Devi Pargat And Sarabloh Granth

I JUST CAME BACK FROM DOING DARSHAN OF A GURMUKH WHO WAS A STUDENT OF SANT GURBACHAN SINGH AND DAMDAMI TAKSAL. HIS NAME IS DYA SINGH AND HE FROM THE MIDLANDS AREA - WHEN BABA TAKUR SINGH MAHAPURKH MET THEM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO BABA JI IMMEDIATELY RECOGNISED THEM AND GAVE THEM A SAROPA AS BAKHSHISH FOR THERE IMMENSE SEVA TO SOCIETY AND SIKH PANTH. ANYWAY I ASKED GIANI DYA SINGH ABOUT DEVI PARGAT AND SARBLOH GRANTH, BABA JI STATED THAT MAHARAJ DASHMESH PATSHAH GURU GOBIND SINGH JI DID DO PARGAT OF DEVI AND THE REASON FOR THIS WAS FOR THE ANNIHILATION OF THE DEMONS THAT WERE PRESENT AT THE TIME.

I JUST CAME BACK FROM DOING DARSHAN OF A GURMUKH WHO WAS A STUDENT OF SANT GURBACHAN SINGH AND DAMDAMI TAKSAL. HIS NAME IS DYA SINGH AND HE FROM THE MIDLANDS AREA - WHEN BABA TAKUR SINGH MAHAPURKH MET THEM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO BABA JI IMMEDIATELY RECOGNISED THEM AND GAVE THEM A SAROPA AS BAKHSHISH FOR THERE IMMENSE SEVA TO SOCIETY AND SIKH PANTH. ANYWAY I ASKED GIANI DYA SINGH ABOUT DEVI PARGAT AND SARBLOH GRANTH, BABA JI STATED THAT MAHARAJ DASHMESH PATSHAH GURU GOBIND SINGH JI DID DO PARGAT OF DEVI AND THE REASON FOR THIS WAS FOR THE ANNIHILATION OF THE DEMONS THAT WERE PRESENT AT THE TIME.

This happens if you read Nataks more and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji less !!

The Deras in Sikhs have polluted the minds of ordinary Sikhs to such a level that these days many Sikhs have more faith in Nataks and Dramas than the Pure Bani of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Just see the state of mind of a Student of 'Sant Gurbanchan Singh of Damdami Taksal'. Nothing surprising. The students in the Deras ultimately end up being disciple of the so called 'Sant' than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

This problem is like an epidemic in Punjab.

ok, and was this Chandi a sword or an 8-armed Lady riding on a tiger?

The DEVI is the "8-armed Lady riding on a tiger"

And to say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji did do Pargat of DEVI !!! God Save us !!

If we Sikhs have Mahapurkhs like these who say "MAHARAJ DASHMESH PATSHAH GURU GOBIND SINGH JI DID DO PARGAT OF DEVI AND THE REASON FOR THIS WAS FOR THE ANNIHILATION OF THE DEMONS THAT WERE PRESENT AT THE TIME."

We have a very Bleek Future !!!

THIS IS CHANDI A LADY GODDESS WHO AMONGST OTHER WEAPONS WIELDS A SWORD AND RIDES A SHER,

NIHANGS HAVE SOME LINK WITH CHANDI BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT.....

I ONCE HEARD THAT NIHANGS WERE SOLDIERS OF CHANDI DURING THE TIMES (AEON) OF SATYUG, IN CHANDI KI VAR SAHIB SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI CONFIRMS THIS......BUT THIS IS A DEEP TOPIC IN ITSELF AND MOST PEOPLE JUST CANT DIGEST IT.

THIS IS CHANDI A LADY GODDESS WHO AMONGST OTHER WEAPONS WIELDS A SWORD AND RIDES A SHER,

NIHANGS HAVE SOME LINK WITH CHANDI BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT.....

I ONCE HEARD THAT NIHANGS WERE SOLDIERS OF CHANDI DURING THE TIMES (AEON) OF SATYUG, IN CHANDI KI VAR SAHIB SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI CONFIRMS THIS......BUT THIS IS A DEEP TOPIC IN ITSELF AND MOST PEOPLE JUST CANT DIGEST IT.

Durga led an army of the defeated Devtas of Swarg against the Rakshas army. The Devi was so powerful that the Devtas only won because of her, otherwise they could never have defeated the powerful Rakshas army on their own. No Nihangs were there, this would be mere wishful thinking on the part of some modern Nihangs. Sikhs believe in Ithihas not mythology. We have real recorded ithihas which is the most glorious and heroic in the world. We don't need to make up fictitious stories of Nihangs/Singhs/Sikhs being in any battle prior to the advent of Guru Nanak Dev Jee in this world.

Durga led an army of the defeated Devtas of Swarg against the Rakshas army. The Devi was so powerful that the Devtas only won because of her, otherwise they could never have defeated the powerful Rakshas army on their own. No Nihangs were there, this would be mere wishful thinking on the part of some modern Nihangs. Sikhs believe in Ithihas not mythology. We have real recorded ithihas which is the most glorious and heroic in the world. We don't need to make up fictitious stories of Nihangs/Singhs/Sikhs being in any battle prior to the advent of Guru Nanak Dev Jee in this world.

All this is Hindu mythology. Nothing to do with Sikhism. These stories are for weak minded people, not Sikhs. Guru Nanak's Sikhism has has nothing to do with Chandi. Those who believe in these stories of chandi and other stuff are getting assimilated into Hinduism.

This is the reason why RSS says that Sikhs are a part of Hinduism because our so called 'Bhramgianees' of Deras are worshipers of Chandi and they believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji worshiped Durga !!

might not have anything to do with sikh'ism', but sure does have something to do with sikhi

The Religion of Hindus is Hindu Mythology. They have no Bani or any teachings of their pagambars. Mythological Stories are what they have to read and revere. But we Sikhs are lucky to have Gurbani to follow. Why some Sikhs want to follow Hindu mythology and continue to call themselves as Guru Ke Sikhs !! Beyond common sense !

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=5428

kvl nYn mDur bYn koit sYn sMg soB khq mw jsod ijsih dhI Bwqu Kwih jIau ]

kaval nain madhhur bain kott sain sa(n)g sobh kehath maa jasodh jisehi dhehee bhaath khaahi jeeo ||

You are lotus-eyed, with sweet speech, exalted and embellished with millions of companions. Mother Yashoda invited You as Krishna to eat the sweet rice.

Taking notice of 'hindu' mythology, defies common sense does it???......

Ill leave you with this quote.“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.” - Rumi.

Why dont people just try seeing each scripture in an unbiased manner, rather then saying "this is hindu this is muslim, theres no truth in theses". Look for similarities first, rather then the differences, then once you see differences, contemplate on them, see how it relates to your way of thinking and lifestyle, then come to a conclusion. In higher truths you will always find a paradox. Gurbani always talks things which are paradoxical. God is One but many, God has many names but no name. God is the void and everything.

Edited by Mystical

If we accept the authority of Veda's then how come we deny that sikhism is not sect of hinduism?

Hold on Bro. You're getting confused over my reply. In response to someone's questiuon about there being no teachings of the Hindu gods, I said that the Vedas is the first source of knowledge in this world. I didnt say it was the only knowledge. It came 3 yugs before Gurbani, hence making it an earlier source of knowledge. Why do you have to accept the authority of the vedas, if you acknowledge its existence? I accept it's existence, but certainly not it's authority over Gurbani.

Gurmat/sikhi is the youngest religion in the world, all other books or sources of knowledge gita, bible etc came before Gurbani, but we dont accept their authority over Gurbani.

Hold on Bro. You're getting confused over my reply. In response to someone's questiuon about there being no teachings of the Hindu gods, I said that the Vedas is the first source of knowledge in this world. I didnt say it was the only knowledge. It came 3 yugs before Gurbani, hence making it an earlier source of knowledge. Why do you have to accept the authority of the vedas, if you acknowledge its existence? I accept it's existence, but certainly not it's authority over Gurbani.

Gurmat/sikhi is the youngest religion in the world, all other books or sources of knowledge gita, bible etc came before Gurbani, but we dont accept their authority over Gurbani.

You are right Chatanga1 Ji. All religious books in this world are source of knowledge. Sikhs are lucky to have the latest source of knowledge in the form of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. And for us SGGS is the ultimate religious authority everything else is just a reading material.

All this is Hindu mythology. Nothing to do with Sikhism. These stories are for weak minded people, not Sikhs. Guru Nanak's Sikhism has has nothing to do with Chandi. Those who believe in these stories of chandi and other stuff are getting assimilated into Hinduism.

This is the reason why RSS says that Sikhs are a part of Hinduism because our so called 'Bhramgianees' of Deras are worshipers of Chandi and they believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji worshiped Durga !!

You see Manbir Singh Jee, I don’t see issues as being black or white. While I don’t agree with Hindu phobic Kala Afghanists who are hell bent on purging anything that Sikhi and Hinduism have in common but at the same point in time I don’t agree with those veers who are trying to Hinduise Sikhi either. I highly regard Dasam Granth as authentic Gurbani. Sikhi is a Nyara distinct panth from other Dharams. As long as we have Dasam Granth we will never get assimilated with hindu dharam.

guys i dont understand this nostalgia for hindu dharam, the english called it mythology, we shouldnt is what i feel, there is some history and folklore associated.

we need to understand Sikhi was born in India, any of our bani will have examples from the culture of this land.

This existed much before it was 'labelled' as hindu'ism'. The Dharam is Sanatan which means it is eternal. 'Ism's can come and go.

There has been a lot of addition in the 'Dharam' due to other influences like buddhism and jainism, vegeterianism is one of them.

Hindus do not hold any patent over the history of this land.

I have seen a Nihang singh giving a discourse on Youtube, I think he is from Sri Huzoor Sahib, he rightly said that Sri Ramchanderji and other avatars were Sikhs in tradition, they had maintained kesh.

The puratan idols of RAJA Ramchander ji found have Him potrayed with kesh maryada maintained.

I have seen a Nihang singh giving a discourse on Youtube, I think he is from Sri Huzoor Sahib, he rightly said that Sri Ramchanderji and other avatars were Sikhs in tradition, they had maintained kesh.

The puratan idols of RAJA Ramchander ji found have Him potrayed with kesh maryada maintained.

I believe you are referring to Baba Trilok Singh in this video