So Called Khalsa Fauj Was Beaten On Saturday At Troonto

singh2

Who has accepted the challenge? Where is the link? I am not able to find any link?

You are just filled with blind hatred. N30 saw the link. Why can't you? Link is linked here and contact info is also there. Do you have a license to harrass me? That is all you seem to do. I give you info and you want it again. I won't link it again. Link is still here and it hasn't been deleted.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dal Singh is right. If something like Sikhs fighting gets into the courts, only two parties will benefit from this. The anti Sikh media reporters such as Kim Bolan and the Kala Afghanists who will start to pretend they are martyrs for some righteous cause and the Sikhs who are standing up for Khalsa ideals and Gurbani will appear to be the villains. It has happened to the Sikhs in the past and I can see it happening again. I feel that the Sikhs need to defeat these Kala Afghanists using intellectual discussion, through parchar, through the media just as the Khalsa Panth finished the Bhasourias. The Akal Takht supports our cause and we need to keep full faith in Dasam Pitaa and know that he wil help his Panth in defeating these Kala Afghanists.

Absolutely correct. IF they sue us, they would no longer look like ''martyrs'', which is why I feel they would not try. But, If the panthic Sikhs sued them, they would look like they were trying to censor debate. The mainstream sangat, many of whom have only just heard about Dasam Granth recently, would be inclined to be swayed in the wrong direction from this.

Who started this name calling and hate? You did. I will drag you to court in future too if you keep spreading hate against me and other anti-DGs. I talked nicely to you but you called me naastik, kala afghanist, dusht, anti-Sikh and God knows what. You also made false allegations such as me not believing in Khande Kee Pahul and said I question bhagat bani and that I attack Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Court will decide who started hate attack on whom.

when you joined this forum, you were spreading personal insults far more than others. Didn't you recently call pro-Dasam Granth persons agents of the GOI?? lol, typical hypocrisy from anti-DG propagandists.

Spokesman is a anti-panthik propaganda rag.

KF- you're a known liar. Not too long ago you posted that edited video of NY Gurdwara claiming Baba Hari Singh "ran away" from the debate. You were fully exposed shortly after when the whole video was posted.

Sangat Ji, beware, these modern-day Bhasurias manipulate the truth and use blantant lies on a regular basis.