Comedy About Islamist Suicide Bombers

dalsingh101

Videoclip looks funny, even if it has the air of 'dumb pakis' about it.

They've probably shown the best bits of the whole movie in the trailers anyway........like they do!

Looks funny, but not sure how the families of the 7/7 attacks will feel about this film, esp as it seems to endear you towards the dumb bombers... sort of ani-comedy heroes.

From the clips I've seen, the only one who doesn't look like a complete bozo is the white convert. In terms of the aims of the movie, I'm sure a part of it is to portray homegrown 'sooside' bombers as inept buffons so as to lessen the fear of them.

• 11 months later...

'I not confused. I just took a picture and it definitely ain't my confused faced brother.'

What the hell are 'rubber dingy rapids' anyway?

'I not confused. I just took a picture and it definitely ain't my confused faced brother.'

What the hell are 'rubber dingy rapids' anyway?

Its a theme park ride that the lanky one likes. The leader explains to him that the martyrdom mission is like queing to a theme park ride. You can wait ages in line for a go or join the line which goes first and cuts in front of the masses i.e. get into paradise quicker by committing jihad.

Thanks for the explanation. The film was funny.

The guy that gets blown up with the sheep is the dumbest looking paki ever.

"This is my IRA voice"

"But you've got a beard Afzul!"

From the clips I've seen, the only one who doesn't look like a complete bozo is the white convert.

you must watch the whole film. That guy Barry, the white convert is so funny, he goes in one line to the other members :

"if i dont make it to afghanistan, Islam is finished..."

I saw it. It was hilarious!

The bit when he punches himself in the face is classic.

what made me laugh so much, i couldnt stop laughing at this throughout the whole film, was when at the start he received the email, it was from "Hilary Clinton". That is mega mega funny, that they want to keep undercover by using an email address with the US presidents wife's name.

You can see the talent of Chris Morris in this film. He's well-known for spoofs.

Best bit was Barry trying to convince them of his master plan:

"We go in, blow up a mosque, Muslim rise up, we take over!"

Edited by dalsingh101