Mool Mantar Jugti?

1 hour ago, Guest Gareeb sim said:

Why do u want a siddhi anyway thas not sikhi .. " ridh sidh avraa saad" .. just awaken ur soul by gurbani not siddh powers. They are meant to distract the bhakts

Asking for anything, other than naam, is not encouraged in Sikhi (ਵਿਣੁ ਤੁਧੁ ਹੋਰੁ ਜਿ ਮੰਗਣਾ ਸਿਰਿ ਦੁਖਾ ਕੈ ਦੁਖ ॥). Even a person's job/children, etc, can distract him from Bhagti. But, at times certain things are required to survive in this world and are needed for the chardi-kala of the Panth.

Bhul chuk maaf

With paath shabad sidhi jaaps a lot of sucham like keshi ishan, fixed timed like same time everyday is involved which is really dangerous as if a bigan day miss of the jaap it can backfire.

Also it is best to do these jaap sidhi under a mahapursh or someone who done this jaap before as it is like learning how to drive without a intructor or trainer etc as it can create consequences.

I remember a gursikh friend told me how he has seen people trying to do sidhi of Chandi Di Vaar at night time doing parkama around a nishan sahib and smashing a naariyal onto the nishan sahib i think after reading it. 

So after 40 nights not many could handle it the sidhi and he told me about he saw people whom had electric shock therpy and they still weren't normal.

12 hours ago, amardeep said:

In one Shabad of Bhagat Naamdev he asks for a beautiful wife, strong horse, house etc. Nothing wrong in asking for physical things 

Baba jee (Srimaan Bhagat Baba Dhanna jee) asked for a good wife, not a beautiful one. A good wife doesn't have to be beautiful. What were you thinking, while posting?

Sorry for going off-topic.

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, amardeep said:

Yep in a very medieval and harsh way. Much of its talk on women is pure non sense 

24 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

If you think about the time it was written in, it makes sense. But yea i agree its a bit much lol

What did he say exactly that you guys consider "nonsense" and a "bit much?