Does anyone know the name of ...

The Sant ji who lived close to the pind of Moga....my whole nanake side r deeply attached to that Sant... He's shown wonders of God to them all time after time...

( My mommy ji would not be here today had it not been for this sant...)

I think his name was Pekho wale Sant...not sure...but if anyone knows anything of him, that would be great....thanx

hmmm...he kinda seems rite, except for the age idea.... it would have to be the Sant before him, because the events that happened with my nanake were during the 40/50/60's.... and this Sant had never left India.....

I know I know....jus chill...I'll get to it tonite...ask her then....so that means u'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the name....but I know he's a very very very Holy person...he's done a lot for my Familly....

Ummm...well anyways....

What happened was that my mom's family had all gone out to look at a my mom's massi's future husband...

Only my nani ji and her sister were home and another uncle...

My mom basically died on the spot...she stopped breathing and her heart stopped...and she was a couple of months old.

So everyone that was home panicked at went to the Sant...

There he took her and then told my nani ji that the other child had died, but he brought the future daughter (the one my nani would have had otherwise) and put her into this body and he then named her Nirmal...

And so my mommy is technically not the same soul as the the body first had, but hey it's my mommy nonetheless....

and other interesting stuff has happened with my nanake....anytime someone was sick he'd always say something like "je oh cha vich dhood mangde a, ta phir oh ta gayi...par je oh kalli cha mangde a ta phir oh ithey hi rangey...." so a lot of them ended up drinking the kalli cha...which is crazy rite...but he was definitely someone special....

Absouletly brillant stuff...

Yes, saints have power because they are connected with akal purkh. These days nobody cares about them. They are fakirs of vaheguroo. Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal he akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Here is another miracle of another sikh saint. This one actually changed thousands of lives. Here is live convo between ghost and saint ishar singh's devotees. Ghost is talkin about life after death....

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...topic.php?t=564

Oh thats just great.. I have heard soooooo much of them.............Baba ishar singh kalairwalie and baba ishar singh ji rara sahib walie were pure bhramgyani chosen ones from akal purkh came in this earth to do jagat seeva. And Baba nand singh maharaj was guru nanak himself when baba nand singh ji did darshan of guroo nanak dev ji maharaj. Guroo nanak dev ji neh baba nand singh ji nouoou apne aaap chh milaya laya (Baba nand singh ji merged with guroo nanak dev ji and become one)...thats why you see in nanaksar gurudwara baba nand singh picture right beside the guroo nanak dev ji picture...

Also if you wish to learn how to respect guru granth sahib ji maharaj.. read baba nand singh sakhi(biography) you would cry to death by expereincing the love he had for sggs sahib and our guroo sahiban :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Also canadian jatti your family is sooooooooooooo lucky to darshan of maharaj ji.. its a pure bliss(kirpa) on your family if you ask me.....i think that kirpa made you ended up in sikhawareness site...

I agree with u that my family has been completely blessed...There are just too many experiences we've had throughout our generations with Sants and Mahapurush....

I wanted to ask someone this question...about 6 yrs back when my Nani Ji passed on...at her Funeral when the Jap Ji sahib was being recited I had a vision...

I saw mountains, lots of ppl dressed in white sitting...one Baba Ji at the Front, in complete meditation....and I saw my Nani Ji go up and matha tekh and then sit in the sangat...what do u think that all means???

I wanted to ask someone this question...about 6 yrs back when my Nani Ji passed on...at her Funeral when the Jap Ji sahib was being recited I had a vision...

I saw mountains, lots of ppl dressed in white sitting...one Baba Ji at the Front, in complete meditation....and I saw my Nani Ji go up and matha tekh and then sit in the sangat...what do u think that all means???

Was your nani ji spirtual?? If she was....

Here the similiar things i have heard from the teaching from sggs ji.

Inorder to understand my post you have to understand there are different levels of spirtual development .

Sachkhand- This is where all the bhramgyanis went. There is no worry about rebirths and suffering. If by god's will you do get born again.. It will be written that you will be saint to do jagat seeva (helping other humans to get rid of suffering) and that is called "Nishkham Bhakti". Where you are the chosen one by akaal(vaheguroo) to come in this earth and help the people with suffering and go merge back with him.

Bahkhunt-

This is the level that i m assumin because the vision you described is quite similiar to this level. Well everyone is dressed in white and all they do is complete meditation (peace of mind) i meant infinity peace of mind. Its undescrible but all i would say "Imagine guroo's throne 300 yrs back and everyone is meditating" .. That kinda flashback happens there...

Your nani has been succesful in the task given by akal in this world which was meditating on vaheguroo's naam and follow guroo's hakum... so now there shall be no rebirths for her and or suffering for her.

oh btw i ll try to find verses in sggs talkin about bahkhunt.. I know all these from the tapes of baba ishar singh ji rara sahib maharaj... right no w i m at the school doing my security project.. i shall be home in a bit... will keep u updated mate :D

Wow, ur very very very smart....

My Nani Ji was very spirtual and very much into Sewa...

but I think the thing that got her up there was that she went through sooooooooooooooo much suffering (and I ain't lying about this, what would I gain from it...) but seriously a lot of pain and suffering, both physical and mental, but she accepted it and moved on, and turned herself over to God and tried to make the best of it....she never let us kids feel like she wasn't there for us...She was amazing....no doubt about it....

No she wasn't amritdhari....but she never cut her hair, din't eat meat... did her paath day in day out....

If any person can go through half of what she went through in her life time, and kept the type of faith in God that she had, they tooo would have reached God.... I seriously almost lost hope in God after she was gone, cuz she din't have a sukh bhaari life...she had to see a lot of things that I wouldn't want my enemies to even see... But oh well...it's all about His marzi and so I guess she suceeded in showing Him that she loved Him with all her heart....and I know she's in a lot better place than she was here on Earth.....