Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

The inevitable Paath is an option it's just many billions of years of lifetimes. At some point you may find yourself wanting to get off the carousel sooner than later and see the real world. 

This human jeev in Kalyug is perfect for that. Almost nobody uses this timeplace for that. Most of the souls here are interfacing in a different way.... And it has to do with them going deeper into the physical. It takes a lot of swamp to create the opportunity of the Lotus.  

Some common mistakes we make viewing the world as good people, we are a real minority regardless of background. 

This is the good place. 

This is the good time.

We are united by some common goodness with others. 

All people are on a spiritual path. 

You can trust most people to be relatively good. 

What is dealt in by the world is the Appearance of said things, the illusion, and on the individual level most people are presenting an image of relative worldly goodness, but each one thinks they're the clever liar, the snekay cheat, the bully that wins. The one with secrets. And so they present a fake morality, that they suggest the world adhere to so it functions well enough to continue to be victimized. 

But make no mistake narrow is the path. That's Gurbani and Torah both. 

Screenshot_20220528-210157_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2cb4708138cdde37be6b206b896ec5cf.jpg

Screenshot_20220528-211436_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a0cc05c43214cecd8711976da2598942.jpg

Matthew 7:13-14

King James Version

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Guest Guest
On 5/28/2022 at 8:43 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

More food for thought. Of the variety of living states and bodies we manifest in for periods of time, the physical body is...the death state. That's why it's rotting bro. This is the most necrotic state, slowest, densest, most limited, most painful. Most people who sell their souls for profit, use said profit to medicate all the pains of the flesh, which doesn't even work, just destroys them faster. And in this pursuit of bits of dust we lose our souls for long periods of time. 

Wouldn't it be nice to be free of death, and free of life? Be truly free? You can still take a body after Mukte, it's just not this ignorant, out of control, succession of meat sacks with amnesia. 

Brother, SSA,

when we do Simran who is doing it? Are we atman? If yes then we are already free? so we are already mukt?

who are we? ( I mean you and me or anybody who is really there are we mind or atman?

On 5/27/2022 at 10:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

Q1)Why religions talk about mukti?

Q2)Are they anti-Life? 

A1) Why should they not talk?

What is the harm in it?

They should talk about mukti.

If a religion does not talk about mukti, then, that religion is not a religion but more likely a cult. The term religion comes from the latin word "religare", which means that what reunites us with our origin. 

And if you do not want to listen about mukti, then do not listen nor look to their teachings, just keep yourself busy  with other things.

The purpose of a true religion is to bring that awareness in us, that, we are in alien land, which is inert, temporary, and subject dissolution.

Or do you think you are going to live here for ever?

Because such a couple of questions like yours above, makes one think in that direction

If you think so, then sorry to say that, maybe you are voluntarily choosing to indefinetely extend your stay more in the wheel of the otherwise unendable cycle of births and deaths.

The Bani clearly tells us:  KIS NAAL KEEJAY DOSTEE SABH JAG CHALANHAAR.

Prophets, Bhagats, Incarnations, Guru Sahiban, all highly spiritual beings, whenever they came here on earth, had to go back also and respect the laws of Nature without any manipulations. 

Ravan, and other devlish beings throughout the history, they tried to manipulate Nature and secure eternal life on this inert, false,  and temporary creation. 

What was the result in all those cases? All of them were fierecely blown to death by Nature.

A2) No, they are not antilife.

Because they do not induce anybody to not live their lives with dignity, nor do they tell anybody to suicide, rather they are (if only true religion) the cause of our freedom from falsehood (koor maya), and thus life givers of eternity, because they teach us to take the Amrit of Nam within us, in order to become one with our origin, namely Waheguru Akal Purukh who is the Only eternal Truth, and the fountain of bliss and true happiness.

I will not talk of other religions, about what they have to offer or not to the soul ...

But I will only talk from the perspective of Sikhee, which I find the most rational, and universal teachings.

Not limited to any  particular land, country, continent, race or gender... rather it is a universal and a practical path of utmost love and devotion for our creator Waheguru Akal Purukh.

Please, do go a bit through the Bani, in any Ang, where only what you will find is that, Guru Sahiban tell us, that, do not remain in the false illusion, created by your limited mind, which is the cause of all your pain and anguish, rather come out of that realm of falsehood which is subject to decay and dissolution, and by strongly holding on Naam alone, step into the realm of Truth and eternity, which is Sach Khand, the realm of SAT NAM, AKAL PURUKH.

God bless you.

Guest Guest 1

More food for thought. Of the variety of living states and bodies we manifest in for periods of time, the physical body is...the death state. That's why it's rotting bro. This is the most necrotic state, slowest, densest, most limited, most painful. Most people who sell their souls for profit, use said profit to medicate all the pains of the flesh, which doesn't even work, just destroys them faster. And in this pursuit of bits of dust we lose our souls for long periods of time. 

Wouldn't it be nice to be free of death, and free of life? Be truly free? You can still take a body after Mukte, it's just not this ignorant, out of control, succession of meat sacks with amnesia. 

When we do Simran, who is doing it? 

who are we? mann/atman?

I put questions  earlier two times but it did not get posted: so I made an account.

When we do Simran, who is doing it? Mann/Atma

When sometimes dies who dies? It looks like mind dies and atma remains & atma is already free so how one takes birth again.

1. We as atman are not born & not die so its all mind who is doing everything by getting power from Atma & it dies then how come it takes birth again...so it appears that mind does not die cause it takes birth again then may be part of it dies. Please explain who dies?

Q: after someone dies can it still feel any pain? or it needs body for that?

Q: Every human has three bodies namely physical, subtle (sookhsham) and casual (karan). science only deals with what is visible that is physical body or waking stage. Indian researchers of truth did find the other two. Sookhsham body is dreaming stage and casual is combination of two. All three exist in expanse of maya. These are called "trai Gunas" in gurbani and a sikh has to reach turiya stage by crossing these. Is all this true?

My question is can subtle body and casual body can have feelings? Who has to cross these: mind/surat?

ਮੂਈ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਬਾਦੁ ਅਹੰਕਾਰੁ 

Mooee Surath Baadh Ahankaar ||

Awareness, conflict and ego have died,

ਗਉੜੀ (ਮਃ ) () : - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੫੨ ਪੰ.
Raag Gauri Guru Nanak Dev

ਓਹੁ  ਮੂਆ ਜੋ ਦੇਖਣਹਾਰੁ ॥੨॥

Ouhu N Mooaa Jo Dhaekhanehaar ||2||

But the One who sees does not die. ||2||

ਹਉ  ਮੂਆ ਮੇਰੀ ਮੁਈ ਬਲਾਇ 

Ho N Mooaa Maeree Muee Balaae ||

I have not died - that evil nature within me has died.

ਓਹੁ  ਮੂਆ ਜੋ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਇ 

Ouhu N Mooaa Jo Rehiaa Samaae ||

The One who is pervading everywhere does not die.

11 minutes ago, Free123 said:

I put questions  earlier two times but it did not get posted: so I made an account.

When we do Simran, who is doing it? Mann/Atma - when you are fully immersed, it will be the mann.

When sometimes dies who dies? It looks like mind dies and atma remains & atma is already free so how one takes birth again. - Neither the mann nor atma dies. Atma merges with Waheguru, mann goes through reincarnation or merges with waheguru if you have reached that stage.

1. We as atman are not born & not die so its all mind who is doing everything by getting power from Atma & it dies then how come it takes birth again...so it appears that mind does not die cause it takes birth again then may be part of it dies. Please explain who dies? - just the physical body dies. If u havent reached liberation, the mann is transferred to your next life form.

Q: after someone dies can it still feel any pain? or it needs body for that? - Yes it can feel pain. Gurbani says the jamdoot punish you so you do feel pain.

Q: Every human has three bodies namely physical, subtle (sookhsham) and casual (karan). science only deals with what is visible that is physical body or waking stage. Indian researchers of truth did find the other two. Sookhsham body is dreaming stage and casual is combination of two. All three exist in expanse of maya. These are called "trai Gunas" in gurbani and a sikh has to reach turiya stage by crossing these. Is all this true?

My question is can subtle body and casual body can have feelings? Who has to cross these: mind/surat?

ਮੂਈ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਬਾਦੁ ਅਹੰਕਾਰੁ 

Mooee Surath Baadh Ahankaar ||

Awareness, conflict and ego have died,

ਓਹੁ  ਮੂਆ ਜੋ ਦੇਖਣਹਾਰੁ ॥੨॥

Ouhu N Mooaa Jo Dhaekhanehaar ||2||

But the One who sees does not die. ||2||

ਹਉ  ਮੂਆ ਮੇਰੀ ਮੁਈ ਬਲਾਇ 

Ho N Mooaa Maeree Muee Balaae ||

I have not died - that evil nature within me has died.

ਓਹੁ  ਮੂਆ ਜੋ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਇ 

Ouhu N Mooaa Jo Rehiaa Samaae ||

The One who is pervading everywhere does not die.

On 5/30/2022 at 3:33 PM, SunnySingh said:

A1) Why should they not talk?

What is the harm in it?

They should talk about mukti.

If a religion does not talk about mukti, then, that religion is not a religion but more likely a cult. The term religion comes from the latin word "religare", which means that what reunites us with our origin. 

And if you do not want to listen about mukti, then do not listen nor look to their teachings, just keep yourself busy  with other things.

The purpose of a true religion is to bring that awareness in us, that, we are in alien land, which is inert, temporary, and subject dissolution.

Or do you think you are going to live here for ever?

Because such a couple of questions like yours above, makes one think in that direction

If you think so, then sorry to say that, maybe you are voluntarily choosing to indefinetely extend your stay more in the wheel of the otherwise unendable cycle of births and deaths.

The Bani clearly tells us:  KIS NAAL KEEJAY DOSTEE SABH JAG CHALANHAAR.

Prophets, Bhagats, Incarnations, Guru Sahiban, all highly spiritual beings, whenever they came here on earth, had to go back also and respect the laws of Nature without any manipulations. 

Ravan, and other devlish beings throughout the history, they tried to manipulate Nature and secure eternal life on this inert, false,  and temporary creation. 

What was the result in all those cases? All of them were fierecely blown to death by Nature.

A2) No, they are not antilife.

Because they do not induce anybody to not live their lives with dignity, nor do they tell anybody to suicide, rather they are (if only true religion) the cause of our freedom from falsehood (koor maya), and thus life givers of eternity, because they teach us to take the Amrit of Nam within us, in order to become one with our origin, namely Waheguru Akal Purukh who is the Only eternal Truth, and the fountain of bliss and true happiness.

I will not talk of other religions, about what they have to offer or not to the soul ...

But I will only talk from the perspective of Sikhee, which I find the most rational, and universal teachings.

Not limited to any  particular land, country, continent, race or gender... rather it is a universal and a practical path of utmost love and devotion for our creator Waheguru Akal Purukh.

Please, do go a bit through the Bani, in any Ang, where only what you will find is that, Guru Sahiban tell us, that, do not remain in the false illusion, created by your limited mind, which is the cause of all your pain and anguish, rather come out of that realm of falsehood which is subject to decay and dissolution, and by strongly holding on Naam alone, step into the realm of Truth and eternity, which is Sach Khand, the realm of SAT NAM, AKAL PURUKH.

God bless you.

Brother I have read lots. I am Sikh. You mentioned Ramana Maharishi: I have listened him too.  The truth is mind attacks back. When you sit in Sunn (Silent Awareness), it start saying there is nothing here, Now what? 

10 minutes ago, PCSJZ said:

My answers above next to your questions. Anyone feel free to correct anything I have said

2 hours ago, Free123 said:

Brother I have read lots. I am Sikh. You mentioned Ramana Maharishi: I have listened him too.  The truth is mind attacks back. When you sit in Sunn (Silent Awareness), it start saying there is nothing here, Now what? 

Firsrtly sorry bro, I have not mentioned  Ramana Maharishi in my post above, right?

And secondly, the mind is used to be in constant noise, and its job is to stop the soul to cross from the mayavee realms, to the one of Sach-Truth, Chit- Pure Consciousness and Anand-Bliss, the plane of ultimate Truth, namely Sach Khand.

So the mind will disturb you sometimes with doubts, other times with the weapons of mighty Panj Chor....it will play all sort of tricks to knock you down, and keep your attention so much distracted and busy, that not even in dreams could one think of going back to our Nijh Ghar, Sach Khand.

Bro, our problem is that we are dumb and fools, and we think we all by ourselves can defeat the mind and reach back home.

The Bani says:

Baah pakad Gur kadeeya.

Mat koee bharam bhoolay sansaar, bin Satgur koee na utrae paar.

Bin Satgur kinay na paayo.

Bin Satgur kinay na paaya.

At each step, Gurbani stresses to get hold on to Satguru if only one wants to defeat the mind and cross the Mahabhavsagar.

Each one tries different methods/techniques and paths all by himself/herself...thinking that by doing so, as seen and hear others doing, we too fully try those things, forgetting that, the power is in the words/teachings/hands of Guru Jee, not in the manmat of the people.

People read and listen the Gurbani as parrots, without paying attention to what it is telling us to do.

The real wonderful effects of the Bani is by putting it in action to what we read or listen, not otherwise.

So, it is by taking refuge at the holy Feet of Satguru, that we get the protection,  the guidance from its Jot, and in His company not even the boss (Kaal Purukh)of the mind dares come near the jeev atma/soul, to harras or trouble it.

If for as simple as going from the UK to USA, we need a pilot and a vessel to take us, so how the hell can we think of going to Sach Khand all by ourselves.

Are we so mad, so dumb or stupid?

When even the heavenly beings, trinities, incarnations, devis, devtays are misled and trapped by the mind for not having Satguru's grace and guidance....and on the contrary we are lucky enough by being born as "sikhs" of the Guru, yet we do not at all follow what it really tells us to do, in order to get freed forever and go back to our true home in Sach Khand.

BIN NAVEY NAHIN KOU THAAO.

JIN HAR JAPEEYA SE HAR HOEEYA.

PRABH KA SIMRAN SABTEY OOCHAA.

PRABH KA SIMRAN GARB NA BASEH.

So you see, Gurbani clearly points out only the simran or jaap of Waheguru, to get freed from maya, mind and its dirt, and to regain our original purity in order to merge back into our origin, none other than Satnam.

Simran of Waheguru, has nothing to do with zaat, paat, caste, creed, gender, color, or nationality.

Simran is a universal and a natural technique, through which, the mind is cleansed, the soul gets freed from its clutches, karmas, sanskaras, and tightly grasps the hand of the Satguru/Shabad Guru within, to be guided back home in its company at all times.

Sorry, if it seems I am a bit hard, but the fact is I only care for Satguru Jee and their teachings: Gurmat, not the people, for in the indications of Gurbani/Gurmat, is the ultimate benefit of the soul, for merging in its origin, Satnam.

Stay blessed.

On 6/1/2022 at 10:53 AM, Guest Guest 1 said:

When we do Simran, who is doing it? 

who are we? mann/atman?

We can't do It unless allowed, is a way to converge the concepts of it. 

Every time we do Simran ego and paap dies, so I guess the real self watches itself emmerge as Vaheguru allows it to Jaap naam and the ego screams and dies or peacefully surrenders as the Paap burns. 

On 5/30/2022 at 1:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

Brother, SSA,

when we do Simran who is doing it? Are we atman? If yes then we are already free? so we are already mukt?

who are we? ( I mean you and me or anybody who is really there are we mind or atman?

We are 1, using our full powers of ignorance to insist we are not. According to the Hukam of Akal Purakh according to what we were willing to do in the story of Khel, the seperation. The story of never was always will be. 

It's how coins are minted. Identical to the original except that one mark, that one smudge that was left in the copy and coin process. 

We are all 1, and will remember this, but we also know for all times there was, is and will ever only be 1 Nehkalank, 1 Ongkar Satnaam Karta Purakh Nirbho Nirvair Akal Moorate Ajooni Saibhan Gurprasad Jaap. Aaad Sach Jugad Sach,  Hebe Sach Nanak Hosebe Sache. 

Sorry. I know I messed that up but that's where I'm at with that. 

It's like an infinite cloud server of infinite resources beyond our comprehension, and only one ROOT admin, but we can be re-elevated to our superuser priviliges, identical to Root priviliges, but not accessible without your account being approved, resources allocated, and password provided. 

You can't say any account isn't the cloudserver. But...accounts come in unlimited number of limited configurations. And quantum and infinite, as a cloudserver, superusers can be given access to identical resources as the ROOT cloud itself. 

But who is doing this, is the only WHO, is the 1cloudserverindescribable. All processes emenate from and terminate in this. All is computed by Th1s, scripted by this, hosted by Th1s. 

On 6/3/2022 at 9:42 PM, Free123 said:

SSA Free 123, please go through this wonderful post by brother Amardeep, though it is quite old (2009) yet it is full of knowledge, which somehow I feel, it can clear many of your questions, for it deals with the Creator, Trinity, Shakti,  mind, soul, higher entities, 84 lakhs of species, and a whole lot of related stuff... it is just fantastically amazing .... please just go through it slowly, if needed read it as many times as needed... it is just mind blowing, how Satpurkh has created this infinite creation from our point of view.

Maybe it could be a bit difficult to grasp it all, yet, it is delightful in it... somewhere in this thread, it states that without a Pooran Satguru/Shabad Guru within as a guide to the soul/jeev atma, it is impossible to reach Sach Khand, for there are creations upon creations, each more fascinating, and if there is not someone with us who has treaded that path, we are just lost in the cycle of 84.

Many many things in this thread by Amardeep maybe are out of our mental level now, but as we mature spiritually, we come to understand better all the contents, for in the end, it tells us, how to take hold on only one eternal Truth to get mukti in spite of being in this Mahabhavsagar: Satnam.

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Searcher Question

I have seen alot of discussion on this top.  Wondering on when to switch from focus on mantar to sounds in ears?  @Lucky

Would  there be any harm in doing before rom rom is pargat?  If mind is focused/still?  Even then, confused on when to let go of mantar and just listen in vishraam.   

🙏🏽🙏🏽

• 1 month later...

Found the following interesting article on the net, and thought of sharing with the sangat here.

Is meditation, observing thoughts or not thinking? What is it exactly?

Answer by Brian Jones, experience sharer/heartful helper.

First, there are different types of meditation.

For me, it is neither of the two that you mention.

First, not thinking is a result of meditation and not the meditation itself. The mind thinks, period. That´s what it does!

Now lets discuss observing thoughts.

You are observing thoughts all the time. We are constantly doing this. Meditation is a practice that should train our awareness to NOT be observing our thoughts.

If your mind is a hurricane and you learn how to gain control of where you place your awareness, you can train it to stay aware in the calm eye of the storm, instead of the wall of the storm (thoughts).

The other example I give is if you want to become a skilled archer and you only shoot arrows into the sky, no skill really develops. You need to have an objective and target to develop that skill.

So, in the meditation I do, we very gently keep bringing our awareness to the area of the heart. When we realize we are thinking again, we don’t struggle with it. Just very gently redirect your attention to the heart with the idea that we are resting there, on the source of light (love), already present within us. We feel it is drawing us inward.

This type of meditation re-trains the mind from its random and often chaotic tendencies to become more regulated. Just the very act of taking our attention out of the head helps reduce the thought flow.

Within a very short time, you will become quite expert at meditation and the mind will become permanently regulated.

This is the practice of Heartfulness meditation. Combined with the transmission aspect available in Heartfulness, it is possible to reach deep samadhi in one or two sessions. This brings a lot of peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Found this video, which touches several interesting points/useful information for whoever practices meditation, not that I agree with the method of Kundalini, but,  there are many common points which are good knowing or we are not aware of, for those as said  who engage in spiritual practices.

Though the video may seem a bit long  and thus one may not feel like watching it, but I do sincerely encourage anyone to watch it, there is nothing to loose.

Thanks.

On 7/22/2022 at 3:01 AM, SunnySingh said:

Found the following interesting article on the net, and thought of sharing with the sangat here.

Is meditation, observing thoughts or not thinking? What is it exactly?

Answer by Brian Jones, experience sharer/heartful helper.

First, there are different types of meditation.

For me, it is neither of the two that you mention.

First, not thinking is a result of meditation and not the meditation itself. The mind thinks, period. That´s what it does!

Now lets discuss observing thoughts.

You are observing thoughts all the time. We are constantly doing this. Meditation is a practice that should train our awareness to NOT be observing our thoughts.

If your mind is a hurricane and you learn how to gain control of where you place your awareness, you can train it to stay aware in the calm eye of the storm, instead of the wall of the storm (thoughts).

The other example I give is if you want to become a skilled archer and you only shoot arrows into the sky, no skill really develops. You need to have an objective and target to develop that skill.

So, in the meditation I do, we very gently keep bringing our awareness to the area of the heart. When we realize we are thinking again, we don’t struggle with it. Just very gently redirect your attention to the heart with the idea that we are resting there, on the source of light (love), already present within us. We feel it is drawing us inward.

This type of meditation re-trains the mind from its random and often chaotic tendencies to become more regulated. Just the very act of taking our attention out of the head helps reduce the thought flow.

Within a very short time, you will become quite expert at meditation and the mind will become permanently regulated.

This is the practice of Heartfulness meditation. Combined with the transmission aspect available in Heartfulness, it is possible to reach deep samadhi in one or two sessions. This brings a lot of peace.

This person Brian Jones does live sessions on Facebook. It's first level meditation at your heart chakra. It's good for those who are in depression etc (that is lots of load of thoughts. ) for sikhi one or two loud Jaap sahib paths ( or Japji sahib/ chaupai sahib- depending on one's practice and ❤Love for the bani or an hours simran) for  that  matter will cut the crap of the mind and bring us to Sehaj....there's no path after sehaj that these quora meditators will offer you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Divine consciousness at the level of heart took hold of me here are some spiritual experiences (Meant for parchar) 

- Heart center heals everything- headache to some itches on keshas (Rishi Munis/Gursikh Sikh Sants) -Bring Divine Consciousness at the time of awakening like jot awareness like droplet of jot consciousness - on bunga- kesh- it will heal keshas- overdue itchness/headache it will remove all the issues related with keshas

- Many believe in brillant white light, new discovery neither light (as it might feel like feather or opposite) - Jaap sahib opening- no color 

reference:

On 6/3/2022 at 1:40 PM, PCSJZ said:

Sookhsham body is dreaming stage and casual is combination of two.

Agree mainly. But I would say the Ego in order to think itself seperate, it is given a mind of it's own and within that mind exist the causal, astral and physical. I agree this walking death state is the physical. The astral is the dream like state, but the causal isn't a combination it's the most God like part of the mind that contructs the Khel and projects the astral and physical. 

We actually inhabit all three bodies all the time. 

What you're looking at isn't the "real world" it's your mental construct of it. You've never seen real light only the light of the mind.