Bhog Of Dasam Granth Paath

Matheen

Mind your language if you are a sikh at all.

I hope admin take care of a scoundrel's language being used by kala afghnai sect. He needs to be reined in like his other brother.This is hisn third abusive post in the same thread.

He does not believe at all in any of banis of dasam granth. Why does not he remain aloof from such a debate.

kala afghna sect has infiltrated this site thorughly.

Badal IS A Kutha! You got a problem with that? Is he your wife?

And stop calling all those you do not agree with "kala afghnai". WE do have the ability to use OUR OWN GREY CELLS unlike you.

What a SPOILT Record you are and what a whinning baby too for a old men!!

Edited by A_Sikh_For_Life

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhenji,

The research at that link is very one-sided. Diverse Sampardas, existing since Guru Ji's time, many of whom do not recognise the SGPC all read the same Banis at Amrit Sanchars. Some of these groups didn't have much communication between themselves and were based far apart from each other, or were constantly on the move. Yet the Maryada for Amrit Sanchars is the same.

There are eye-witness accounts, but if you choose to ignore them, there is the oral history of the Sikhs and the traditions passed down through generations. Bear in mind that these sampardas are very orthodox and it would be out of the question to change Maryada.

You still haven't told us whether you are Amritdhari or not.

By the way, calling people names doesn't help your cause.

Inder Singh is yet again winning like a baby the way he usually does in "ALL" sikh forums site.

I am going to call Inder Singh the worst enemy of the Sikh Panth and this is NOT foul language - IT IS A FACT!!

Which Banis Did the Tenth Guru Recite at the Time of Administering Amrit

I am wondering why a site like "Sikh awareness" is not doing something about inder singh who is VERY CLEARLY undermining Sri Guru Granth sahib jee!!!!!

Where is the "AWARENESS"???

Are you not aware which banis were recited during amrit sanchar of 1699. Same that are being recited today.

If you do not believe in all those five banis what are you doing here on a sikh forum? You are violating sikh rehat maryada and spreading anti sikh propaganda.

Pricipal harbhaja singh has done of a lot of bukwas and his anti sikh credentials as a missionary Guru are well known to sikhs. you need not to spread his anti gurmata propaganda here.

Edited by singh2

Badal IS A Kutha! You got a problem with that? Is he your wife?

And stop calling all those you do not agree with "kala afghnai". WE do have the ability to use OUR OWN GREY CELLS unlike you.

What a SPOILT Record you are and what a whinning baby too for a old men!!

same thing again.You are editing your previous post and putting garbage laden language in those.

Is this the language you are taught at home.may be i am not older than your daddy. I can reciprocate accordingly.

You have done similar bukwas in another post also

Read below

I will repeat myself, Budha Bal(d)th Inder Singh, YOU ARE the worst enemy of the Sikh Path.

You can use such language at home. Learn how to conduct on a public forum.Tell your parents to teach you some manners.

When admin discipline you then you start crying.If you want respect learn to conduct with diginity.

Admin

Mind her language posted in an edited post after she was warned.

Edited by singh2

I just saw your blog where you have mocked inder singh which is singh2 on this forum. You have full right to do whatever you wish on your blog, but please spare the forum with your personal attacks on this forum. There are many folks anti dasam granth or pro dasam granth alike have been warned on this forum simply they have broken the rules. Please don't consider you are any exception to rules of this forum. This forum promotes freedom of speech not freedom of bullocks..!

I just saw your blog where you have mocked inder singh which is singh2 on this forum. You have full right to do whatever you wish on your blog, but please spare the forum with your personal attacks on this forum. There are many folks anti dasam granth or pro dasam granth alike have been warned on this forum simply they have broken the rules. Please don't consider you are any exception to rules of this forum. This forum promotes freedom of speech not freedom of bullocks..!

I really do not care what they write there.Most of them are from SPN who do not like me because i bared their agenda.

This does not deter me at all from countering their anti sikh philosophy being propagated in the name of respect for SGGS ji.

Such people have no respect for SGGS ji either.Missionaries friend sof spokesman have already bared their agenda by disowning SGGS also. This is all over the internet and leading light of this gang is Joginder of spokesman.

This lady was put under moderation twice at sikh sangat becuase of

condemning dasam Granth and use of uncivil language.

Edited by singh2

Tell me where did I post bullocks?

Pray tell me where did you post any response to those especially Inder singh demeaning Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee.?

Instead almost all are allowing demeaning of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee to carry on.

yes Sikh Awareness indeed!!

Tell me where did I post bullocks?

Pray tell me where did you post any response to those especially Inder singh demeaning Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee.?

Instead almost all are allowing demeaning of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee to carry on.

yes Sikh Awareness indeed!!

Nobody ever said anything against SGGS ji.Acknowledging dasam granth as scripture of sikhs does not demean SGGS ji.

"A Sikh 4 Life" do you have problem with all of Dasam Granth? or just a certain part?

She has problem with whole dasam granth and all sikh literature including rehtnamas, contemporary sikh writings, srabloh granth etc etc. etc. She only and only recognizes SGGS ji. This was stated by her on sikhsangat.

Inder is the ban everyone on the sikhsangat because he not doing the debate but call people darshan afghan dilgeer agent when the peoples do the him debate.

He cause the trouble lots the forum because he is not understand anyhting but call people the agent. He do the beadbi on the sikhsangat board. he do call the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as just granths. Him the stupid not know we call them the full Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji out of the respects. But when you doing him tell this he do you can the sikhsangat. He do this the lot people and spoil board with his call people agent darshan afghana when the people do tell inders beadbi no respect Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Everytimes the peoples write something he call them afghana agent he do this the all forums and do them ban post because he want peoples to just listening him.

He do the off topic all times but because he the admin or the admin his dad on sikhsangats he ban them. He is not sikh but 100% agent of india badal akali he do the spoil ashutosh topic on sikhsangat because him not liking people talk bad ashutosh. He all the time tactics is to do bring Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji in the topics then calling peoples afghan darshan agents. But who do pay him to do the off topic all the time. I tell you the badal ashutosh and him friends do the pay inder. He has the lots login names so he do the post different name same board to pretend the peoples agree him.

Edited by gogidalsingh

Gogidalsingh, you are new member here so we won't be giving you warning at this time but just verbal warnings next will be 1st warning, please take your tu tu mein mein between you and inder singh in real life or over pm. Normal sangat here have nothing to do with it, nor they are interested in this tu tu mein mein. so spare us with empty accusations from both sides. We are not interested, either shut it or just take it over the pm or real life.

Inder is the ban everyone on the sikhsangat because he not doing the debate but call people darshan afghan dilgeer agent when the peoples do the him debate.

He cause the trouble lots the forum because he is not understand anyhting but call people the agent. He do the beadbi on the sikhsangat board. he do call the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as just granths. Him the stupid not know we call them the full Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji out of the respects. But when you doing him tell this he do you can the sikhsangat. He do this the lot people and spoil board with his call people agent darshan afghana when the people do tell inders beadbi no respect Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Everytimes the peoples write something he call them afghana agent he do this the all forums and do them ban post because he want peoples to just listening him.

He do the off topic all times but because he the admin or the admin his dad on sikhsangats he ban them. He is not sikh but 100% agent of india badal akali he do the spoil ashutosh topic on sikhsangat because him not liking people talk bad ashutosh. He all the time tactics is to do bring Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji in the topics then calling peoples afghan darshan agents. But who do pay him to do the off topic all the time. I tell you the badal ashutosh and him friends do the pay inder. He has the lots login names so he do the post different name same board to pretend the peoples agree him.

I have never read this type of trashy post anywhere so far especially when this member interacted with me only once on sikhsangat. he wanted to name call Damdami taksal and other jathebandis. Obvious reason was parkash of Dasam granth.I intervened and asked that all these jathebanids have proven their love for sikh panth by giving immense sacrifices.

To get personal is an immature trait. We are discussing issues here and not persons.

Edited by singh2

I have never read this type of trashy post anywhere so far especially when this member interacted with me only once on sikhsangat. he wanted to name call Damdami taksal and other jathebandis. Obvious reason was parkash of Dasam granth.I intervened and asked that all these jathebanids have proven their love for sikh panth by giving immense sacrifices.

To get personal is an immature trait. We are discussing issues here and not persons.

Well done now you do not only the beadbi but do the tell lie. You do the topic me post more than the one time the sikhsangat then you doing tell your chamcha ban me when i do you highlight beadbi. Just bacause my english is not being the good no you need calling me the rubbish. You knowing it true the how many peoples you ban on sikhsangat board because you not liking them. Please do the proof I ask you doing the taksal name call. I ask you not do beadbi by calling Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as just granths but use the full titles as they are not the just books. But you doing ignore this because it showing the you doing beadbi and the no respect.

N30 I am the sorry but this persons is doing the beadbi lot the time and call people the name when he brain not being the write reply because he is the no idea how to do response but call peoples afghana darshan agent. I will not do him write again because else he do like the sikhsangat and do me ban here as well so he can be doing him writing and calling peoples afghana darshan agent.

Edited by gogidalsingh

Well done now you do not only the beadbi but do the tell lie. You do the topic me post more than the one time the sikhsangat then you doing tell your chamcha ban me when i do you highlight beadbi. Just bacause my english is not being the good no you need calling me the rubbish. You knowing it true the how many peoples you ban on sikhsangat board because you not liking them. Please do the proof I ask you doing the taksal name call. I ask you not do beadbi by calling Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as just granths but use the full titles as they are not the just books. But you doing ignore this because it showing the you doing beadbi and the no respect.

N30 I am the sorry but this persons is doing the beadbi lot the time and call people the name when he brain not being the write reply because he is the no idea how to do response but call peoples afghana darshan agent. I will not do him write again because else he do like the sikhsangat and do me ban here as well so he can be doing him writing and calling peoples afghana darshan agent.

Have you anything else to say other than slander.

Sikh sangat has its own policies to judge conduct of people.They take action independently whom to ban or not.I do not think they are influenced by anyone's opinion. If you indulge this type of slander certainly they will take action.

Already admin has told you to behave.Beter keep that in mind.

Have you anything else to say other than slander.

Sikh sangat has its own policies to judge conduct of people.They take action independently whom to ban or not.I do not think they are influenced by anyone's opinion. If you indulge this type of slander certainly they will take action.

Already admin has told you to behave.Beter keep that in mind.

No you ban the peoples the sikhsangat then do the pretend you not doing it. You do the beadbi, did you not refer the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as just granth? YES it you do. Even the my english teacher do the more respect then you and she not the Sikh she say Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I not do the like people who do the no respect for our Guru Ji and pretend they are the panthics.

Also mr english if you do the writing it is the libel not the slander. Even with my bad english I knowing this.

Anyone know how I do the ignore inder because he always writing the same and call people the agent.

No you ban the peoples the sikhsangat then do the pretend you not doing it. You do the beadbi, did you not refer the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as just granth? YES it you do. Even the my english teacher do the more respect then you and she not the Sikh she say Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I not do the like people who do the no respect for our Guru Ji and pretend they are the panthics.

Also mr english if you do the writing it is the libel not the slander. Even with my bad english I knowing this.

Anyone know how I do the ignore inder because he always writing the same and call people the agent.

have you anything else to say that has relevance to thread.