Debate Over Sri Dasam Granth Sahib?

SAadmin

I like to share that i m not sharpest tool in the box when it comes to debate on sri dasam granth, as they say- choota moo bari bat but i might as well bite the bullet to share my 1 cent on this whole debate going on.

I have followed debate over sri dasam granth for sometime now, it appears missionaries who are staunchly against jaap sahib in sri dasam granth are also against many sidhant of sri guru granth sahib for eg- sargun form of vahiguroo.

Debate and Discussion on sri dasam granth can only go fwd once both parties can take one step(one composition) at the a time. I totally understand, once who have already made up their minds there is no point of convincing but put fwd a good argument and have a good discussion so viewers can have room to think and change their mindset accordingly. Anyway going back both parties have to take one step at the time which is go back to basic debate of sidhant of gurmat from sri guru granth sahib- is vahiguroo form nirgun or sargun or both?. Decision and agreement have to be established from both parties fetched from discussing gurmat sidhant from sri guru granth sahib ji before both parties can move fwd on sidhant of jaap sahib in sri dasam granth sahib.

what you guys think?

I like to share that i m not sharpest tool in the box when it comes to debate on sri dasam granth, as they say- choota moo bari bat but i might as well bite the bullet to share my 1 cent on this whole debate going on.

I have followed debate over sri dasam granth for sometime now, it appears missionaries who are staunchly against jaap sahib in sri dasam granth are also against many sidhant of sri guru granth sahib for eg- sargun form of vahiguroo.

Debate and Discussion on sri dasam granth can only go fwd once both parties can take one step(one composition) at the a time. I totally understand, once who have already made up their minds there is no point of convincing but put fwd a good argument and have a good discussion so viewers can have room to think and change their mindset accordingly. Anyway going back both parties have to take one step at the time which is go back to basic debate of sidhant of gurmat from sri guru granth sahib- is vahiguroo form nirgun or sargun or both?. Decision and agreement have to be established from both parties fetched from discussing gurmat sidhant from sri guru granth sahib ji before both parties can move fwd on sidhant of jaap sahib in sri dasam granth sahib.

what you guys think?

You are 100% right. Only reason we have this division is because we have different understanding of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. It is best to discuss Gurmat principles if it is Gurmat to do teerath isnaan, have faith in devi devtas, if God take birth, etc. etc.