Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

Another light bulb moment- When heart center is opened, you can sense brillant white light from sun from your eyes as eyes are connected with heart (which by passes the chakra system included tenth door atleast in my case). Brillant white light is way cooler you can see it through, you have to feel/sense divine consciousness from white sun as cool- assuring as  divine consciousness approaches you in the eyes- it hits - eyes perception will change- you can see brillant white light jot light in all - many call it cosmic ray, cosmic dust.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest VAiraag

I started a lot of mool mantar and bani lately, first 2 weeks i got very heavy bouts of vairaag when doing mool mantar or reading baani where tears just kept rolling for few minutes at a time, and now it’s stopped happening but im still doing the same amount of bhagti, will I get that vairaag back again? Is it a test? Is it meant to come and go? Will it ever come back? Was it just because the starting layer of karam was being removed and now it will be more sehaj ? Confused at moment 

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2023 at 4:21 PM, sarabatam said:

On 1/16/2023 at 1:52 PM, PCSJZ said:

This whole game makes you laugh sometimes. I have found recently that some if the thoughts I get are pretty wild. Some have nothing to do with me and dont affect me directly but I still follow that thought and get myself into a state. Instead of focussing on the shabad and just listening to that, I follow the thought and get so tangled up in it wasting precious swaas.

After a day or two I realise that thought process was pointless but then a few days later I’ll do the exact same thing again!

I believe you're meant to accept the thought is there, and let it go. Those thoughts have nothing to do with us, we shouldn't identify with them.

On 1/18/2023 at 5:32 PM, Guest VAiraag said:

I started a lot of mool mantar and bani lately, first 2 weeks i got very heavy bouts of vairaag when doing mool mantar or reading baani where tears just kept rolling for few minutes at a time, and now it’s stopped happening but im still doing the same amount of bhagti, will I get that vairaag back again? Is it a test? Is it meant to come and go? Will it ever come back? Was it just because the starting layer of karam was being removed and now it will be more sehaj ? Confused at moment 

I agree with Ragmala, just keep going. I've been through phases where I was literally alone, had noone and faith got me through. Looking back, I wasn't alone, God was always with me, loving me and was always there for me, I just didn't see it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...