Are You Or Do You Know A Talented Artist?

dalsingh101

If you are or know of a talented artist who would like to work on a Sikh 'graphic novel' please contact me via PM.

The proposed work will target young adults upwards (12+), i.e. it will not be for young children (Vismaad cover that already). The artist's first responsibility will involve pencil work and inking. Colouring is not in the remit at the moment.

A researched script will be supplied in installments, which will contain general guidance on the contents of each panel. Some limited flexibility would be allowed in this area in order to accommodate for artist creativity.

It should be said at the outset that the sought style will be somewhat gritty but with clean line-work. Any artist must be prepared to develop this style with the writer if need be. The artist should be at least 20 years old and familiarity with the works of Frank Millar, Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard would be beneficial but is not essential. Flexibility and commitment however, are essential characteristics required of prospective workers. Although the artist need not be Sikh, a positive attitude towards Sikhi is a must.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by dalsingh101

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

^^^

PM me. But make sure they are consistent worker types and not people who give up half way through a project.

I'm doing some writing courses right now, but may resurrect the project soon enough.