Secret Of Past Life

bhooliya

There is a new program on TV channel and it's on reincarnation. People are getting Past Life Regression on the live program. It is very interesting to watch.

http://www.desitvforum.net/forum/raaz-pichle-janam-ka/55231-raaz-pichhle-janam-ka-video-archieve.html

Book for past life regression

Edited by bhooliya

This is great program. I heard lot about it, i can't wait to go home and watch it. I wonder, if they use vidya like nastrology available in south india to give people their past lives. I have been always intrigued by this whole past life thing. Many people like to know what future holds them but i always been inclinded to know about my past lives. Because i think knowing my past lives will solve some of dilemma i go through daily in my real life.

They use hypnotic regression on the programme to put people under.

FWIW, I believe most past life memories that are uncovered during hypnosis are simply symbolic fantasies that the subconscious uses to communicate and to heal. It's great if you are in counselling attempting to deal with treauma, but I wouldn't pin my hopes on these recovered past lives being historically real in any sense.

K.

Dr. Brian Weiss is the best person to have Past life Regression sessions. He thinks it's real and we really go through these previous births whether someone believes in it or not...

http://www.brianweiss.com/

Following is must watch episode for the ones who believe in religious sacrifices of animals.

Crows sacrifices

Edited by bhooliya

HSD veer you should be shamed of yourself when you made that comment..you make it sound like- its a crime to born in a hindu family. In Dargha, everyone is same, vahiguroo akaal purkh rule of reincarnation does not bound to any religion and quite frankly does not give two shits over our favortism of dharam or our shariapanthis views.

"favortism of dharam"

Dharm is something beyond Hinduness and pertains to spiritual righteousness and Divine Law/Hukam. Hindu Mat is a mixture of Divine Sruti spiritual Truths and man-made interpretations of those teachings. One can fault Hindu culture or particular interpretations of sages or sampraday for particular views. But one can never fault Dharama. Because Dharama just like Divine Sruti is eternal and coming from the God.

But also it is shameful that desi people spit on desi heritage, especially as it is even heritage of own Sikhi culture and Guru Sahibaan. Where does it say in Gurbani that Sikhs should mock Hindus? Because seems very common.

I was joking, hence the lol. The fact that we are all here shows we did something wrong in past lives. People need to learn that my humour isnt spiteful or a reflection of any superiority, which cant be said of many who take the mick out of sikhs. According to evolution we have a direct heritage to the ancestors of the apes etc. Should we respect that heritage and live in trees, eat bananas and throw poo at each other too?

"Should we respect that heritage and live in trees, eat bananas and throw poo at each other too?"

You should at least have respect for spiritual culture of Guru Sahib and the high spiritual sanatan philosophies which became part of Gurbani and try not to equate them with "shit" which isn't humorous at all, it's hostile.

You should at least have respect for spiritual culture of Guru Sahib

Spiritual culture? WTH? Stop making stuff up. Gurbani is far more than 'spiritual'. Stop using random western words to describe something so beautiful.

the high spiritual sanatan philosophies which became part of Gurbani

High as opposed to what? Muslim philosophy? Christian philosophy? Ancient Greek philosophy? Once again stop using random words to vaguely hint at what you are trying to say.

try not to equate them with "shit" which isn't humorous at all, it's hostile.

Where did i say i equated them with shit? You said it not me. With regards to the monkeys, i said poo rather than shit, so i dont know why you put shit in inverted commas. As for hostility, you are the most hostile person i've come across. Your ignorance is constantly used by you as an excuse to overreact against others.

"Spiritual culture? WTH? Stop making stuff up. Gurbani is far more than 'spiritual'. Stop using random western words to describe something so beautiful."

Spiritual culture as in culture of the sants and bhagats. Gurbani is more than spiritual culture but I was talking about your expressed rude hostility to Hindus repeatedly expressed.

"High as opposed to what? Muslim philosophy? Christian philosophy? Ancient Greek philosophy? Once again stop using random words to vaguely hint at what you are trying to say."

High spiritual truths and philosophies are not in opposition. Saints of all religions worship the same God. Why is defending the same Hindus you keep speaking of offensively the same as putting down something else or some other philosophy? Why not just be respectful of everyone and you won't get these comments. Can you please show where I am saying something bad about Muslim, Christian or Greek philosophy? High noble truths of yamas and niyamas, good conduct, morality. This is vague?

Where did i say i equated them with shit? You said it not me. With regards to the monkeys, i said poo rather than shit, so i dont know why you put shit in inverted commas. As for hostility, you are the most hostile person i've come across. Your ignorance is constantly used by you as an excuse to overreact against others.

poo definition Slang.

intr.v., pooed, poo·ing, poos.

To defecate.

Why not stop being dishonest with yourself? Hostility isn't humor. Comparisons to punishment and excreta is insulting. It is not I who am being hostile but you who refuse to admite the obvious.

Just to add my two rupees worth....

One thing I find dodgy about the vast majority of such regressions is how the regressee cannot recall obvious important information from the era they are supposed to be remembering.

They also fail to know the actual language of where they purport to be. I saw one women (English) who claimed to be a french maid or something in a past life and she was speaking English with an 'Allo Allo' accent when under hypnosis.....????

She couln't understand French (do we lose linguistic abilities across births?) and couldn't mention details such as who is the mayor of your region etc. Stuff she should know.

Plus if we look from a Sikhi perspective, are we not supposed to get human birth after much existences in other forms? Isn't this supposed to be some sort of pinnacle?

So how does that square up with some of the lives the regressees mention?

I think many, if not most, may be manifestations of the subconscious rather than historically authentic.

Spiritual culture as in culture of the sants and bhagats. Gurbani is more than spiritual culture but I was talking about your expressed rude hostility to Hindus repeatedly expressed.

Oh nice. You cant actually give a proper definition of what you see as 'spiritual culture' so you go back to the perceived injustice of my little joke about hindus. Unfortunately for you that was done with about as much grace as an elephant sitting down in a tea shop, so I can see right through it and so will many of those who rad what you post. Try harder next time.

High spiritual truths and philosophies are not in opposition. Saints of all religions worship the same God. Why is defending the same Hindus you keep speaking of offensively the same as putting down something else or some other philosophy? Why not just be respectful of everyone and you won't get these comments. Can you please show where I am saying something bad about Muslim, Christian or Greek philosophy? High noble truths of yamas and niyamas, good conduct, morality. This is vague?

Really? The jews believe their god is their own. Many hindus dont share your 'all hindu gods are really one god' beliefs. As for 'Why is defending the same Hindus you keep speaking of offensively the same as putting down something else or some other philosophy?', you used the word 'high' to describe sanatan philosophy which implies that other philosphies are lower. Now that is far more of an insult than all the jokes/funny comments i have ever come up with. Who needs to show more respect now?

Why not stop being dishonest with yourself? Hostility isn't humor. Comparisons to punishment and excreta is insulting. It is not I who am being hostile but you who refuse to admite the obvious.

My dear, you are Frau Hostile. You have to at least acknowledge that you 'shit' is far more hostile than 'poo'. Now you brought up the more hostile word and refuse to allow this thread to get back on track by constantly expecting others to abide by your own fascist rules and attitudes. I for one will never bow down to such horrible authoritarian views such as yours, nor will I allow my right to freedom of speech be curtailed by those like yourself. You remind me of those BNP-nuts who feel that by spamming left wing sites they are winning a victory for freedom of speech, even though they are actually stopping others. Which is exactly what you are doing. You can reply to this post if you want, but i wont, for I refuse to give you the ammunition to further derail this thread.

you used the word 'high' to describe sanatan philosophy which implies that other philosphies are lower.

Sanatan means eternal. It refers to the eternal Dharm and spiritual Truth which is underlying all religions and all philosphies. Why don't you learn the terms before you jump to incredibly false conclusions about what they mean and project your animosity to make them seem prejudiced.

High noble Truths os Sanatan spiritual philosophy is the same as in Buddhi Dharm as in Hindu Dharm as in Sikh Dharm as in Muslim Dharm as in Christian Dharm, as in Jewish Dharm, etc. Because Sanatan means eternal and hence is the Truth which is pervading with greater and lesser degrees of error of interpretation throughout the world. But the ultimate Truth comes from God, the One without a second.

High noble Truths refers specifically to:

"Ekam Sat Vipraaha Bahudaa Vadanti"

'Truth is One, though the Sages know it as Many.' ~The Rig Veda (Book I, Hymn CLXIV, Verse 46)

Now I'm tired of responding to your negative drivel and personal insults which completely derail my responses to a topic. Why are you desperately distorting what I say to twist it into something ugly? Why are you so desperate to hate an enemy?

And I would like to know why N30 S!ngh the moderator is ignoring blatantly rude and hostile personal attacks right in front of his face which are degrading the caliber of the whole forum, even as it is evident that any time I post ANYTHING people will jump into the thread derailing it simply to attack me on a personal level.

I said:

"You should at least have respect for spiritual culture of Guru Sahib and the high spiritual sanatan philosophies which became part of Gurbani and try not to equate them with "shit" which isn't humorous at all, it's hostile."

"My dear, you are Frau Hostile. You have to at least acknowledge that you 'shit' is far more hostile than 'poo'."

"Now you brought up the more hostile word and refuse to allow this thread to get back on track by constantly expecting others to abide by your own fascist rules and attitudes.

I for one will never bow down to such horrible authoritarian views such as yours, nor will I allow my right to freedom of speech be curtailed by those like yourself. You remind me of those BNP-nuts.."

What is this another clever RSS slur? Based on what I said? Why use off the wall and unsubstantiated smears. And after how many times I tell you I'm not RSS? Yet you insist to slander any spiritual philosophy I discuss as being the same as the worst hateful right wing politics you can imagine equivalent to BNP racists, isn't it? Can that be deduced from what I said or only from the horrible prejudice of your own mind projected and blamed as any belief of mine? Why accuse of derailing when you slander nonstop?

Spewing hate, nindya and false accusations constantly has nothing to do with freedom of speech, it has everything to do with freedom to bully and abuse an opinion to drive it off the forum. And THAT is real fascism.

And I shouldn't have to be sidetracked off topic to defend myself against endless challenges and false accusations simply because the moderator fails to moderate the OBVIOUS abuses and bullying on his forum.

N30 S!INGH you should be ashamed at your failure to speak out against the forum bullying and at least abide by your own claimed rules of fairness. Why aren't you moderating days now of endless personal attacks on any thread I post on?

PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE NOT A SEPARATE TOPIC!

Edited by HarjasKaur