Darshan Ragi Followers Propaganda Exposed

singh2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has invited you here.You have come on your own.You can drink kala afghna fudge and remain content.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

if you follow guru granth sahib ji first bring nimarta and sweetness to your vichar.

please .....please bring views of guru granth sahib ji not kala afgana or anybody else veerji.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

if you follow guru granth sahib ji first bring nimarta and sweetness to your vichar.

please .....please bring views of guru granth sahib ji not kala afgana or anybody else veerji.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Sikhs do their nitnem everyday and by composition of its banis it is evident that they follow two granths.There is no point of contention among sikhs on this.

Any splinter sect who contravanes this is yet to be born.

Rattan singh ji bhangu writes

Satgur hukam Khalse Bhaiyo

Masand Bhet Chandi Kar Daiyo

kai shashtri lai neehan chainye

Kai ghasit mare tel Talai

Prachin Panth parkash by Rattan singh ji Bhangu

Edited by singh2

You guys can believe whatever. If you guys can declare poet shyam as Guru, declaring that I got beaten isn't a stretch. You are free to believe what you like. I am not going to waste time here to convince you people. I don't need to.

I would have a little bit of empathy for you, but since you attacked a Singh first and then got your ass kicked, it's all laughs. What were you thinking. You can attack a Singh and believing you'll get away with it!!! LOL You got alot to learn.

Well I can't say you didn't learn anything from this event. Let's just hope in the future you learn not to disrespect Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji and you don't put yourself in these types of situations. All this could have been avoided if you just kept your hands to yourself.

And you want to go to the cops about this. Go tell the cops, get them to look into this. All they are going to do is laugh in your face for being an idoit and attacking someone first. HAHAHAHAHAA Go collect your evidence, if you can find it. LOL

Sikhs do their nitnem everyday and by composition of its banis it is evident that they follow two granths.There is no point of contention among sikhs on this.

Any splinter sect who contravanes this is yet to be born.

Rattan singh ji bhangu writes

Satgur hukam Khalse Bhaiyo

Masand Bhet Chandi Kar Daiyo

kai shashtri lai neehan chainye

Kai ghasit mare tel Talai

Prachin Panth parkash by Rattan singh ji Bhangu

wheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

maryada is changed so many times.

veerji, there are 1430 panne in guru granth sahib ji just once read them, compare the so called dasam granth writtings with the

guru granth sahib ji.

you said we have two gurus.idon't think so

we have only and only one guru: guru granth sahib ji.

atleast we both accept guru granth sahib ji as guru, waheguru tera sukar hai.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh.

maryada is changed so many times.

veerji, there are 1430 panne in guru granth sahib ji just once read them, compare the so called dasam granth writtings with the

guru granth sahib ji.

Please provide reference from credible sources saying that maryada was changed in regards to Banis of Nitnem and Amrit sanchar.

You should be ashamed of criticizing and using rogue language for a Granth that gives us nitnem and amrit sanchar banis. To use so called for Dasam Granth is not a civilized language that you were proud to use.

As you have written that you believe only in two banis of amrit sanchar is there any puprose of prolonging this discussion except for propaganda purpose.

Please provide reference from credible sources saying that maryada was changed in regards to Banis of Nitnem and Amrit sanchar.

You should be ashamed of criticizing and using rogue language for a Granth that gives us nitnem and amrit sanchar banis. To use so called for Dasam Granth is not a civilized language that you were proud to use.

As you have written that you believe only in two banis of amrit sanchar is there any puprose of prolonging this discussion except for propaganda purpose.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

if you have time to discuss about so called dasam granth then you should have time to search about rehat maryada.......

why should i be ashamed,it should be you who bow head to so called dasam granth who is against the principles of guru granth sahib ji.

i am here because i believe in guru granth sahib ji not for creating any propaganda.

you people believe in anything given to you in the name of guru and you dont want them to analyze in the light of only and only one guru granth sahib ji.

you always bring lines from others bring any tukh from guru granth sahib ji who says those who follows only one guru (guru granth sahib ji)are anti sikh.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

By the way, I wasn't beaten so stop spreading lies. I called police even before someone could reach me. They hit old people. These guys were terrorists from tapoban / akj and damdami taksal. Their mission was to cause terror.

http://www.singhsabhacanada.com/Video/10

Above video also shows previous thug activities of these people. People who had no respect for Guru and started fight in front of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, who would call them Sikhs? These people are Sikhs of taksal or akj or tapoban or some other dera but not Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Granth Sahib Ji doesn't teach to attack anyone and cause fights inside holy places. Even history doesn't teach this. Guru Hargobind Singh Ji build a fort outside Ramdarpur to fight. Guru Ji didn't use Akaal Takht as a fighting ground. People causing fights in Gurduaras are far away from dharam.

Fudge You say you dont need to convince people? hahahaha ever thought of becoming an a comedien because thats the funniest thing i have ever heard comnig from a guy that has got not 1 but 2 blogs and youtube videos trying to convince people. Not forgeting the propoganda stunt by you nerds with photos of Shaheed Singhs were you learn that trick from Joseph Goebbels?

Edited by Baba

But it's ok to go and talk trash about Guru Gobind Singhs bani in Gurdwara, it's ok to insult the Gurdwara sangat and the whole Khalsa Panth for that matter in Guru Jis hazuri... like your mentor Darshan Bagi.

People in glass houses...

Pure lies. I never talked trash about Guru Ji's bani. Poet shyam, raam and kaal aren't my Guru. Sorry brother!

Who is Darshan Bagi?

Fudge You say you dont need to convince people? hahahaha ever thought of becoming an a comedien because thats the funniest thing i have ever heard comnig from a guy that has got not 1 but 2 blogs and youtube videos trying to convince people. Not forgeting the propoganda stunt by you nerds with photos of Shaheed Singhs were you learn that trick from Joseph Goebbels?

Fudge judge daa taa ptaa nee. I might have to end up becoming a comedian. Not a bad job. Pretty chilling and stuff. Only issue is when the comedian runs out of material. Also, I said convince you people. There are people who are willing to listen and understand. Kaee loak darbajay band kar lainday, ohnay day ghar aggay ghaintee bajaun daa koee faidaa nee. Doors are sealed and won't open even if the person desires.

Only 1 blog has panthic stuff. Other blog is basically fun and sports. You should check it out. I got no clue about Goebbels. No interest in googling either. If SGPC takes off posters, you people complain, if we put them up, you people complain. Had hoagee. Kisay nu kehnday poster naa lao, kisay nu kehnday lao. Pehla decide kar ke lao ke na lao. Jehna nu eh nee pta ke poster lao ke na lao ta ohnaa toa kee ptaa karnaa ke kee lao tay kee na lao?

ਰਾਖੇ ਰਾਖਨਹਾਰ ਦਇਆਲ ॥ ਨਾ ਕਿਛੁ ਸੇਵਾ ਨਾ ਕਿਛੁ ਘਾਲ ॥ ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਕੀਨੀ ਦਇਆ ॥ ਬੂਡਤ ਦੁਖ ਮਹਿ ਕਾਢਿ ਲਇਆ ॥੩॥

ਜਿਤੁ ਘਟਿ ਵਸੈ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਸੋਈ ਸੁਹਾਵਾ ਥਾਉ ॥ ਜਮ ਕੰਕਰੁ ਨੇੜਿ ਨ ਆਵਈ ਰਸਨਾ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਉ ॥੧॥ ਸੇਵਾ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਨ ਜਾਣੀਆ ਨਾ ਜਾਪੈ ਆਰਾਧਿ ॥ ਓਟ ਤੇਰੀ ਜਗਜੀਵਨਾ ਮੇਰੇ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਅਗਮ ਅਗਾਧਿ ॥੨॥ ਭਏ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਗੁਸਾਈਆ ਨਠੇ ਸੋਗ ਸੰਤਾਪ ॥ ਤਤੀ ਵਾਉ ਨ ਲਗਈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਰਖੇ ਆਪਿ ॥੩॥ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਾਰਾਇਣੁ ਦਯੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਚਾ ਸਿਰਜਣਹਾਰੁ ॥ ਗੁਰਿ ਤੁਠੈ ਸਭ ਕਿਛੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦ ਬਲਿਹਾਰ ॥੪॥੨॥੧੭੦॥

ਇਕਾ ਬਾਣੀ ਇਕੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਇਕੋ ਸਬਦੁ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ॥ ਸਚਾ ਸਉਦਾ ਹਟੁ ਸਚੁ ਰਤਨੀ ਭਰੇ ਭੰਡਾਰ ॥ ਗੁਰ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਤੇ ਪਾਈਅਨਿ ਜੇ ਦੇਵੈ ਦੇਵਣਹਾਰੁ ॥ ਸਚਾ ਸਉਦਾ ਲਾਭੁ ਸਦਾ ਖਟਿਆ ਨਾਮੁ ਅਪਾਰੁ ॥ ਵਿਖੁ ਵਿਚਿ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਆ ਕਰਮਿ ਪੀਆਵਣਹਾਰੁ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਚੁ ਸਲਾਹੀਐ ਧੰਨੁ ਸਵਾਰਣਹਾਰੁ ॥੨॥

• 2 weeks later...

But it's ok to go and talk trash about Guru Gobind Singhs bani in Gurdwara, it's ok to insult the Gurdwara sangat and the whole Khalsa Panth for that matter in Guru Jis hazuri... like your mentor Darshan Bagi.

People in glass houses...

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

it's not ok to go and talk trash about guru gobind singh ji in gurudwara or any where and no body(sikh) is talking, but some sikhs including me don't believe guru gobind singh ji can write such poetry which is against the principles of guru granth sahib ji thats the issue.

but you people don't see that every sikh who is against dasam granth, follows the principles of guru granth sahib ji and you said they are anti sikh, dusth, guru nidak etc, where guru granth sahib ji is our only guru, nobody or any writings is bigger than or even touch the guru granth sahib ji( in sikh religion)

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh