Gurdwara Pathar Sahib In Leh, Ladakh?

SAadmin

I am planning a trip to India next year, will be going to hemkunt sahib along with Gurdwara Patthar Sahib in Leh, Ladakh (Land of tibet buddhist monks) where sri guru nanak dev ji is known as Lama Guru Gompka Maharaj. I just wanted to know if anyone went there. I heard its quite scenic beautiful mountainous area But I also heard weather is quite rough in leh, ladakh. Gurdwara is in bad condition?

Any information on this would be much appreciated..!! :D

I been there in 2008 in april, its going to be almost 2 years, its not in bad condition, in fact everyone there loves the place, its got a simple look not the marble whitewash one , the sikhs of the army control the management, very kind and courteous.

Ladakh is heaven, trust me veer ji if you are going there you r lucky. The season starts around late may and eary june. We went early, if you are asthamatic or have breathing probs do carry oxygen with you, specially if you have the elderly travelling with you.

My uncle passed away there due to not getting oxygen at high altitude.

PM me yor details, i can arrange things for you there since i m in regular touch with people there and suggest you places

You can also rock on the highest motorable road KHARDUNGLA at 17800 FEET !!!!!

JAIKAARA GAJAAVE SO FATEH PAAVE, NANAK LAMA DE MANN NU BHAAVE,

NADAR NIHAAL HUI JAAVE, SATSRIAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

GURBAR AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUUUUUUUUHHHHH

sorry i was misinformed on bad condition of Gurdwara. Jaikara veer, My brother in law and I thinking of going in January. How cold is it there in January? Do people even live in winter months there because of high altitude?

Btw, can you post more pictures of gurdwara pathar sahib? Both inner or outer look?