Panorama 19/10/09

HSD1

Why you being their kooti for?

Come on, Singh, that was uncalled for.

I feel that what you are not getting - and what Shaheediyan is suggesting - is the value in being a respected and valuable member of the society in which you live. Like you say, we don't have the numbers and neither do Sikhs have the desire to convert every Briton to accept Sikhi, but there is a great deal of power in being rspected, loved - and perhaps feared - for what you are capable of doing, especially if that is beyond the ability of most people (like the soldiers of the Sikh regiments in WW2).

I mean this partly from a propaganda point of view for Sikhi, and also from the desire to see others encouraging British Sikhs to be productive, valued and important part of the country in which they live. This is not about accepting the roles that whitey gives us, but about living among the regular people of the UK as a rehatvaan Sikh and being respected for it.

K.

"Trying to leave." Oh yea, where to? The moon? Or is there a slice of paradise here on Earth which you are keeping secret from us... maybe Antartica (not so different to the moon, except that it has Penguins and cool (but dangerous) Leopard Seals...

Nice try with the ghetto types - I was refering to wannabe gangster type jobless bums - not under-priviledged white folk, who are actually trying to better their lot by joining the national army and serving their nation in the process - with a real job.

Even so, I give it to you that I have a snobbish attitude towards wannabe hip hop goons. I never said I was perfect, or that I was a Nihang, I'm far from both.

What do you want. A personal itinerary of my plans and aspirations for the next 5 years! Well, you're not getting it. lol

There you go Mr. Apologist. Those poor whiteys that are so under priviledged. I was a teacher for a while. What screws them up is their own attitude towards education, nowt else. If they could be bothered to refine themselves they could move up the ranks in the white corporate world faster than an ethnic (apart from the ones speed tracked for tokenisation purposes). Poor things huh.

You are a snob and an apologist for white chavs at the same time. Which is quite an achievement.

You most certainly aren't a nihung with that conformist zeal of yours. All some of us ask is that other Sikhs just entertain the notion of a more independent existence without having to 'earn' acceptance from white folks. And having the balls to tell them to eff off when needed from time to time. Is it that hard for people to grasp why this is important?

To many "salaam babu" types around. Not good.

Me an island monkey? Not according to the BNP. I think of it like this: a Lion born in a pig sty is still a Lion. Make of that what you will.

You are implying that the British have not changed over time, bro, all nations do and have changed over time - no one is saying they have a clean slate (not even them - refer to the London Mayors slavery apology). But times change, no its someone elses turn for world domination, others like Italy, Mongolia etc have also had their turn, should we stay paranoid about them also?

The mongolians have no idea of their history, thanks to the chinese and russians giving them a skewed vision of their own history. Similar to how some hindustanis portray our history. As for the italians, they have a hard time keeping their trousers up so are not a threat to anyone. The anglosphere is alive and kicking.

Look at it like this. Every race aims to create a state. If this state is successful, it becomes a powerful state. If it grows even larger it becomes an empire. If it is an empire, history shows it takes 3 wars to bring that race to its knees. If its a powerful state or a consecutive empire (like the Khalsa Raj) it takes just 2 wars. Now the British Empire never lost any wars. The two wars which bankrupted it did not kill off the jingoistic numbnut patriots. So they still exist and reproduce. Hence the state of Britain today. These people will only respect others when they are showed they are not superior. That involves some humbling, usually with violence. Sucking up to them or pandering their cry baby nature will get us no where.

There is nothing wrong with our Bihari (you know, that place where Guru Gobind Singh was from) brothers looking for a better life, your parents or grand parents are guilty of the same thing, which is why you are enjoying all the benefits given to you by 'Island Monkeys'. Unless of course you are born in and living in Punjab, in which case, forgive my comments.

Benefits? Me and my parents work. All I am doing is taking back what they stole from the punjab. I cant believe you think they are giving us any sort of benefits. We died in their wars, they took our resources and changed our nation/religion so much it hurts me to see sikhs defend them. Do you really think they are sorry? I didnt choose to be born here. Now before you tell me to go back to my own country if i dont like it, i would happily go back. Unfortunately, time machines havent been invented. These island monkeys go on about how they invented everything, usually after someone else comes up with it. You see, my country ended at the Battle of Gujerat. The brits took my country, killed our people (including many of the akalis you are fond of), stole our resources, plundered our religion and heritage, skewed our faith, created propaganda machines that were inherited by Hindustan which are used to this day to control the minds of sikhs, treated us like shit for doing the jobs they were to lazy to do, subject us to varying levels of racism, carry on crapping on our beliefs and you want me to be grateful?! No wonder singhs in india were crying when they saw you, i feel pretty sad too now. Waheguru, what has become of us?

Nice try with the ghetto types - I was refering to wannabe gangster type jobless bums - not under-priviledged white folk, who are actually trying to better their lot by joining the national army and serving their nation in the process - with a real job.

Is that a polite way of saying they want to kill ragheads? Maybe you should actually talk to these people you defend so boldly.

You people just can't get over the 'they stole our Kohinoor' mentality.

Move on, the world has changed. Todays Britain is not responsible for the acts of their ancestors.

I am not an apologist for anyone - neither am I stuck somewhere in the middle of the 19th C. What I am trying to explain to you is that people are the same world over - mans inherent nature is the same, countries and people change i.e. Japan, Germany, Italy, Turkey etc as examples from this century.

You people are a joke, any educated Sikh would laugh at you, I am glad you are a tiny, unseen, insignificant minority. Organisations like Sikh Federation, whose end goal is a Sikh Nation, are working within the system, befriending MPs, and making many powerful friends in the process. You are just frustrated dreamer.

"All I am doing is taking back what they stole from the punjab."

Bravo. And how are you doing that exactly, through funding their 'Invasions' via your income tax.

"You are a snob and an apologist for white chavs at the same time."

Look up the definition for chav, an employed Soldier is way off the mark.

Chavs are the little unemployed monkeys who are dressed like Jazzy B and who perform a voluntary security shop front service for McDonalds.

Chavs are not just white, I know many Punjabi 'Sikh' chavs too, just go to Southall, Wolves, Smethwick High Sts etc any weekday afternoon, plenty of them loitering around.

Move on, the world has changed. Todays Britain is not responsible for the acts of their ancestors.

A Scottish senior British Airways pilot is suing the airline for racism after he was called "a jock" and told to go back to his welfare state paid for by the English.

Douglas Maughan also claims there is a culture of racism at BA. Mr Maughan, 54, who has 29 years' flying experience, 15 with BA, said he received a letter and e-mails from a pilot he had never met after he had a letter published in the staff magazine BA News in 2005 which defended Labour's economic record.

One of the letters said: "Come separation will all Jocks F.off to that welfare state (paid for by English middle classes) ??? please say yes." Speaking from his home in Dunblane, Mr Maughan said: "I have heard the terms coon', nigger', sambo' and wog'. I was shocked because I thought this sort of language had stopped."

Father-of-two Mr Maughan said it was particularly upsetting when a colleague said he did not like Indian women because "they are dirty". The pilot added: "He did not know my wife is Asian, but there is a canteen culture of racism at BA."

A spokesman for BA said: "Any reports made by staff about racist behaviour are taken extremely seriously and investigated as a priority."

For Pete's sake, is the above incident or even 100 incidents supposed to reflect the whole UK?

Talk about scratching out a living. Don't you get it, if they didn't want you here you wouldn't be here.

The sheer success of Jewish, Hindu, Sikh, African and many other ethnic/religious communities in the UK in all spheres of the Public Sector and Business Sector is a evidence enough of the truth.

Where else in the world do you have positive discrimination and such high ethnic monitoring to ensure the workforce represents the community etc!

You people just can't get over the 'they stole our Kohinoor' mentality.

Now just hang on a minute. They bloody well did nick our stone. The b*st*rds.

All I ever hear is bullshit about how the young white male is being killed off in PC britain. Over and over and over again. How we asians/blacks are stealing his white women, taking his education out of his head (!), how we take his jobs and how we generally make his life shit. Do you agree with that? If not why are you defending them? At uni, I didnt steal any white women but i could have done with a bat to fend off those nympho's constant advances. I have been more than qualified for any job I have had. At school, white kids did not give two shits. They wanted benefits. The ones with brains expected to do better than sikhs because....well because they were white. They bemoan the fact they dont have an empire. So who is living in the wrong century? Look on facebook and see how popular 'Bring back the British Empire' groups are. They probably have some sikh members as well. How many 'Bring back the Khalsa Raj' groups are there? None. Face it, these people have major issues, which only multiply when you get them in larger groups. The poor white anglo saxon male moans because he cant go around raping and looting all over the world like his ancestors. I remember one posh bint I knew well at uni said she would have got me shot if the empire still existed when i wasnt interested in her. Maybe my experiences are just completely different to yours.

I am not an apologist for anyone - neither am I stuck somewhere in the middle of the 19th C. What I am trying to explain to you is that people are the same world over - mans inherent nature is the same, countries and people change i.e. Japan, Germany, Italy, Turkey etc as examples from this century.

And some things never change. Countries do stay relatively the same, even if the face of it changes.

You people are a joke, any educated Sikh would laugh at you, I am glad you are a tiny, unseen, insignificant minority. Organisations like Sikh Federation, whose end goal is a Sikh Nation, are working within the system, befriending MPs, and making many powerful friends in the process. You are just frustrated dreamer.

Oh so I'm stupid and dont have an education now. As for the Sikh Federation, talk about a bunch of old men who think the hindustani secret agents are about to jump on them for being too 'extreme'. Ironically they are about 20 years too late to start showing balls. Lets see how far they get with these grand schemes of theirs.

Bravo. And how are you doing that exactly, through funding their 'Invasions' via your income tax.

Oh clever. I would happily pay tax for chavs and muslims to kill each other. Shame the hindus werent involved, that would really make it worth it. (joke)

Edited by HSD

Also any brother denying that there is a rise in anti "Asian" sentiment (not just anti sullah) in the UK has his head up his chittor (i.e. Jatboot - licker)

You're right, and it's not only Asians who notice this.

Here are some interesting comments by a black guy on another forum (username "K R"):

Its England, they've never hated anyone more than an asian.

and:

I always assumed it was a religious and cultural thing. On that front the white community is much more comfortable with the black as many black people are christian and raised under western values and culture - so on a basic level they get them more. Interesting thing is the hate seems to transcend even the ignorance and cultural under-exposure of working class whites into the more knowledgeable middle-class whites. A good amount of my friends are white middle class and the subtle, 'humouring' racism against the desi community is profound.

Also white and black people in Britain mix relationship wise about 10x more so I just think there's a kind of indifference there.

http://forums.ratedesi.com/showthread.php?t=287788

This guys friends sound like the closet racists you speak about. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to cultivate hostility in blacks towards Asians.

Regarding the army. Traditionally they recruit from low IQ, poor achieving white (usually northern) sink estates for the foot soldiers. I wouldn't want my family around these people. Most are racist (hence the BNP support) and would struggle with a GCSE.

I think the same. A while ago I read about a half-Sikh / half-white guy who joined the army who was continually verbally and physically attacked by a racist corporal and ended up with his eyeball hanging out after one attack. But this kind of thing is predictable. Sikhs should do as Hindus and Chinese do and focus on good education and employment.

Edited by Dharma