Huldee (Tumeric) In Hot Milk - Anyone Take This?

dalsingh101

On 8/25/2018 at 9:38 AM, paapiman said:

Very good link veer ji. I must try that for the migraine headaces sinus i get as these work for anti inflamationary.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I know I was caning huldhee milk both times I had covid (as well as upping my vit D intake). Apparently huldhee blocks some of the receptors covid binds to in order to enter cells:

Ive used this for my young son as he had some internal swelling. Its been brilliant. Will order some for myself too. 
For him, we just crushed up half a tab and gave it to him in a bit of water so not to dilute it too much

https://www.rightnutri.co.uk/lamberts-turmeric-10-000mg-120-tabs?variant=1255&gclid=CjwKCAjwrdmhBhBBEiwA4Hx5g_tBeofOP2LPuMROpdD-G7uKHNCSXl1EPaEUdN9AtFOHgz39cK-zbRoCs-AQAvD_BwE

1 hour ago, PCSJZ said:

Ive used this for my young son as he had some internal swelling. Its been brilliant. Will order some for myself too. 
For him, we just crushed up half a tab and gave it to him in a bit of water so not to dilute it too much

https://www.rightnutri.co.uk/lamberts-turmeric-10-000mg-120-tabs?variant=1255&gclid=CjwKCAjwrdmhBhBBEiwA4Hx5g_tBeofOP2LPuMROpdD-G7uKHNCSXl1EPaEUdN9AtFOHgz39cK-zbRoCs-AQAvD_BwE

Read up properly!!!

It should be dissolved in fat (i.e. coconut oil or ghee or butter with milk) and have some freshly crushed black pepper corns in it too.

This stuff works wonders. 

18 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Read up properly!!!

It should be dissolved in fat (i.e. coconut oil or ghee or butter with milk) and have some freshly crushed black pepper corns in it too.

This stuff works wonders. 

True but hes 3 so it was hard enough just giving him a small amount lol!

When I take it, I’ll make sure to drink it correctly with ghee/milk etc

11 minutes ago, PCSJZ said:

True but hes 3 so it was hard enough just giving him a small amount lol!

When I take it, I’ll make sure to drink it correctly with ghee/milk etc

You got the rest of his childhood to get more into him. At that size and age maybe just the amount he gets from desi cooking will be enough? 

You don't want to overload his young body at this stage either. 

Don't forget the black pepper, makes an unbelievable difference to your bodies ability to uptake the substance, otherwise it's pointless taking it.