Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowale At Namdhari Smagam

SAadmin

Here are two rare pictures of Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowale at Namdhari Samagam, following footsteps of his previous predecessors - sant jawala singh ji maharaj harkhowale and many puratan mahapursh- sant attar singh ji reru sahib, sant isher singh ji rara sahib, sant waryam singh ji and sri singh sabhib harbhajan singh jogi.

enjoy !!!

post-3-125595799084_thumb.jpg

post-3-125595800176_thumb.jpg

Fateh ji,

I would like to say that N30 veerji, should be less wahabi and see that the world is more about satchitanand108saroop! I also feel that sahej and bibek would be good because it will mean veerji will smile less and be more chardikallah

Fateh ji,

I would like to say that N30 veerji, should be less wahabi and see that the world is more about satchitanand108saroop! I also feel that sahej and bibek would be good because it will mean veerji will smile less and be more chardikallah

that made my day ..hehe..good one drawrof..kach da glass or steel da glass..lol :LOL::LOL:

Just to let the Sangat know that Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae arrived back in the UK yesterday for 5 weeks of katha, the recordings have began again today. After the 5 weeks they will go to canada for a week

I also have their viakhiya recordings of the Sarkatavali, Yog Dashan and Bairag Shatak which will be available to download once cleaned

Here are two rare pictures of Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowale at Namdhari Samagam, following footsteps of his previous predecessors - sant jawala singh ji maharaj harkhowale and many puratan mahapursh- sant attar singh ji reru sahib, sant isher singh ji rara sahib, sant waryam singh ji and sri singh sabhib harbhajan singh jogi.

enjoy !!!

why is he at an naamdhari smagam.

No program yet, i should have got their number today but was in shock they were here so forgot to ask. i was told by a sevadar they were doing katha in walsall and that the katha they sent for me was to be placed on the net!

There are singhs recording for me daily so will ask them. Looks like it will be mostly around the midlands again though