Surrey Sikh Youth Slate

Wooooooooooooooo congratulations guys...!!!!!!!!! :aw::partytime2:

I met Bikramjit Singh when i was in sukh sagar gurdwara, new westminister.. He is great gursikh. If anyone of youth representative from sikh youth slate are on this forum.. please feel free copy gems from this forum and use it to parchar.. there is no copyright on anything unless specified :D :D

thats good to hear singh. I wish there was a joint effort among all sikh youth committee where one share each other resources i.e- power point presenations on various topics, gurbani, educational materials without getting into copyright flame wars...hopefully they will get something going.. i will meet the sikh youth slate in BC when i go there next time and have our sikhawareness doors open to them so they can get our resources they might need.

This shows traditions prevail in the end. Moderates are basically communists who were backed by heretics led by kala afghana sect. When this sect held mini sarbat khalsa at Mohali after excommunication of kala afghana first thing hardev shergill did was to cancel Hukamnama of akal takht that had excommunicated these moderates.

They held this gurudwara for 10 years calling traditional sikhs as tappar dharis( term used for those who took langar while seated on floor). This also shows it is truth that prevails in the end.I am glad that Gursikhs born and brought up in canada have come at helm of affairs. They will promote Gurmat and wean away misled youth away from drugs.

Congratulations to the youth slate for an impressive victory! I hope that this serves as an example to the Sikh youth in other countries that provided the vision is there then the majority of Sikh voters will vote for the slate that offers that vision. I think so-called moderates also faced a backlash as they tried to retain power by challenging the previous vote due to an irregularity over the way some of the youth slate had been nominated for the election.

I wonder what Kim Bolan has to say about this?

Probably another story of a newspaper editor getting attacked by 'fundamentalists'! That always makes for a good story!