Ramadan

tonyhp32

Lol, i 'm not attempting stand up, so I don't need original routines - I am simply saying what I see, if I see the same thing again and again, I say the same again and again, bit like you, all you ever contribute to his forum is @mislum, that, Mohammed this, Koran that'... for our slef appointed resident expert on Islam, yuor education is pretty crap. If you are going to criticise/insult the faith, then at least study it 'properly'. And if that still can't remove the skeletons from your closet, at insult Islam independantly and not under the garb of Sikhi.

That's the standard dhimmi reply. You base your views of Islam on some muslim mate and what he tells you. For dhimmis like you if someone doesn't agree with your rose tinted specs view of Islam then automatically it means that that person hasn't studied Islam! I don't claim to any expert so I look forward to some thoughtful responses from the people on this forum and not the standard dhimmi bukwas and insults from people like you.

Why do they force people not to eat? what ever happened to the saying "there is no compulsion in matters of faith" Muslims like to brainwash us about?

I will never understand why Muslims try to portray their faith as a tolerant faith when it clearly isn't.

Fateh!

Cognitive dissonance. Keep telling someone that you are not striking them, the repeatedly punch them in the face while you are telling them that your intentions are peaceful. It causes a huge amount of confusion for those who pay more attention to words (the vast majority of literate people) than they do actions.

Islam relies on this mass scale confusion regarding what it preaches and what it practices to spread its ideology.

K.