Ragi Excommunicated From Khalsa Panth

GSMANN

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all and vjs2445 Jee!

Dear Balbir Singh Jee:

You can keep the books but only in the library but Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee can be the only and Only and Only Pathshah in the Darbar Sahib........

You seem to be sure you are not a fanatic.

Thats good hukam by Bhagat Kabir Jeeooo but you should also mention that next one in the same shabad that Sikh has renounced all the stuff written by Pandit(Kavi Shyam, Ram, Kal of so called Bachitar Natak, as well as all the Simrities, Shastras, Vedas etc....) as well as of Mullahs.

You desire it and I should renounce all the stuff imagined by you.

but just as per Satgur's Gurmat spreading the word of Guru Sahib jee and Only Guru Granth Sahib jee which is full of ratan bhandar and no other Granth can be Sikh's Guru as well as Parkashed Parallel to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.......i:e

You are so smart. Still, others are doing so many mistakes. Why?

I asked. What is Satigur? I did not ask whose name is Satigur.

You copied and pasted Guru's Vaak.

ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥

ਸਤਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਜਿਨਿ ਜਾਨਿਆ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਨਾਉ ॥

ਤਿਸ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸਿਖੁ ਉਧਰੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਉ ॥੧॥

May I ask? The Satiguru is the name of the Sati Purakh or one who comes to know?

For us (Sikhs)...its the Jyot of Sri Guru Nanak Sahib Jee in Dhan Dhan Shri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj.......

In my view. Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee is message and Jot of God. Guru Naanak Dev Jee is not only Deevaa of it.

Preacher mind! Please leave casteism with God's Message.

Same concept as per by Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj........"Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai......Guru Manyo Granth".

I hope you have found the original Granth where Guru Gobind Singh Jee has written this Message.

Bhul Chuk Muaaf Kardena......

Why are you feeling guilty?

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala

Tere Bhane Sarbat Daa Bhala......... :)

Surprise! A film song is placed beside Guru's Vaak in your post.

Balbir Singh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJS2445

There is a section marked for charitras on this forum.Instead of posting charitras here go and post there.

Once you participate on a forum it is your responsibility to abide by protocols of the forum.

Suffice to say that Sikhs are there for the last 300 years reading charitropakhayan and they have found these as moral lessons.That is the raeson they were praised by enemies while in combat.

They were naami sikhs.For understanding lessons of charitras one need naam di kamai.Since you people do not even believe in Naam simran you will never be in a position to understand these.

Edited by singh2

Please donot worry about me or my Babaas. Once you start getting the Bikh Ras with minors from these Bachitar Natak's charitars, you will find out by yourself under the hood of law and enforcement agencies

Admin : This man need to be told that there is a section for posting his queries on charitras.Though we had extensive discussions on chraitras but such characters woill keep on surfacing for propaganda.

In my opinion this thread on blasphemy of Ragi darshan and subsequent punishment to him has run its course.If Ragi Darshan,s panth want to mourn him they should do that on another thread.

Thanks