What About Baba Jarnail Singh'S Views About Akhauti Jathedars?

TheKhalsaFauj makes complete sense. He wants to free Sikhs from clutches of Brahminvaad and Karam Kaands. There are enough Sikhs in Canada to begin with, after we will shift to India too, don't worry.

But Khalistan won't be achieved by attacking Gurughars like Taksalis etc did in 2006, nor by shouting a few slogans once a year. Go there.

Great article that really puts you Anti-Dasam Granth lot in your place: http://neo-sikhism.blogspot.com/2010/02/dasam-granth-controversy-promoted-by.html

Whilst many Panthic scholars who, by nature, are pro-Dasam Granth have had years of training and methodology related to religion, studies of scripture etc, the opposite side is literally naked! In their bandwagon are the ‘YouTube’ Gianis, truck drivers, an excommunicated ex-Jathedar of the Akal Takht and the self-appointed Singh Sabha Canada – what a joke.

:D

If that is so, then accept live debate offer?

What is wrong with truck driver, atleast they do Kirat, unlike 3rd primary fail Baba's who loot Sangat with fairy tales in form of Katha.

Years of study of limited number of books yeah. Suraj Prakash and few others, and many other anti Gurmat stuff such as Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth.

That guy of Neo-Sikhism is Kamalroop Singh Nihang, right? He couldn't answer some of my basic questions on DG by mail, what right does he have to speak then?

Chaj te bole bole, channi kyun bole? Oh vi 3600 chekk wali !

What a foolish thing you have said. YOU yourself are living in Canada. If you want to free people from Hindu Dharm then follow your own advice and go to India. Baharlay Desh vich aanday lain ayaaan?

Karamkaand and Brahmanvaad aren't in India only. People like you have spread it to the west. Once west is free from karamkaandis and brahmanism, we will reach out to other places. We spread the word though internet to the whole world. NO need to go to India for that. However, to make a country, to take over a land, you got to be on the land to take over. Our focus is changing minds, not taking over country. You are just reacting to what I said to you and what I said stung you bad. That is why you had to say what I said to you.

You enjoy gopal laddoos?

If that is so, then accept live debate offer?

What is wrong with truck driver, atleast they do Kirat, unlike 3rd primary fail Baba's who loot Sangat with fairy tales in form of Katha.

Years of study of limited number of books yeah. Suraj Prakash and few others, and many other anti Gurmat stuff such as Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth.

That guy of Neo-Sikhism is Kamalroop Singh Nihang, right? He couldn't answer some of my basic questions on DG by mail, what right does he have to speak then?

Chaj te bole bole, channi kyun bole? Oh vi 3600 chekk wali !

What are you on about. Did you look at your Darshan Ragi and Sarna associates have done beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji again.

If you Darshan Ragi is so right then how come he hasn't released a statement about the events that took place at Rakabganj Sahib and he fully condemns them. Where is this midget now.

http://www.proudkhalsanetwork.com/?p=239

Which rat hole did Guptsingh, and the Khalsa fauj run back into.

Sarna and Darshan Ragi let beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji happen again and who knows how many times this happened without being noticed, where is your big comments saying this is anti-Gurmat. Sarna and Darshan Ragi are both well aware this has been taking place and still let it happen.

At least have some intergity you shameless creatures.

Which rat hole did Guptsingh, and the Khalsa fauj run back into.

Sarna and Darshan Ragi let beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji happen again and who knows how many times this happened without being noticed, where is your big comments saying this is anti-Gurmat. Sarna and Darshan Ragi are both well aware this has been taking place and still let it happen.

At least have some intergity you shameless creatures.

I replied. Don't know where my post went. Maybe mods didn't approve it. There is no doubt that what happened is anti-Gurmat. Proper steps need to be taken so these things don't happen again. Not only that, those who allowed this to happen are also to be taken care of. It is pure nonsense to all such things to take place in Gurduara. Raagi Darshan Singh has nothing to do with this. He has no control over DGPC. It would be best to dial Sarna and ask him what is going on.

Admin Note: Your one of previous post in response to matheen was disapproved because of off-topic response to matheen. If he accuses of having arousement, you could have done the same to him or clarified but no instead you bought knights of the panth in your petty battles. This is forum not a drama/nindiya stage.

What does a Sikh of Mahakal do as per Dasam Granth?

I think it says:

Mahakal Ko Sikh Kar Madraa Bhaang Peevaye

How many pegs you drink before sleep?

I'm glad you got slapped around and admin cut. If you're acting like this I could just imagine what is coming out of your dads mouth. So give us the word when round 2 is

It goes,

Eh Shal So Mishreh Shlaa Pahan Daye Bahaaye

Mahakal Ko SIkh Kar Madraa Bhaang Peevaye

It is Chariter 266.

The above theory was forwarded by masand jeonwala in the debate yesterday for another charitra and he was shown his place.He had no answer afterwards.

The problem with these people is that they do not understand what is literature and how to interpret it.The above charitra does not say that one should take these things.They need to read the whole dialogue and charitra with care.

That is why Guru sahib has written in the end of charitropakhayn that those dumb headed who listen to these charitras with attention will become wise.But fools do not understand this.

You don't have logic. If anti DG people are fools why don't they become wise by reading CP and understand it?

The truth is that Pro Dasam Granth people have read CP over and over and are still dumb enough to believe that it is written by Guru Gobind Singh... So not any smarter.

Inder, do you know what kirat kmaee is? How do you earn money? All I know you do is sitting on net 24/7 and posting messages on sites promoting Bachitar Natak Granth (Granth not belonging to Sikh or Khalsa Panth). Are you paid per post or is it some other system I am not aware off?

The above theory was forwarded by masand jeonwala in the debate yesterday for another charitra and he was shown his place.He had no answer afterwards.

The problem with these people is that they do not understand what is literature and how to interpret it.The above charitra does not say that one should take these things.They need to read the whole dialogue and charitra with care.

That is why Guru sahib has written in the end of charitropakhayn that those dumb headed who listen to these charitras with attention will become wise.But fools do not understand this.

Sukhbir Singh and Sukhmander Singh had no answer for that quote. All they could say was he doesn't understand Dasam Granth, he is truck driver, bla bla bla. What kind of answer is that? They didn't give answers for many other questions.