Possible Reasons For Sukh Nidhaan

Kaljug

On 11/5/2016 at 9:45 PM, chatanga1 said:

Good to see you back Crystal.

On 11/5/2016 at 9:41 PM, chatanga1 said:

Neem.

Look at what passes for gatka these days:

Many thanks Chatanga1.

Above shows what is wrong with gatka and our mentality. Survival of the fittest. grapes don't aren't juicy when squashed. 

Where did we go wrong? from CHATKA VIDIYA of mahan jujaroos to 'jalooos vidiya' where we cut bananas and use objects to be hit into our tutteh to show how macho we are. 

Has anyone got the Gur Sobha in the video below? if so please share any snippets of singhs fighting from the granth.

Crystal 

On 9/24/2013 at 11:13 AM, Singh123456777 said:

Also if you guys want some more stories about some Nihangs who were high just ask me.

Sukh Niddan should only be used as a painkiller when somebody is badly wounded and only then.I don't try getting high on Advil but only use it as a painkiller when my body is aching or my head is hurting bad.

Do share the stories veerji

Crystal 

• 1 year later...
47 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Have you ever considered using your own God gifted brain and looking at historical sources and coming to a conclusion about this subject yourself?  

58 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Have you ever considered using your own God gifted brain 

Veer ji there is no need to use this tone of voice on here as i like to treat this site as a 2nd home and the members as a family on here.

59 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Have you ever considered using your own God gifted brain and looking at historical sources and coming to a conclusion about this subject yourself?  

By the way Baba Ji is a Puran Brahmgyani's and nobody can touch even Sant Ji's paaren de door (feets dust) in bhagati simran knowledge. 

That is why i posted the clip of Baba Ji as for me they are Waheguru's voice as Gurbani praises Mahapurshs.

22 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji there is no need to use this tone of voice on here as i like to treat this site as a 2nd home and the members as a family on here.

By the way Baba Ji is a Puran Brahmgyani's and nobody can touch even Sant Ji's paaren de door (feets dust) in bhagati simran knowledge. 

That is why i posted the clip of Baba Ji as for me they are Waheguru's voice as Gurbani praises Mahapurshs.

Brother please don't neglect the greatest gift Waheguru has given you and me - the potential for anubhuv buddhi. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Brother please don't neglect the greatest gift Waheguru has given you and me - the potential for anubhuv buddhi. 

Yes veer ji i do try to use as much of my buddhi that Waheguru has given me. I have full respect for Nihung Dals as i myself follow Budha Dal and want to take amrit from their dal as i read Budha Dal Rehras Sahib full long version.