Do You Agree With This Statement

fordcapri

"Less Hindus is no bad thing either."

You don't like whiteys, Muslims or Hindus. Thats a fair % of the human populace. I take it you dream of world filled with Chinese and Sikhs...

Err...get it straight, the thing I dislike are the forces that emanate from within these quarters that tries to subvert and manipulate minorities such as Sikhs. Not every last one of them is up to this but it is clearly a salient feature of these communities that is felt by smaller communities.

Besides you seem to struggle to pick up on nuances. When I 'cuss' whitey, try engaging your brain to try and figure out what I am saying. It is mainly a force emanating from the WASP community that I am referring to. This is not something coming from other whites, like say Lithuanians. Do you get it? Or do you want simpler explanations in future? My mistake is assuming a level of intelligence from people in interpretation. This is obviously an over estimation on my part. I've said we can learn some things from the west but also much of their nihilistic attitudes, the type that put people like Katie Price on a pedestal are complete shite as well as the attitude exhibited by the average city 'banker' that has led to a lot of everyday people suffering. If you get confused with what I say ask again for lower level explanations in future.

As for Muslims, I've said many a time that the issues the Sikh community have with regard to the commonly cited nonsense generally stems from P'stani sources or Wahabbi sources. Others such as Shias, or Iraqis, Iranians in general are not involved. Do you get that.....try and keep up. For the the record I have a great deal of admiration of sufi ideology although I don't agree with all of it. I also admire the solidarity shown by Muslims in the face of common threats. I've said as much in my posts.

As for Hindus. The relationship between Sikhs and the politically elite Hindus haven't exactly been cordial since partition have they? This isn't a one off thing but characteristic of the relationship. That being said, on a ground level Sikh and Panjabi Hindus generally get on fine from my experiences although they have difficulties accepting Sikhs as a distinct religion. Still, Sikhs have suffered much interference, subversion and manipulation from the Hindu dominated centre. That much is fact. Plus, I'm not going to lie, I think a lot of the practices of Hindus are outdated and don't do India any favours.

In all of this, the most criticism lies at the feet of our own community who have accepted caste and materialism as their core values. So your allusion to my simplistically defining the people you mentioned is a complete load of cobblers. If I am critical, I also apply this to our own people.

Plus you seem to be a wannabe snob with his head up his bhund. Think about that when your listening to Beethoven next. I guess you dream of nihungs dressed Sikhs listening to classical music saying 'don'tcha know ole chap?' to each other. What a vision.

Edited by dalsingh101

See its not so difficult to be 'clear' when we speak, is it. You're not as Nazified as you come across, although your chronic generalisation/grouping of Hindus is still a little opaque.

Just try not to throw a little school girl sissy fit/temper tantrum next time.

Good night, God bless.

See its not so difficult to be 'clear' when we speak, is it. You're not as Nazified as you come across, although your chronic generalisation/grouping of Hindus is still a little opaque.

Just try not to throw a little school girl sissy fit/temper tantrum next time.

Good night, God bless.

Like I said, try and keep up. I guess I really do need to try and avoid making presumptions on certain people's ability to do this as well as one would hope. I should know better, some people do need information broken down into smaller chunks for comprehension.

Bless them.

Edited by dalsingh101

"Perhaps I need to try and avoid making presumptions"

Thats an excellent of self-help. Well done, seriously.

"some people do need information broken down into smaller chunks for comprehension."

Now you just need to take your own advice, stop being such a steroetypical stingy little Indian, and buy Vivek Pradeepikaa, instead of begging for titbits.

Edited by shaheediyan

"Perhaps I need to try and avoid making presumptions"

Thats an excellent of self-help. Well done, seriously.

That's an excellent example of condescension. Well done. You must be really chuffed with yourself!

Now you just need to take your own advice, stop being such a steroetypical stingy little Indian, and buy Vivek Pradeepikaa, instead of begging for titbits.

Fool, I was out to get it yesterday but unfortunately the place I went to never had it - but I did get a bunch of others. I see your taking your own advice about presumptions really well. Yes sure, I am being stingy and trying to avoid spending money, that is why I ask. What imaginary, poncey world do you live in?

You might notice (if you take your head out of arse for just one brief moment) that I don't have any issues with sharing information I come across with other Sikhs, especially discussing any interesting literature I've been blessed to read. I apologise if I wrongly and selfishly expected you to extend the same courtesy. That being said, if we can't share vichaar over such things amongst ourselves I guess it says a lot.

Edited by dalsingh101

He started it. :angry:

:-D

I think that, after the new year, we the UK sangat should all meet up, put on some gloves, and beat each other senseless, then go and have some nice desi cha someplace. But I get dibs on whooping The Kala Afghana Fauj's ass first.

K.

• 12 years later...

Bump

On 12/17/2009 at 6:21 PM, dalsingh101 said:

So basically you are saying two possibilities exist. Most of us (who haven't buried their heads in the sand), have a good idea of how the more kuttarh musalmaan would like to deal with us if they ever were in power. I live in a predominantly sullah area, I don't doubt that some would like to finish what their forefathers tried to do. If there is a dimwitted apni kuri wondering around, consider her fair game. Our history gives us a glimpse of what we can possibly expect if they ever were ever unchecked. But be under no allusion. others such as Jews, Shias etc. would also get it. The snidy label for us these days is 'Guru wallay' btw. The other so called 'liberal' alternative seems to involve a slower death over generations. If you live in London you can see 'Sikhs' in the advance stages of assimilation already. They have absolutely no physical or emotional connection to their language, culture or religion. This is how white man want it.

The strange thing is Sikhs seemed to have a better record of surviving and fighting the direct brutal type assaults (see 1700s), than the more surreptitious type of attack. For me this boils down to us being pretty unsophisticated in terms of grasping and thwarting insidious plans for us. We always seem to end up in the middle of bloodthirsty mobs before we realise there is a serious issue. This doesn't seem to be changing/

I think it is plain stupidity that makes some of you people seem to expect sulley to mold themselves to democracy and liberal values when they have a complete system that they should be following, which has clearly defined its boundaries visa vi the west. You must understand that the kuttarh sees surrender to western values as a betrayal to God. Besides, it is arse licky in the sense of independence, even if you take faith out of it. I have had goray blatantly telling me that they respect those pathaans for their stout resistence whilst at the same time laughing at Singhs for being their trained attack dogs for so long. In terms of masculinity, we are considered less than those who stoutly resist. Jannat said sullay are on a sinking ship, but I don't think we can be so complacent. If we are honest, they are dealing with the white man quite well. They have formed strong safe pockets in whiteys land. They have become a factor to be considered when making military and political decisions, mainly through the suicide bombing.

These people (sullay) aren't going anywhere, and I think they will get stronger and more emboldened soon because the west seems to be losing its war on sullay.....or terrorism...or whatever they are calling it these days. Plus the current economic conditions makes fighting the war even more riskier than it already is. Who knows, these current battles could be the ones that break the white man's back because of the economic downturn?

In the end, we have to learn to live with sullay. Like all aggressive quoms/panths they usually rely on weakness on the part of their perceived enemies to take them on. Anglos are the same. However, informing Sikhs of how they turned themselves into a strong force that deterred targeting from sullay during the 1700s seems like howling at the moon today. But this fear of sullay that is exhibited by the FordCapris of the world will only cause us more grief. Trust me, sulleh sense that shit like a shark does wounded prey. We need brave independent Singhs now. Not cowards or sycophants. Sullay make us up our game. You have to respect that.

On 12/17/2009 at 7:48 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Why do you buzz around BNP arse then? Why do you get 'starry eyed' over EDL twats. I know these types of twats. Get this in your thick head - THEY DON'T REALLY LIKE US. They have just been overwhelmed with sullay and are trying to use us to fight battles they are struggling with. You're just making us look weak and dumb. We should be putting more fear into nazi whitemen then the sullay, not flirting with them like you. I've had personal approaches myself and have spoken to a few other Singhs, who've told me that white scum who normally give it akarrh, all of a sudden are being friendly trying to get you on their side. I'd spit on them. Sit back and watch sullay and goray destroy each other. That is EXACTLY what they would do if the ball was on the other foot.

Thing is, you idiot, some of us older people remember the forefathers to these organisations and remember how they would attack and even murder asians, including Sikhs, when you was floating around in your peus tuttay! If you don't like sullay, fight them yourself and don't hide behind goray!

You're a disgrace - weak link. Convert to another religion that accepts cowards or quit your shameful flirting with scum. Lions don't hide behind foxes, like you are trying to do. You have no sense of izzat or anakh it seems.

Also, when I've asked you questions about your sycophancy before you've run off without answering. Is that how weak and undefendable your thinking is. It makes me physically sick to think there are Sikhs like you out there, bum licking away and destroying what little reputation we have in the process.

On 12/18/2009 at 9:22 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I guess once the white threat had diminished 'brownies' were destined to turn on each other. Thing is, what people are equating as a sullah threat is in truth more of a Stani threat from what I see. Equating them as the same as say Iraqis or Iranians is bull. They are very different quoms, even if they are sullay.

HSD I disagree that this is simply down to an Indy-Pak narrative. This is as much about cultural practices as nations. Fundos back in the days really used to hate the way Panjabi culture would have droves of sullay drinking and dancing at bhangra gigs. When they clamped down they did it to their kurian first. Within no time at all, no sullian would turn up at these gigs but the guys would turn up for what I imagine were the equivalent of brown 'up for it' Essex girl types. That's when upneeans reputation went down the twalet. Sullian who would turn up would get publically slapped about. The people who preached and turned the Stanis in my part of London all came from Up north or the Midlands. I know now some of them were panthers from B'ham on the run. Some of them were the original staunch, all beard, no mouchaan types. lol

Look as bad as we are, all of us can't just walk to our demise with no resistance if things got testy. Besides it may just be a rough phase that comes and goes in cycles and not armageddon! There is no magic solution and the way we are rapidly going from blue to white collars plays its part. Upnay in general just don't see any worth in having a tukra fauj of streetwise gubroos anymore.

Thing is, when things are rock bottom, that is when people start to think sometimes. Communities in much worse positions than us have come up i.e. Jews. Keep chardhi kala. FordCapri, veecharee is probably just scared tuttiless, I imagine there are lots like him hidden under the rocks.

@dalsingh101 do you still believe it is mainly a Pak Muslim rather than other Muslims also, ‘issue’?

There are now so many Muslims from other communities who have only been in UK for past 20-30 years 

4 hours ago, Premi said:

@dalsingh101 do you still believe it is mainly a Pak Muslim rather than other Muslims also, ‘issue’?

There are now so many Muslims from other communities who have only been in UK for past 20-30 years 

I think others are involved now (including nonmuslims), and like I've said umpteen times previously, these people swap girls inbetween their stables. 

But, the usual suspects are now on a back foot like they haven't been before before of all the heat from the media and active Sikhs. They can't be as brazen as before. I'm sure I've said all this before. 

3 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think others are involved now (including nonmuslims), and like I've said umpteen times previously, these people swap girls inbetween their stables. 

But, the usual suspects are now on a back foot like they haven't been before before of all the heat from the media and active Sikhs. They can't be as brazen as before. I'm sure I've said all this before. 

I also meant the other 'threats' like street violence targeting Sikhs etc. But I know that in reality, a group will be treated by other groups on how they are perceived, so the stronger Sikhs look, the better. We saw that in the 2011 'riots' with Sikhs coming  together to defend Gurdware and businesses

You and @HSD seem to have been the main ones speaking up on forums about these issues, so I am grateful again, but I still think many subsections of our community including the new arrivals are prone to being 'asleep' on these issues

Thanks again

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

1. They don't care, and don't see things like we do. They can't have missed the grooming issue because it's been all over the Sikh media.   I think a lot of people who've been here for a while are just carrying on with that typical ostrich thing they do. They are like children who want to prance about in a fairy land. They have an aversion to even mentally dealing with these types of dark issues, I think in part because it jars so much with their kumbah yaa worldview. They are, ultimately, materialists, who love a comfortable life. Anything that potentially conflicts with that is avoided.

2. I think desi guys are actually a bit sharper and rough and ready than most (not all) vlaathis though. 

3.   That all being said, young, naïve,  attention loving females will still be at risk (probably always will?), and grooming via social media/internet is an issue that never existed before, but still we have orgs like SYUK bringing attention to that. 

4. What you want to be doing is training. If you're not, and try and talk about it to others, they'll just think 'Look at this guy, why isn't he improving himself instead of trying to teach others?' We need a younger generation of bhujangis.  

This is not my opinions but just observations. I don't intend on posting on this topic(s) again for forseeable.

1. I think for people like my parents who have been here over 40-50 years, and might have struggled a lot working and paying bills etc, they came to this country for 'a better life'. To them, that basically means material wealth  and for their children to be 'set'  (financially, good education and job etc). They want to keep their head down and avoid other 'trouble'.

2. Agree they are more " sharper and rough and ready ", but in Panjab in India, they have got on with Muslims and lived in same pinds as them. As far as I know, there is no such 'grooming' issue arising from Indian Panjabi Muslim community there. And when these Sikhs come here, many think anyone brown who speaks their language is their friend.  These guys need to learn about issues going on here, because their children are at risk if not given the correct education and values on street issues

3. This is a big issue for sure. They need better role models and the parents and Gurdwara need to do their part. I don't know (legally) how we can stop the other side if they are intent on doing their gandh. 

4. Agreed- Sikh community need to invest in any of our own criminal element and put them to good use for the Panth. That would be easier for parents to accept if they have 3 or 4 children at least, so they don't put all their hopes on the one or two that most families have (I know this well being an only son). Those two in Wolves are a good example from recent news. As well as everyone else physically training

Another point - Any idea how Jewish community/girls are affected by the middle-eastern Islamic population in North London and elsewhere in Europe?

1 hour ago, Premi said:

This is not my opinions but just observations. I don't intend on posting on this topic(s) again for forseeable.

Thank f**k for that. It's getting tiring bro.  What more can be said about the matter that hasn't been said plenty of times already? If others can't be changed, work on yourself.

1. I think for people like my parents who have been here over 40-50 years, and might have struggled a lot working and paying bills etc, they came to this country for 'a better life'. To them, that basically means material wealth  and for their children to be 'set'  (financially, good education and job etc). They want to keep their head down and avoid other 'trouble'.

It's common if not the norm. I think it plainly stems from cowardice and selfishness, and no real sense of community, where you care about your wider community, and are willing to take some risks for it. These people are probably sheeple, and are easy to compel into boxes where reflecting on anything even remotely contentious, is akin to a thought crime.     

2. Agree they are more " sharper and rough and ready ", but in Panjab in India, they have got on with Muslims and lived in same pinds as them. As far as I know, there is no such 'grooming' issue arising from Indian Panjabi Muslim community there. And when these Sikhs come here, many think anyone brown who speaks their language is their friend.  These guys need to learn about issues going on here, because their children are at risk if not given the correct education and values on street issues

These lot are probably more streetwise than the majority closeted apnay. They have needs, including social ones - which they'll fulfil with other migrants, especially ones they can talk to in their mother tongue. Have you mixed with pendus?  If ever there was a group of people who think they know it all, it's them. Other more streetwise kids can teach their children. But frankly speaking, I think they are just doing what you said your parents are.

3. This is a big issue for sure. They need better role models and the parents and Gurdwara need to do their part. I don't know (legally) how we can stop the other side if they are intent on doing their gandh. 

You can't, we just have to have balancing mechanisms.

4. Agreed- Sikh community need to invest in any of our own criminal element and put them to good use for the Panth. That would be easier for parents to accept if they have 3 or 4 children at least, so they don't put all their hopes on the one or two that most families have (I know this well being an only son). Those two in Wolves are a good example from recent news. As well as everyone else physically training

A lot of guys like that are well aware of what older active people went through, when our own turned their backs on them or tried to use them. Again though, to me what you're saying is leave all the heavy lifting to these types, so the majority can carry on like normal, whilst these lot take all the heat. Ask yourself, knowing what you do, why aren't you training? It's complex too, some people even those raised in active families can be lazy as f**k, and know everything but still not get off their lard-ar5e. 

Another point - Any idea how Jewish community/girls are affected by the middle-eastern Islamic population in North London and elsewhere in Europe?

No idea. Why focus on that when we have our own issues? Maybe their broads aren't as gullible as ours?