Coming Soon: Burqa Fine In France

kdsingh80

Isnt this Jaswinder Sanghera married to some white bloke now? You need to give your kids some freedom otherwise they will just go nuts like her and try to shag everything when she gets a bit of freedom.

Have a look at this blog boys: http://awayfromourheritage.blogspot.com/

A year or so ago there was this psycho sikh woman on that site who blogged about 'bad' sikh men marrying white women. Yet she also had an entry about the asian lady on the space shuttle that got blown up. And guess what? That desi was married to a white guy. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

I think the fact that her sister committed suicide is also a factor in her current activities. She really spits venom at Sikh

In India 3 times the number of married men commit suicide than the number of married women.Still there is hardly any support for them.majority of them do it out

of harrassment from their wives.Should it be a justified reason for their men relatives to hate women.

The worst thing about sanghera is that some sikh sites,blogs portray her as heroine of sikh community.

In India 3 times the number of married men commit suicide than the number of married women.Still there is hardly any support for them.majority of them do it out

of harrassment from their wives.Should it be a justified reason for their men relatives to hate women.

The worst thing about sanghera is that some sikh sites,blogs portray her as heroine of sikh community.

That is just part of the wider attempts to tarnish the Sikh community in the UK. Talking of which, that Sonia Deol program is on later tonight.

I'm off for a bit now. Do my rehraas. Guys I'm not kidding but the freezing weather is negatively impact on my morning nitnem, I know it's a poor excuse and that. <groan>

Shall we kick off a thread on this? The topic is of major importance. I don't know, how or when this whole "Sikhs don't preach, convert" thing started but it must have started in the post wasp invasion period sometime as the early Europeon accounts talk about conversions quite frequently. Maybe we should start with collating all of the evidence we can find in favour of outward parchaar. I'm saying this knowing that unless we can live up to our ideals individually and societally, it is generally futile to try and convince others. Especially with a hardcore way of life like ours with the early morning discipline.

I'm game, Singh.

K.

There you go with your apologist vibe. Like these people never rinsed the hell out of the Sikh country and caused its destruction. Contrary to what you like to espouse, we aren't under any obligation to be eternally grateful to be here. Most of us pay our own way, so you can stop going on about these 'benefits'. Your deference is unhealthy and only a hair breadth from sycophancy. Be careful or you might get publically wheeled out as a pro west token one day. But maybe this is the position you are working for? I'm glad there are still some non arse licking Sikhs about.

Funny thing is, as someone who usually shows so much love for modern day akali nihungs, you'd probably hate the original true ones as they were especially known for being rude to Europeons, read white men.

Before you make comments about this in future just consider it as some of us keeping up an old maryada ourselves. lol

I think only Indians (specifically Hindus & Sikhs) say this kind of thing about living on the white man's benefits or "go back home" if you complain about anything. I don't think any blacks or Chinese would do that. These same Indians wouldn't dream of telling a white man in USA/Canada/Aus/New Zealand to go back to his ethnic homeland (which is precisely what some Chinese said to Free Tibet protesters at the time of the 2008 Beijing Olympics). The reason for this is that whites are the dominant tribe. The stereotype of the servile Indian isn't without substance.

You will find this an interesting read. The author writes about how Indians fawn over whites while whites tend to regard them as irritants at best. Notice that he worked in the UK for more than two decades so he's probably knows what he's talking about.

http://www.organiser.org/dynamic/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=214&page=7

Edited by Dharma