Guru Gobind Singh made for his Sikhs, and look at all the sacrifices that Sikhs in our history have made for Guru Jee. It's a beautiful thing :wink:

YOU ALSO NEED TO REALIZE, HOWEVER, that you wont always necessarily have the future, there may not always be "another day" and you may not grow old to be 70... Even if you do, it's so much better to get involved in Sikhi at a young age - it makes life soo much better, so much more meaningful, beautiful, rewarding, happy, carefree, etc... Plus we never know when Death is gonna come down and hunt us... I could die like 5 minutes after writing this sentance - only Guru Jee knows if I really will.. And that's why he's encouraging me and encouraging you and everyone else to walk onto that path.. So we can become secure and save ourselves from further suffering.

I'll p/m you to talk more about this but I hope you're hearing me... Take it slowly but don't run away from it, this path may seem REALLY hard to follow at times, but if you take it slowly, you will begin to follow it properly in some time, and it will prove to be ssoooooooo rewarding... And in a little while you'll cry happy tears at the thought of the first time you came into Sikhi.. You'll be like daaang I'm so lucky that Guru Jee gave me this much kirpa - he changed my life around, and all I had to do was give him a little bit of love, and he returned that love, giving me even more love than I had ever thought was possible to give !!

take care bhanjee, chardee kalaa :)

I'd like to thank those that have been real kind and informative...means a lot to me.....

But...one question then....I'm jus interested in the information regarding it...., don't take me wrong and if anyone is offended, I"m sorry before hand....

What is this thing about all of us being equal in front of God's eyes then, if we must become Gursikhs....Isn't that a form of Favouritism... then why is it said by all Saints....that our roop, rang, bekh doesn't matter, because God is above that all....why?

If u could explain this to me, that'd be great....

I'd like to thank those that have been real kind and informative...means a lot to me.....

But...one question then....I'm jus interested in the information regarding it...., don't take me wrong and if anyone is offended, I"m sorry before hand....

What is this thing about all of us being equal in front of God's eyes then, if we must become Gursikhs....Isn't that a form of Favouritism... then why is it said by all Saints....that our roop, rang, bekh doesn't matter, because God is above that all....why?

If u could explain this to me, that'd be great....

Long time back one of my friend he is Gursikh was joking around and he was like if we don't cut our hair or try not to make up then we will see that GOD wants everybody to be Sikh...lol

Just questions yourself...

Does God wants us to cut our hair?

Does God wants to us kill someone?

Does God wants us feel jealous?

Does God wants us to question him?

If we keep questioning ourselves then we will see that there are 99 things out of 100 are that God doesn't want us to do but we do just because we are so into this world which is not forever.

If you want to get the proper anwser then just ask yourself simple question.

Why do we choose best college to study the same course? You can become doctor, engineer by going to any school but you choose the best and you will notice that all of them have different rules. So, samething goes to religion as well...... You want to reach that almighty by following religion and you choose the best which fits you and it has rules to follow in order to keep you in discipline....

nogroup - sant jarnail singh bhindrawale said the exact same thing once in his speach - a person who is born and stays natural how they were born can be seen as a sikh

hindus and muslims are made with a kenchi (scissors)

example - sunnat/circumcision done by cuttin for muslims

and hindus bodhi is made by cuttin too

:P

WahgurooJiKaKhalsa

WahegurooJiKiFateh

Hey Canadian Jatti, dont care abt those people who judge b4 they even know u, see ppl like that cant help inspire u to become a true sikh, jst do ardas to Guru Ji and he will take care and show u the way...believe me thats all u gotta do

Its really great that u do path and know Japji Sahib by heart, man even i dont know Japji fully and im amritdari! :P neways, so as u mentioned that u dont know what kinda guy u gonna marry , well my sis, i gotta tell u one thing, is that dont worry abt that all, cuz if u really wana take amrit and become a true sikh of Guru Ji, u gotta have faith in Him and He, Himself will arrange ure marriage.

And one more thing, marriage is NOT a compromise that u must change ureself to fit the attitudes of ure spouse, cuz that way ull just make ure life tough! U gotta be URESELF and try to be a true sikh of Guru Ji and keep tryn, one day ull get there... but man just be ureself.

So wat if u go to school and got two jobs??? those things are minor, people work, study, have families to take care of, u shouldnt put God after all those worldy things, cuz HE IS PRICELESS....

neways if u really wanna be a true sikh, jst keep prayn to God and Guru Ji and when He calls u, He will bless u wid amrit Himself...But remeber one thing, that if u take ONE step towards GURU JI, HE WILL TAKE A 100 STEPS FOR THAT ONE STEP U TAKE....THIS IS HOW GREAT, KIND, MERCIFUL, LOVING, CARING, oh i just dont have all the words to explain what Guru Ji is like....

Fateh