Sri Guru Granth Sahib Prakash

Just a mini version of putting maharaj on the back of a big truck. Can't see any beadbi myself.

This is something Sikhism really need in this time. The mobile preaching of Sikhism. Now just imagine, if one takes a car and covers two to five villages a day doing missionary work for the Sikhism? It is much better missionary work than building a Gurdwara of millions and then fight during elections.

OY YEH AND BOOLIA YOUR SIGNATURE ABOUT INDRA DECIEVING GAUTAM RIKHI'S WIFE IS ALSO INCORRECT HE RECIEVED A THOUSAND BOILS (KOR) NOT A THOUSAND FEMALE ORGANS........MAN YOU CAN'T EVEN TRANSLATE GURBANI CORRECLTY !! IS SIKHI GONE THAT BAD

Admin Note: Please refrain from personal attacks and writing in CAPS LOCK.

Edited by N30 S!NGH

OY YEH AND BOOLIA YOUR SIGNATURE ABOUT INDRA DECIEVING GAUTAM RIKHI'S WIFE IS ALSO INCORRECT HE RECIEVED A THOUSAND BOILS (KOR) NOT A THOUSAND FEMALE ORGANS........MAN YOU CAN'T EVEN TRANSLATE GURBANI CORRECLTY !! IS SIKHI GONE THAT BAD

Admin Note: Please refrain from personal attacks and writing in CAPS LOCK.

You are incorrect brother. Indra recieved a thousand female organs for decieving Ahalya.

Edited by Mithar

haha ha i can't stop laughing a thousand vaginas all over his body....you lot would put darshan lal to shame.

please listen to this short katha on the shabad by Sant Gurbachan Singh Bindravale, Bhai Gurdaas Ji also talks about this incident his views are the same as Sant Gurbachan Singhs' his body becomes like that of a lepor full of boils

http://www.4shared.com/dir/27754666/e6c77ffc/sharing.html

Edited by PAL 07

in my book this will always constitute beadbi because much greater provisions could have been made for our satguru......the lack of support for my opinion from the cyber sangat shows that you lot are also kaljug de sikh,

First thing is that we are ALL kalyug de Sikh, you included.

Second thing is that if things get nasty in the world, like Kaljug is prophesised to, and some Mahapursh have hinted at. We may well get back to a 'Book of Eli' situation with maharaj.....

In the end you have a REALLY poor grasp of Sikh ithiaas and what goes on on a street level, you are the epitome of hankar....

Go back under a rock - if things go pear shaped some of us we will be begging we had a vehicle like that to transport our Guru. You're probably the type of idiot that complained birs were carried on heads from Pakistan, at partition.

We are all flawed but you are a moorakh of the highest order.

Edited by dalsingh101

in my opinion this will always constitute beadbi because much greater provisions could have been made for our Satguru......the lack of support for my opinion from the cyber sangat shows that you lot wouldn't mind if beadbi happens in this way..

glad you guys are not parcharaks or in Gurdvara committees

1) i am not kaljigi sikh as kaljug has no effect on me

2) I don't know anything about what is the book of eli

3) yes if things go pear shaped then this type of parchar may be acceptable. but things are not pear shaped at this moment, and elephants and larger sized vehicles are widely available.

4) i wouldn't complain about saroops being carried on head during partition times.

5)i am not a moorakh because a moorakh is somebody who speaks/types first and then thinks afterwards, infact on the contrary.

thanks for the valuable suggestion to hide under a rock ...i like the idea a mountain cave or a bhora underground.

Edited by PAL 07

"1) i am not kaljigi sikh as kaljug has no effect on me" :worthy:

It's nice to finally have a Mahapurkh on the forum...

"and elephants and larger sized vehicles are widely available."

Brother, elephants are not widely available in Punjab, in fact, they are no longer widely available in India, let alone Punjab. In fact, I think only 2 Nihang Dals have a few elephants, where as there are probably thousands of Gursikh doing parchaar at one level or another.

Instead of getting irrate, why don't you simply educate us and tell us what exactly you think the beadbi is and what the difference would have been if it was a larger vehicle.

Ta.

Sri Maan 108 Sant kartar Singh Bindravale - used to do mobile parchar, they would spend 5 minutes at every village and then move onto the other village and would do this for upto 20 hours per day on some occassions .Go and do your research on how much effort was made by Sant Ji for the respect of SGGS...and how little is made in this video..

CRITICISM OF THIS VIDEO IS THUS;

1) there are two guys hanging to the side of the car whilst it is moving - is this a military jeep or something with soldiers rady to jump from the sides?

2) The parkash is in the back boot of the car instead of the front - maryada is that you dont put mahraaj in the boot.

3) it is cramped spaced difficult for the person to put mahraaj on his head and do chaur parkash/sukhasan.

4) I wonder is this car for the sole pupose of parchaar ? or is it his domestic car just kitted out for the day

Maryada is that mahraaj have there one car.

IN CONCLUSION IT IS PAIN STAKING TO SEE OUR SATGURU BE FORCED TO SIT IN THE BOOT OF A SMALL CAR IN CRAMPED CONDITIONS BEING PARADED AROUND THE STREETS.THE CORRECT MARYADA IS THAT WHICH IS SEEN AT NAGAR KIRTANS AROUND THE GLOBE WHERE MAHRAJ ARE GIVEN AS MUCH SHAAN AS POSSIBLE, ON A HIGHER LEVEL THAN US WITH KIRTANEES AND SANGAT NEARBY AND BASHAI FOR THE SANGAT TO SIT ON AND DEGH ASWELL FOR SANGAT.

Also while im typing i'll tell you another major beadbi that happens everywhere.......

the maryada for akhand paat is that after bhogh mahraj saroop should be sukhasaned and another saroop be brought for the divan...but this seldom happens and mahraaj have been prakash already for 48 hours and then are left prakash for upto another 10 hours untill evening time, further tiring mahraaj.

Edited by PAL 07

Brother Pal Jee, in the west and even in India when people have Akhand Paaths in their house, should they now stop using cars to transport Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee from the Gurdwara to their house? or should we now start importing elephants to the west for this purpose? I don't know about your financial situation but not everyone is rich enough to afford a big vehicle like a hummer.

There is alot of Beadhbi going around in this Kalugi world no doubt, but this just is not one of them. This type of stuff happened during the time of Sant Kartar Singh Jee and Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawalay, they never raised an objection to this practice, I guess you must know more than these Brahmgiani Mahapursh. I am very glad we finally have a Mahapursh like you on this forum who has not been touched by Kaliyug.

Edited by Mithar

Bhai Sahib Pal 07,

These stories have many meanings if you ask any Sanskrit scholars. They are still trying to decode them. There are many people who use these stories to defame men. Ahilya's stories have been used by feminist groups to show how men in Vedic times tortured their wives. Please see following thread on Yahoo http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090517022243AAvplCN … Confused people exist in every religion and the ones who just take words literally. Guruji trying to teach us to maintain good character through these verses and he is definitely not asking us to go find the stories.

I know of ten other variation of this same story, so that will make Giani Gurbachan Singh Bhindrawale wrong? You have used Giani Gurbachan Singh Bhindrawale's example but you forgot the time of his lecture. Gianis of his caliber were aware of sensitivities of people and audience. They always maintained the real essence of verses and sometimes used words accepted by population of their time. If we go with your logic then I guess “Kooker” for dog used by Bhagat kabir may not be right? He should have used “Koota” instead ….

Also, if you want to impose your own views on us then why even start this thread? You have asked for our opinion and when some of us tried to give you one, then you are so eager to prove us wrong. You should not forget that Sikhism has originated in Kalyug and as per mythology “Kalyug” has done bigger penance than any other Yuga... :) This story of "Ahilya" is from Satyuga which you may be thinking of a yuga which was perfect..

Let's try to learn through Guruji's words and do not get into “Waad-Vivad”...

Edited by bhooliya