Shyam From Dasam Bani

Mr Sardar

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all!

Please come back to the topic.

The following is the example number five.

ਸਯਾਮ ਭਨੈ ਅਤਿ ਆਹਵ ਮੈ ਮੁਸਲੀ ਅਰੁ ਭੂਪਤ ਕੋਪ ਭਰੇ ਹੈ ॥ ਆਪਸ ਬੀਚ ਹਕਾਰ ਦੋਊ ਭਟ ਚਿੱਤ ਬਿਖੈ ਨਹੀ ਨੈਕ ਡਰੇ ਹੈ ॥

सयाम भनै अति आहव मै मुसली अरु भूपत कोप भरे है ॥ आपस बीच हकार दोऊ भट चित बिखै नही नैक डरे है ॥

According to the poet, both Balram and Jarashand are full of rage in the war-arena; both are challenging one another and are not afraid of the other even slightly;

My curiosity is to know in which dictionary the word Sayaam means the poet as mentioned in the above translation.

Balbir Singh

Oh bring live talk .......

From patshahi10.org:

In an event organised by 'Sikh Jago Lehar' at Guru Nanak Bhavan Sri Amritsar, Sikh scholars, theologians, and representatives of various Panthic organisations gathered to mark the release of epic book on the history of Sri Dasam Granth by Dr. Harbhajan Singh, Punjabi University Patiala. The first copy of the book was presented to the Head Granthi of Takhat Sri Hazoor Sahib, Giani Pratap Singh.

The formation of a committee called 'Sri Dasam Granth Prabodh Sabha' was also announced at the occasion. The sabha which constitutes of Jathedars of Takhats, Granthis of Sri Darbar Sahib, Sikh scholars, historians, and representatives of various panthic organisations including Nihung Jathebandis, Sant Samaj and Damdami Taksal will work towards countering the wrong prachaar against Sri Dasam Granth which is being carried out by some quarters. An open challenge has been given to those who are engaged in negative propaganda against Sri Dasam Granth to face the committee within a month given that they have the intellect to understand the intricacies of poetry including formation of Chhand.

From patshahi10.org:

In an event organised by 'Sikh Jago Lehar' at Guru Nanak Bhavan Sri Amritsar, Sikh scholars, theologians, and representatives of various Panthic organisations gathered to mark the release of epic book on the history of Sri Dasam Granth by Dr. Harbhajan Singh, Punjabi University Patiala. The first copy of the book was presented to the Head Granthi of Takhat Sri Hazoor Sahib, Giani Pratap Singh.

The formation of a committee called 'Sri Dasam Granth Prabodh Sabha' was also announced at the occasion. The sabha which constitutes of Jathedars of Takhats, Granthis of Sri Darbar Sahib, Sikh scholars, historians, and representatives of various panthic organisations including Nihung Jathebandis, Sant Samaj and Damdami Taksal will work towards countering the wrong prachaar against Sri Dasam Granth which is being carried out by some quarters. An open challenge has been given to those who are engaged in negative propaganda against Sri Dasam Granth to face the committee within a month given that they have the intellect to understand the intricacies of poetry including formation of Chhand.

I accept. They said any venue. Bring it to Toronto.

Sunny is weather. Weather was sunny today in some area. Other areas it was snowing. Where is the bush that I am beating about? Dasam Granth is a bush? Oh bring live talk and make those statements so I can expose you and prove DG wrong. Please come if you got game. DG is a bush. So many hideous and anti-Gurmat things hidden in there.

So you are not only a liar but also a shameless fellow. Read what you had written about sunny.

From earlier post of Fauji

By the way, sunny isn't lying if he says Krishan Avtar is from bhagvat puran, you should read Krishan Avtar and also bhagvat puran and see.

Lies,deception,dual IDs. That is what you learn from SGGS ji?

Prove it by showing name of poet shyam in Bhagwata purana?

Edited by singh2

So you are not only a liar but also a shameless fellow. Read what you had written about sunny.

I am not a liar like DG writers. Bring live talk and we will show you there. Come to Toronto. Are you scared of losing debate in Toronto? Are you scared of being humiliated for promoting CP? Do you lack courage? DG didn't give you even courage to come to live talk in TO?

By reading teero tufango, you didn't even get courage to cross border. What a scene.

Dear all!

Please come back to the topic.

The following is the example number five.

ਸਯਾਮ ਭਨੈ ਅਤਿ ਆਹਵ ਮੈ ਮੁਸਲੀ ਅਰੁ ਭੂਪਤ ਕੋਪ ਭਰੇ ਹੈ ॥ ਆਪਸ ਬੀਚ ਹਕਾਰ ਦੋਊ ਭਟ ਚਿੱਤ ਬਿਖੈ ਨਹੀ ਨੈਕ ਡਰੇ ਹੈ ॥

सयाम भनै अति आहव मै मुसली अरु भूपत कोप भरे है ॥ आपस बीच हकार दोऊ भट चित बिखै नही नैक डरे है ॥

According to the poet, both Balram and Jarashand are full of rage in the war-arena; both are challenging one another and are not afraid of the other even slightly;

My curiosity is to know in which dictionary the word Sayaam means the poet as mentioned in the above translation.

Balbir Singh

Balbir Singh, enemy of wisdom. Read following translations of the KUB / POET identifying himself.

Beer Douhoo Diss Kay Kub Shyam Mukh Ouppar Dhaalan Ko Dhurr Jootay| Baan

Kmaan Dhray Muthsaan Aaparmaan Juaanan Kay Run Shootay| ...| 11|

Poet Shyam says, warriors from both sides were dueling with others using their shields.

Strong warriors were firing countless arrows with their bows. … 11.

Is Charitar talk all you learn from DG ?

Poet Shyam doesn't occur in Bhagwat Puran because Poet Shyam is the one adapting Bhagwat Puran.

Poet Shyam doesn't occur in Bhagwat Puran because Poet Shyam is the one adapting Bhagwat Puran.

So poet shyam does not occur in Bhagwat purana.

Then you said that krishna avtar is tarnslation of Bhagwat purana.

I give below some more verses from krishan avtar.

ਅਸਮ ਸਿੰਘ ਜਸ ਸਿੰਘ ਪੁਨਿ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਲਵਾਨ ॥ ਅਭੈ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੂਰੋ ਬਡੋ ਇੱਛ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੁਰ ਗਯਾਨ

असम सिंघ जस सिंघ पुनि इंद्र सिंघ बलवान ॥ अभै सिंघ सूरो बडो इछ सिंघ सुर गयान

There were powerful and learned warriors in the battlefield like Asam Singh, Jas Singh, Inder Singh, Abhai Singh and Ichh Singh

ਚਮੂੰ ਭਜੀ ਭੂਪਨ ਲਖੀ ਚਲੇ ਜੁੱਧ ਕੇ ਕਾਜ ॥ ਅਹੰਕਾਰ ਪਾਂਚੋ ਕੀਯੋ ਅਜੁ ਹਨਿ ਹੈ ਜਦੁਰਾਜ

चमूं भजी भूपन लखी चले जु्ध के काज ॥ अहंकार पांचो कीयो अजु हनि है जदुराज

When these kings saw the army running away, they marched forward to fight; all the five said proudly, "We shall definitely kill Krishna, the Lord of Yadavas."

Krishna avtar, dasam granth

Show me where are the above in Bhgawat purana?

Dear all and GuptSingh1699 Jee!

You wrote "Balbir Singh, enemy of wisdom."

I am not your enemy. Why do you imagine that you are wisdom?

Quote "Read following translations of the KUB / POET identifying himself."

My curiosity is to know. Why translators have used and added the word poet while translating a Vaak from the Dasam Granth? The word 'kabi' does not occur In the original Vaak though?

Please explain it. I will be grateful.

Truth is the same also when, flows through Bhagat Kabeer Jee, Bhagat Ravidaas Jee or Naanak Jee.

Truth is the same also when, flows through poet sayaam, Raam or the pen of Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

I hope you are ready to face truth. Prepare yourself.

Baabaa GuptSingh1699 Jee!

Please provide the page number of the following Vaak and the translation from the Granth you have referred.

Beer Douhoo Diss Kay Kub Shyam Mukh Ouppar Dhaalan Ko Dhurr Jootay| Baan

Kmaan Dhray Muthsaan Aaparmaan Juaanan Kay Run Shootay| ...| 11|

Poet Shyam says, warriors from both sides were dueling with others using their shields.

Strong warriors were firing countless arrows with their bows. … 11.

Please let all know if this is your translation or it is a borrowed one.

Balbir Singh

• 4 weeks later...

Dear all!

Here is the second example.

ਚਕ੍ਰ ਸੰਭਾਰ ਮੁਰਾਰ ਤਬੈ ਕਰ ਜੁੱਧ ਕੇ ਹੇਤ ਚਲਯੋ ਬਲ ਧਾਰਯੋ ॥ ਰੇ ਨ੍ਰਿਪ ਤੂ ਭਿਰ ਮੋ ਸੰਗ ਆਇ ਕੈ ਰਾਮ ਭਨੈ ਇਮ ਸਯਾਮ ਪੁਕਾਰਯੋ ॥੧੮੫੩॥

चक्र स्मभार मुरार तबै कर जुध के हेत चलयो बल धारयो ॥ रे न्रिप तू भिर मो संग आइ कै राम भनै इम सयाम पुकारयो ॥१८५३॥

Then Krishna moved forward for fighting, holding his discus; according to the poet Ram, he began to challenge the king for fighting.1853.

Can someone please explain it? Why the word poet is added in the above translation?

Balbir Singh

Sat sri akal

because it is written by poet shyam.

sat sri akal

Sat sri akal

because it is written by poet shyam.

sat sri akal

Not this crap again. You people are like a broken record, repeating the same falsehoods every few months after your initial claims have been thoroughly disproved.

MODS:

Just put up a sticky with these debates and delete the posts that bring the same issues up again and again.

K.