Singhsabhacanada: Dasam Granth Should Be Burnt

dsd108

Present Darshan Ragi and rest of the crew before me and I'll show you. :D

i heard darshan singh has fled to india. Gurdwaras of new york are gathered on oct 31 and passed a resolution requesting Akal takhat jathedar to excommunicate heretic ragi from sikh panth.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Present Darshan Ragi and rest of the crew before me and I'll show you. :D

That's what you would say. You want to hear what a Gurmukh would say then listen to Sant Jarnail Singh ji's Khalsa speeches.

Brother this is not what i am saying. This is what bani says. Be a Gurmukh. As far as i know gurmukhs don't call fellow sikhs names what ever the circumstances.

Brother this is not what i am saying. This is what bani says. Be a Gurmukh. As far as i know gurmukhs don't call fellow sikhs names what ever the circumstances.

How can someone be Dhan Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's son when he slanders him and his Bani. Do you know what happened to Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Har Rai Sahib ji's son. History speaks for itself and yet Sikhs don't want to accept it. Gurbani says be a Gurmukh, but only those can speak as Gurmukh who are Gurmukh. Listen to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa speeches.

Tell me what Gurmukh means and tell me what Manmukh means. A person that has disowned Dasam Granth and now Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji whose Sikh is he? What nonsense are you speaking of, "don't call fellow Sikhs names." A spade is a spade. A donkey is a donkey, put whatever oil and fragance you want on it, it'll still go roll around in the dirt. Calling these guys sheep, donkeys, dogs, thugs, low lifes, Manmukh is only speaking the blunt truth.

Fine you win call them whatever names you want. I hope Guru Gobind Singh Ji is very happy with you.

and May waheguru bless us with more senseable singhs like yourself.

Deepsingh ji

I am not able to understand what you want to say. You are not expressing your thoughts clearly.

Point to note is that our relation with our gurus is through their bani. these people started with Dasam Granth. Now they are attacking SGGS ji. spokesman editor says that he does not acknowledge any other Guru except Sri Guru nanak dev ji. he says that Guru Arjan dev ji did not compile SGGS ji. So he is disowning sikh religion. Jeonwala and Jarnail singh arshi mentor of SPN proudly gives refrences of this newspaper. You still want to call them brothers. You may do so at personal level.

But sikh teachings do not condone such acts of blasphemy. Sikh traditions advise to combat falsehood.

That is what we are saying here.

Edited by singh2

Fellow sikhs? Are those people who do not believe in dasam granth and SGGS ji are fellow sikhs? Please advise what are your yardsticks for saying so.

Fine you win call them whatever names you want. I hope Guru Gobind Singh Ji is very happy with you.

and May waheguru bless us with more senseable singhs like yourself.

Win what? Did I win a prize here!! Your writing speaks for itself. No further remarks needed.

Stay in Chardikala

Went to see what the racket was on SPN and boi do they got some hatred toward me. :D And by their post I can see they fear me. Just a message for you SPN leaders(Aman 'Singh', Narayanjot 'Kaur', 'Gyani' Jarnail 'Singh' Arshi, Tejwant 'Singh' Malik, and rest. Don't fear me.

And this forum and Sikhsangat are the true forums. SPN, well nothing good to say about it.

They specially made a thread for me. I feel so honored :P HAHAHAHAAA

Since I was honored at SPN. I am going to go do Chaupai Sahib.

A reminder, lets keep praying for the Panth. Do Chaupai Sahib the paath when you get a chance

Chardikala

Edited by Only five

Ragi darsahn singh had been singing Dasam granth bani all his life. it is said that out of 130 compositions he sang 85 were from Dasam granth sahib. That time it was holy granth for him as it helped filling in his pockets. Now he has grown old and he does not have energy to sing., So he is making by another method. That is by condemning the same banis.

He is caught in his web of lies while telling his own home made stories and saying that these are from dasam granth.

Read below and also watch video clipping where he is mocking at tenth master by cooking up his own stories.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IHRO/message/39685

PROF RAGI TWITTERS AND GETS CAUGHT IN HIS OWN WEBÂ

Prof. Darshan Singh Ragi has recently surrounded himself in controversy after narrating a fictitious story which he falsely claimed appeared in Dasam Granth.Â

While doing kirtan on 23rd August at Rochester, New York, Ragi said, “Guru Gobind Singh went to the den of a prostitute in the middle of the night. He removed his robe and sat on the bed of that prostitute who offered herself to him. Guru Gobind Singh got into dilemma that if he does not oblige her then she will create alarm and defame him but if he does develop conjugal relationship with her then the one who will be born out of that relationship will be a bharua (pimp)â€. Ragi continued “Guru Gobind Singh, leaving his robe and slippers, fled from there but the public caught him. Someone caught his beard, removed his turban and gave him shoe beatingâ€. This all he said is written in Dasam Granth. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsHAQSF57c)

These outrageous comments by the Ragi created ruckus amongst the community but controversial Ragi refused to relent. When this story was aired on New York based JUS Punjabi TV channel, Ragi sticking to it said he will clarify it after a period of six months. As the pressure mounted on him he decided to come on air. He was interviewed by JUS Punjabi TV for more than an hour where he was asked to give reference to his story, but he failed to show where in Dasam Granth these derogatory and damaging remarks about Guru Gobind Singh are written. Ragi was hopping from one page to another trying to dodge his blasphemous remarks. It became obvious that the highly objectionable remarks reeled out by the Ragi were mere concoction of his own mind.Â

Earlier the Ragi had blamed on the translation of Dasam Granth by Dr. Jodh Singh, Prof of Sikhism, Punjabi University Patiala, saying that he had quoted that translation in his kirtan. However Prof Jodh Singh issued a statement rebutting Ragi’s claims and criticizing him of hiding a lie with another lie. He also criticized the Ragi of his sudden U-turn on the banis of the Tenth Guru.

Even earlier Akal Takht had issued edicts against Ragi Darshan Singh asking the Sikhs to beware of him as he is spreading canards against the Gurbani, Nitnem and trying to scuttle the tri- centennial celebrations of the Gurta-gaddi of Guru Granth Sahib.Â

Dasam Granth or the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji was never the issue, but Prof Darshan Singh and those trying to wriggle him out of the rot were trying to bring in other absolutely irrelevant issues.

The moot issue was that controversial Ragi Darshan Singh had slapped an absolutely fictitious story, which he claimed was from Dasam Granth, where he denigrated the life and personality of Guru Gobind Singh Ji by using derogatory words which neither appeared in the original text nor in any translation. He was asked to clarify his contentions, and even after getting sufficient time, he failed to do so.

The IHRO, with this note, closes the chapter on this issue and no further message will be approved on this subject matter.Â

Moderator IHRO

watch video

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsHAQSF57c)

Ragi darsahn singh had been singing Dasam granth bani all his life. it is said that out of 130 compositions he sang 85 were from Dasam granth sahib. That time it was holy granth for him as it helped filling in his pockets. Now he has grown old and he does not have energy to sing., So he is making by another method. That is by condemning the same banis.

He is caught in his web of lies while telling his own home made stories and saying that these are from dasam granth.

Read below and also watch video clipping where he is mocking at tenth master by cooking up his own stories.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IHRO/message/39685

PROF RAGI TWITTERS AND GETS CAUGHT IN HIS OWN WEBÂ

Prof. Darshan Singh Ragi has recently surrounded himself in controversy after narrating a fictitious story which he falsely claimed appeared in Dasam Granth.Â

While doing kirtan on 23rd August at Rochester, New York, Ragi said, “Guru Gobind Singh went to the den of a prostitute in the middle of the night. He removed his robe and sat on the bed of that prostitute who offered herself to him. Guru Gobind Singh got into dilemma that if he does not oblige her then she will create alarm and defame him but if he does develop conjugal relationship with her then the one who will be born out of that relationship will be a bharua (pimp)â€. Ragi continued “Guru Gobind Singh, leaving his robe and slippers, fled from there but the public caught him. Someone caught his beard, removed his turban and gave him shoe beatingâ€. This all he said is written in Dasam Granth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsHAQSF57c

These outrageous comments by the Ragi created ruckus amongst the community but controversial Ragi refused to relent. When this story was aired on New York based JUS Punjabi TV channel, Ragi sticking to it said he will clarify it after a period of six months. As the pressure mounted on him he decided to come on air. He was interviewed by JUS Punjabi TV for more than an hour where he was asked to give reference to his story, but he failed to show where in Dasam Granth these derogatory and damaging remarks about Guru Gobind Singh are written. Ragi was hopping from one page to another trying to dodge his blasphemous remarks. It became obvious that the highly objectionable remarks reeled out by the Ragi were mere concoction of his own mind.Â

Earlier the Ragi had blamed on the translation of Dasam Granth by Dr. Jodh Singh, Prof of Sikhism, Punjabi University Patiala, saying that he had quoted that translation in his kirtan. However Prof Jodh Singh issued a statement rebutting Ragi’s claims and criticizing him of hiding a lie with another lie. He also criticized the Ragi of his sudden U-turn on the banis of the Tenth Guru.

Even earlier Akal Takht had issued edicts against Ragi Darshan Singh asking the Sikhs to beware of him as he is spreading canards against the Gurbani, Nitnem and trying to scuttle the tri- centennial celebrations of the Gurta-gaddi of Guru Granth Sahib.Â

Dasam Granth or the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji was never the issue, but Prof Darshan Singh and those trying to wriggle him out of the rot were trying to bring in other absolutely irrelevant issues.

The moot issue was that controversial Ragi Darshan Singh had slapped an absolutely fictitious story, which he claimed was from Dasam Granth, where he denigrated the life and personality of Guru Gobind Singh Ji by using derogatory words which neither appeared in the original text nor in any translation. He was asked to clarify his contentions, and even after getting sufficient time, he failed to do so.

The IHRO, with this note, closes the chapter on this issue and no further message will be approved on this subject matter.Â

Moderator IHRO

watch video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsHAQSF57c

Edited by singh2

Went to see what the racket was on SPN and boi do they got some hatred toward me. :D And by their post I can see they fear me. Just a message for you SPN leaders(Aman 'Singh', Narayanjot 'Kaur', 'Gyani' Jarnail 'Singh' Arshi, Tejwant 'Singh' Malik, and rest. Don't fear me.

And this forum and Sikhsangat are the true forums. SPN, well nothing good to say about it.

They specially made a thread for me. I feel so honored :P HAHAHAHAAA

Since I was honored at SPN. I am going to go do Chaupai Sahib.

A reminder, lets keep praying for the Panth. Do Chaupai Sahib the paath when you get a chance

Chardikala

Please remain in charhdi kala. Go on doing sewa for sikh panth. Slanderers fail in the end.

Here sewa means combat anti sikh propaganda of Gurnindaks.

koorr nikhuttae naanakaa ourrak sach rehee ||2||

Falsehood will come to an end, O Nanak, and Truth will prevail in the end. ||2||

ang 953, SGGS

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vUsHAQSF57c

The video has been cut. he is not directly insulting guru ji. He is confused about a particular chritar. In which a king goes to a prostitute. He is thinking that the king is Guru Gobind Singh ji to disapprove Sri Dasam Granth. He was probably tricked by anti panthic forces. It's very easy to be tricked Since most of us don't understand the Dasam Granth.

Please remain in charhdi kala. Go on doing sewa for sikh panth. Slanderers fail in the end.

Here sewa means combat anti sikh propaganda of Gurnindaks.

koorr nikhuttae naanakaa ourrak sach rehee ||2||

Falsehood will come to an end, O Nanak, and Truth will prevail in the end. ||2||

ang 953, SGGS

Singh, SPN creator Aman Singh has lied on many accounts. But it has never stopped me from speaking the truth. Here on this forum we can speak freely and just like at Sikhsangat.

Aman Singh is trying his hardest to stop us from writing on these forums and he claims at SPN members have free speech(He's trying to dictate what other forum must do). He has abused his power and same goes for his partner in crime Narayanjot Kaur. They run SPN as a dictatorship. Halloween has past, but these individuals keep there costume on, all year round. How else will they spread their propaganda and try to destroy Sikhi.

The Khalsa Panth will prevail and destroy everyone against them. As Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa said. Physical Death I Do Not Fear, Death of Conscience Is A Sure Death.

Chardi Kala

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vUsHAQSF57c

The video has been cut. he is not directly insulting guru ji. He is confused about a particular chritar. In which a king goes to a prostitute. He is thinking that the king is Guru Gobind Singh ji to disapprove Sri Dasam Granth. He was probably tricked by anti panthic forces. It's very easy to be tricked Since most of us don't understand the Dasam Granth.

The relevant portion of video where he is reciting his home made stories about Guru sahib is shown. It was asked from Ragi if he said what is being shown. Ragi said yes.Showing whole video of one hour is misleading. Focus was on blasphemic comments of ragi.ragi has not contested video and who we are we to speak for him.

you say he is not insulting Guru sahib. Of course he is insulting Guru ji by cooking up his own stories that are not found in dasam Granth. if he was confused then what was the necessity to concoct such stories.He and his supporters need to understand the difference between ist person narration and third person narration. Of course Dasam Granth is very complex scripture. So novices like ragi should refrain from misinterpreting it as it requires some knowledge of literature which unfortunately a fake professor lacks misearbly.

Can you tell us who are these anti panthic forces. In fact It is ragi who is anti panthic as he is not doing any kirtan which is his job. he only propagates against bani of Dasam pita.How can he understand Dasam Granth when he could not even read one line properly. Whom are we defending here?

In which a king goes to a prostitute

Now you are also concocting your own story. Where is it written that a king goes to a prostiute? Can you show me.

This is what is written

Ik triya dhanwant ki taun nagar main aan

It is written wife of a rich person. How did she become prostitute?

Edited by singh2

"The relevant portion of video where he is reciting his home made stories about Guru sahib is shown. It was asked from Ragi if he said what is being shown. Ragi said yes.Showing whole video of one hour is misleading. Focus was on blasphemic comments of ragi.ragi has not contested video and who we are we to speak for him."

wow! baji are you serious. Take this statement back because a person has to crazy to believe this. Why would any one focus on blasphemous comments taken out of context. "Showing the whole video of one hour is misleading." Nice.

Baji by not showing the whole video it only represents a political scheme.

No i don't know who the anti-panthic forces are. It could be anyone. Maybe its me, and i don't even know about it.

Prof. Darshan Singh ji has been tricked and mislead. How can a jathedar of akal takhat say such things. It is impossible. In fact he was defending Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. By saying that this is not the act of guru ji.

Believe me when i say this he was mislead by a person who has a way with words. He translated the chritar to prof. shaib incorrectly. Prof. Shaib was so impressed by his words that prof. shaib said if this is what is written in the dasam granth than it is not the writing guru shaib.

That is all.

Now you are also concocting your own story. Where is it written that a king goes to a prostiute? Can you show me.

This is what is written

Yes i was a king and once i visited a prostitute. Baji control what you are saying. It's been ages since i read this chirtar. Prostitute or not please try to understand what i am saying.

Edited by deepsingh

Yes i was a king and once i visited a prostitute. Baji control what you are saying. It's been ages since i read this chirtar. Prostitute or not please try to understand what i am saying.

Got caught red handed and stil try's to lie. I see you have learned well from Darshan Ragi.

Edited by Only five

what? Caught What? If you can't understand what i am saying stay out of it. Please don't force me to judge your intelligence.

singh2

Posted Today, 06:51 PM

Deepsingh Quote

In which a king goes to a prostitute

Singh2 response

This is what is written

Take a read sangat Deepsingh is learning well from Darshan Ragi. Try to cover one lie with another.

Edited by Only five

Baji by not showing the whole video it only represents a political scheme.

ragi darshan singh agreed that he said what is shown in video. Are you his agent? if so talk to him first before writing. or let him contest it. Then you will have full video. That video is full of so much trash from ragi darshan singh about Guru sahib that no sane person can tolerate it.

No i don't know who the anti-panthic forces are. It could be anyone. Maybe its me, and i don't even know about it

It is proved beyond doubt that anti panthic element is ragi dasrshan singh.

Prof. Darshan Singh ji has been tricked and mislead. How can a jathedar of akal takhat say such things. It is impossible. In fact he was defending Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. By saying that this is not the act of guru ji.

He is a proven liar. As you seem to have respect for akal takhat . There is a proof of Ragi's lies. he is pulled up by a Hukamnama of akal takhat for lying.

Read Hukamnama

http://patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55:sri-akal-takhat-sahib-hukamnama-regarding-darshan-singh-ragi&catid=36:hukamnamas&Itemid=74

Believe me when i say this he was mislead by a person who has a way with words. He translated the chritar to prof. shaib incorrectly. Prof. Shaib was so impressed by his words that prof. shaib said if this is what is written in the dasam granth than it is not the writing guru shaib.

He is going around Gurudwaras in USA for the last two years propagating against dasam bani. Good enough he is caught now.There are many slanderous videos on youtube where he is shown not doing kirtan but only passing slanderous remarks for Guru sahib.Whom are you defending here?

We are not fiddling here. We are discussing our scripture. I am not interested to know where did you go or not.

Leave aside reading charitras you do not even understand the format of charitras?

Ok! You don't understand anything let me try to explain myself again.

In which a king goes to a prostitute - yes i said this.

than singh 2 said this

Then is said it's been a while since i read the chritr(meaning i might be wrong). Prostitute or not try to understand what i am saying.

when you can't have a conversation without attacking people with your childish nonsense stay out of it.

Only Five my benti to you is

Stop attacking people with your pick pocketing nonsense. It childish.

Ok! You don't understand anything let me try to explain myself again.

In which a king goes to a prostitute - yes i said this.

than singh 2 said this

Then is said it's been a while since i read the chritr(meaning i might be wrong). Prostitute or not try to understand what i am saying.

A person doesn't make remarks on things he don't remember or hasn't read for awhile. Calling the woman a prostitute is a issue. Your like Darshan Ragi, trying to put more Masala on it.

when you can't have a conversation without attacking people with your childish nonsense stay out of it.

Only Five my benti to you is

Stop attacking people with your pick pocketing nonsense. It childish.

pointing out the obvious isn't childish or attacking. You lied and I pointed it out. I'm having a good laugh over this one. HAHAHHAA

only five

Seriously stop with your chidish games. it doesn't serve me any good or you. I have told i did not lie. if thats what you think good. Keep it to yourself.

Singh2 i thought you were doing good with dasam granth translation and all

But know i know you just like to attack someone who questions you. very nice.

and you can't even have a conversation politely without attacking. good.

amazing.