Emotional Video..of True Story

bhooliya

kdsingh80

I used to wonder the same why Muslim girls are not into dating out of faith. If you dig deep, they do it but never force a guy to get married. The reason is most of the guys won't like to "come to family" and accept Islam. Trust me during my college time, I have seen large numbers of Muslim girls dating every Joe and Harry and then getting married to a Muslim bridegroom. I asked once my friend's grandfather who lived in Muslim dominated area the same question. He told us that they are allowed to marry their own cousins, so mostly they are booked in the young age. The cousins mostly get them in the young age and girls fantasy do not go outside but for cousins and families know about it. Girls do not get chance to explore outside world. We should never use liberal views when we are discussing bunch of retarded and losers. We are not discussing Islam here but Muslims who are as corrupt as any other communities and in some cases more. The world's biggest Gangs and extortion services are being run by Muslims.

Katrina is dating Salman Khan so all is well. A person who is in his mid 40s dating a woman who is in her mid 20s. It is my personal experience that Bollywood/Hollywood do play role in molding your views towards world.

Disclaimer: This is not the discussion about Islam so nobody needs to get offended. This is about people who happened to follow Islam just on papers.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I admire your 'maan' at being Sikh I think the more balanced picture isn't so rosey. I agree on paper Sikhi is a very advanced and enlightened way of life, on ground level however the community is home to some of the most backward revaajs going. Female foeticide, alcoholism, materialism, human Guru worship, suicides, girls running off, drug addiction are all visible features of what is going on amongst us now. Our communities current state doesn't reflect our advanced culture one bit in my opinion. We have a lot to do. Plus the amount of our people back home who are living very simple/unsophisticated lives, barely surviving, don't warrant grand statements on our part in my opinion.

No offence intended Bhooliya, just calling it like I see it.

No offense taken. I take these discussions as brainstorming sessions. We all are concerned and sharing our views to make this world a better place to live. I am also well aware of the matters which you have shared in your post. I also mentioned at the end of my post, only if you start following it not just by calling yourself Sikh on paper. If you don't follow it and follow "Dhol" culture then there is nothing to proud about...

Once you start following Sikh culture, you feel proud to have the world's most advanced culture.

Edited by bhooliya

Tony, most cases of 'runaways' happen at Uni. The 'nutter' Jatt brothers reputation means nothing there, the girls are living away from home, the 'Muslim predators' meet them in some nightclub or in some social scene, and girls and boys at Uni do what girls and boys and Uni do, esp Sikh girls who have beeb bought up in a victorian Singh Sabhiya anti Dasam Granth style fashion (sorry had to get that one in), basically, they go wild.

I'd like to ask you a question, I'm asking someone promoting the Jatt mentalilty (which is actually the same on both sides of the border contrary to what some have said above). The real crux of the problem (forget the future preventative measure of developing 'caveman bash enemy with his club' type Sikh for a moment), what do you say (or do to) those girls that won't listen, and will stick 2 fingers up at you, remind you which country you are living in, tell you its their life, they are not stupid, they can do what they like and walk off into the sunset to meet their evil boyfriend....?

You see this is the reality point, not anything else. The mother in the above video was helpless BECAUSE, the girl would not listen. Short of lock her in her room or bury hre in the patio, not much she or anyone could do about it. Other than perhaps get the boy maimed or killed. How would that look like in a court of law 'we Sikhs don't allow our girls to date, esp Muslim boys, as all Muslims are Evil'.... the word Talibanic comes to mind.

Tony, and I actually thought you were politically and socially astute.

It's when this 'moment' is reached, that most 'victims' will consider this whole issue... how do you then persuade/disuade the girl? You may remove the problem (boy) but the real problem remains, the girl will just find another, with more cunning this time.

As I said (which most like to totally ignore) I am well aware of scum of the Earth Pakistani, as I am of SOE everyone else, and personally know many people who's daughters/sisters have sadly left their homes for lowlifes, but the reality is even if you capture and bring the girl home, she will most likely runaway again or turn you into the Police for abduction.

So seriously, if you want to show your problem solving skills, here is your chance to shine.

Anyway, I hope you guys aren't misunderstanding. I'm not advocating battering random sullay. What I am saying is: If your a Sikh bloke and the situation arises where a young kuri has done something similar to that claimed in the vid (could happen to the best of us!) and it comes to the point where this arsehole guy is sitting in front of you and your clan folk in a family home and in your face taking liberties as described, saying things as that mom claims. And your reaction is a passive one....something has gone seriously wrong in your clan.

I agree that in above video the age of girl is too small and anything even murder by family is justified.

It is said in video that mother is now suicidal .What's the point in committing suicide Its better to kill that guy and do whatever you want.

But on the other hand I want to ask how many mature above 18 girls are marrying muslims? what is their percentage compared to total number of sikh girls.If the percentage is small then why to make it a big issue

consider them as bad apples and don't keep any relation with them.As shaheediyan ji said Teach them sikhi,also tell them about muslims but even after that

they do something like this then its their destiny.

Each person is born with indivisual personality and some pre written destiny.

Did some of you just suggest that, should one of our underage daughters or sisters gets GROOMED and RAPED by a Muslim paedophile, we should navel gaze until we find some way to lay the blame on some stereotypical Punjabi behaviour?

Here's some solutions just off the top of my head to combat Islamic propaganda:

1. Teach your daughters and sisters Sikh religion and particularly Sikh history, especially where it regards the atrocities and barbarities of the Muslim occupation in India. Give them some role models of Singhania who dies rather than accept Islamic lies and the yoke of Muslim slavery. Don't be a politically correct pussy and ignore the whole of our history with Muslim scum and don't ignore the fact that there is still a large proportion of those inbreds who still actively encourage their youths to corrupt non-Muslim girls and bring them into their cult.

2. You are a role model for your sisters and daughters, so make sure that you are a practising Sikh with a great knowledge of our history and our unique identity. Instill the idea that Sikhi is a superior way of life by being a superior man.

3. Teach your daughters and sisters about the birds and the bees, teach them to recognise predatory males, and encourage them to raise any isues with males in their lives.

4. If, as in the example above, your daughter is groomed and raped by a predatory sullah, find him and kill him, kill his father and mother for raising a monster, kill his brothers, and sell his mother and sisters into slavery so that they get a feel for what it is like to be raped. Or report him to the police. (Or kill him.) Raise your sons with the belief that Sikhi and honour are more important than anything else.

5. If your daughter has come to physical and mental maturity and insists on getting married to some sullah and dressing up like a ninja, cut her off - because from the point of view of the evolution of Sikhi, she is a dead end. Let her know that she is welcome to come back when she ditches the sullah. Dont't encourage her disobedience or give her the impression that choosing her inbred sullah boyfriend/rapist over Sikhi is OK by accepting her decisions.

I think it's important for the Sikh Panth to grow a pair and make use of their bir ras and shastar vidiya when it is a matter of Siki or family honour. We encourage others to see us as a weak target and will continue to see such attacks on Sikhi every time that we fail to act in such situations.

I was watching a speech by Sant Jarnail Singhj Bhindrawale recently and it struck me how weak and PC we have become. Sant ji was talking about finding a beedi in the parkarma in Darbar Sahib. His response to what he and the Singhs of that time would have done to the person responsible would probably offend the passive and squeamish here who are apologists for the bad behaviour of other Panths.

K.

Edited by Kaljug

4. If, as in the example above, your daughter is groomed and raped by a predatory sullah, find him and kill him, kill his father and mother for raising a monster, kill his brothers, and sell his mother and sisters into slavery so that they get a feel for what it is like to be raped. Or report him to the police. (Or kill him.) Raise your sons with the belief that Sikhi and honour are more important than anything else.

have to disagree with this. it is very wrong to harm those who are innocent. killing the killer is moral, but we all know in families members can be very different from each other. other family members don't necessarily encourage or otherwise take part in such behaviour.

Edited by Xylitol

Kalyug, I don't recall rape being mentioned in the video.

Regards to the age, if that was the case, then wasn't the solution simple, tell the Police? There is a law against paedophilia in the UK.

"5. If your daughter has come to physical and mental maturity and insists on getting married to some sullah and dressing up like a ninja, cut her off - because from the point of view of the evolution of Sikhi, she is a dead end. Let her know that she is welcome to come back when she ditches the sullah. Dont't encourage her disobedience or give her the impression that choosing her inbred sullah boyfriend/rapist over Sikhi is OK by accepting her decisions."

Thanks to someone for finally providing an action at the point when most discover they are actually in this problematic situation. Now the problem here is that if the girl has not been brought up in a Khalsa/Gursikh environment (which most haven't) then the above suggestion is tantamount to racism of sorts. What if the girl runs off with a non-Sikh person of Jewish, Chinese, Afro-Carib or European ethnicity, does the same apply, if not why not? If one is a Gursikh, then under rehit, they have an obligation to marry the same. Cultural Sikhs are not under the same obligation (as can be seen by the thousands of Sikh/nonSikh marriages that occur in Guru Ghar every year in the UK.

Re what Dalsingh said, if 'anyone' is 'in your face' or disrespecting/swearing at your family, then of course you should let the spirit of Chandi manifest :-) (if you know how to).

Dudes, publically condoning murder on the net is not a smart idea!

One thing moronic about some apneean is how they disregard their faith so easily. Okay, so they may have a poor knowledge of it but still, I doubt many of those sullian who manage to convert their boyfriends before marriage are all experts on Islamic theology/history either.

This is well worth a look - I think it has been posted before:

Shaheediyan has a valid point about what to do if people other than sullah are trying to 'kuri kud'? Right now we might be banging on about Muslas but very easily we could get to a situation where say most apneean are doing this with goray instead.

For the record, I'm not against mixed viahs if the kids are raised as apnay. I think mixed viahs are inevitable in the west myself, it is matter of controlling the issue in my eyes. The other thing is that we have to acknowledge that the community/most families (for various reasons) will often have extra issues with dealing a child who is half sullah. Although I have seen some families who have done this. I will never condone treating a child badly because he/she never made the choice to come to this earth and it is wrong.

Edited by dalsingh101

have to disagree with this. it is very wrong to harm those who are innocent. killing the killer is moral, but we all know in families members can be very different from each other. other family members don't necessarily encourage or otherwise take part in such behaviour.

LOL, maybe I should use smileys more often. I thought it was obvious that I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek. Think of it as a statistical correction to all the introspective navelgazing lack of action on this thread and the Khalsa Panth in general.

K.

Edited by Kaljug

Kalyug, I don't recall rape being mentioned in the video.

Regards to the age, if that was the case, then wasn't the solution simple, tell the Police? There is a law against paedophilia in the UK.

It was rape because of her age. It is pretty difficult to prove grooming and the police have not exactly been helpful in the past when Muslim grooming practices of underage girls has been brought to their attention (unless it is very obvious, or it is alreay in the news so that they are forced to act, or if there are young white girls invlved). They do not like to get involved lest they get accused of Islamophobia by the PC police and the Islamic apologists.

Thanks to someone for finally providing an action at the point when most discover they are actually in this problematic situation. Now the problem here is that if the girl has not been brought up in a Khalsa/Gursikh environment (which most haven't) then the above suggestion is tantamount to racism of sorts. What if the girl runs off with a non-Sikh person of Jewish, Chinese, Afro-Carib or European ethnicity, does the same apply, if not why not? If one is a Gursikh, then under rehit, they have an obligation to marry the same. Cultural Sikhs are not under the same obligation (as can be seen by the thousands of Sikh/nonSikh marriages that occur in Guru Ghar every year in the UK.

This depends on whether your first duty is to the Panth and to the Guru or to political correctness. There is nothing wrong with marrying anyone of any race as long as they accept Sikhi and are willing to raise their children as Sikhs. Other Panths have no problem with this, why should we be the only ones accused (and accusing ourselves) of racism for doing what is best for the Sikh Panth?

Even a "cultural" Sikh has a duty to the rest of the Panth to ensure that they raise their children within Sikhi teach them their heritage so that their children can choose to follow the Guru's path in its entirety or to whatever degree they are capable. If they are not willing to do this, they have no right to be married in Gurughar. Let them get married in a registry office with the rest of the atheists.

As Sikhs our duty should be to encourage what is good for the Panth (and greater numbers is certainly a good thing for the political and military might of the Panth) and discourage what is not (and encouraging that it is OK to run away with sullay and accept their "religion" is OK is revolting and an insult to our Sikh ancestors).

K.

I think some of us here as missing the bigger picture.

Whether we like to admit it or not. Many girls (and guys) love the thrill of doing something wrong/forbidden, rebelling, feel the need for attention, love attention, very emotional in nature.

This is why nice guys will finish last. Im not saying be a complete idiot. But the truth is that apneh in general are on either extreme, either too politically correct trying to be the nicest guy possible with no Raub whatsoever or a complete idiot who just uses girls for sexual pleasure and nothing more than pieces of meat. A girl doesn't want either of these guys. Generally these are not attractive traits.

So while apne are busy trying to be "shareef" or finding a piece of meat as a time pass, there will be plenty of sikh girls out there who are looking for meaningful interaction/attention and a desire to feel loved, whether that love is false or not it doesn't really matter. This is where emotional manipulation comes in.

We need to re-examine our approach to relationships in our community. We need to understand a woman's mindset better. Of course all girls arent like this but you'd be suprised how much its all down to psychology.

Edited by raagiwannabe

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2534785&ref=sgm#!/profile.php?id=2534785&v=info

talk about shamelessly rubbing it in!!

When her turbanned Father and family is happily marrying her with a muslim then why do we care?.She is not a victim .I don't think these indivisual cases need to be posted on forum

I was wondering how long it would be for someone to jump on my back for the facebook link.

Is it not related to what we are discussing here?

If shes chosen to make it public (facebook does have privacy settings) then why can't we discuss it publically? Why discuss a topic without any real life examples?

I was wondering how long it would be for someone to jump on my back for the facebook link.

Is it not related to what we are discussing here?

If shes chosen to make it public (facebook does have privacy settings) then why can't we discuss it publically? Why discuss a topic without any real life examples?

But still its an indivisual case and if she is shameless and her Family is also supporting shamelessness then is there anything anyone could do?

If one can go and start finding profiles of sikh girls and guys on orkut ,facebook then many many cases of discussion could appear.I don't think we should discuss case of every A,B,C of Facebook ,Orkut.

Also let me remind you a very large part of sikh world still lives outside this Facebook,orkut world

Edited by kdsingh80

This matter does need to be dealt with conclusively. The perspective that needs the most attention is the needs (i.e. emotional and physical) of females. This is one of the root causes. The lack of success by some Sikh guys to understand this requires addressing as does all the other issues like phudhu wannabe romeo Sikh boys. One of our biggest problems is core elements of Panjabi culture. By this I mean the part that is essentially purely ego driven. The part that makes us into our own worst enemies and in constant competition with each other, instead of brotherly.

As for dating, those staunch mullah wannabe sullay do it, despite their overt 'religiousity' - how do you think they 'pull' 'Sikhnis' in the first place. They do also date Muslim women, so people can stop going on like they don't. I'm not saying they have sex with them before marriage though - I don't know. But as an ex-teacher, I did come across a few young Muslim girls who were made pregnant by their Muslim boyfriends and had to have an abortion. So it isn't like Sikh guys are the only ones playing, despite the stereotype, self-hating nonsense some people on this forum like to propagate. What is sickening is how romeos are used as an excuse by some to negate the targeting of apneean and blame ourselves for it entirely. Even Sikhs girls who don't want anything to do with sullay get intimidated and constantly harassed by them. I've heard this from lots of Sikh girls including closely related ones. Thankfully, we have some boys in the fam who wont have any of that, and yes a few sullay have been slapped up over it in the past.

Within a few generations arranged marriages are likely to become obsolete for the vast majority of the people considered Sikhs in the west. Already people use web based 'introduction' services quite a bit. Hell, even in India, people are increasingly choosing their own partners, for better or worse.

Change is required, and quickly. Yes, those wannabe ranjhay need to fix up, but so do those brothers that put women on some excessively elevated pedestal. One interesting area worth considering might be the way we 'socialise' our youth between genders as a society. I know this is not exactly uniform but there may be something going on there making some bros clueless?

I've never met a 'religious' Muslim who dates. In fact, I haven't even met one that shakes a womans hand.

When I say religious I am talking about the uchi pent, baana wearing bearded fellas. Those that are outwardly religious, I have come across many of these guys in various Government/Public Sector orgs, and they are generally very humble, well mannered folk who I have not even heard swear.

Outward Muslims and Sikhs (Amritdhari) have something in common, they wear their religion on their sleeve, and truly believe their actions will be reflection of their faith/teacher, hence, are generally very nice to people to speak to/be around.

Other than that, we have the large majority in both, who profess their faith very loudly, but in actual fact have little substance i.e. no nivaas/nitnem, simran/dhikr, charity, humility, compassion, respect for others etc.

The 'playa' type Muslims, I have personally found to be hip hop imitating numskull wideboys, who are easily brainwashed to beliefs easier to follow and practice (extreme) than the daily practices their actual religion requires.

A very important note here is that even in the ignorant majority (both sides) Muslims are much much more likely to have read the Koran, be able to read Arabic and know about their ithihaas than the Sikh counterparts, who would be lucky if they know the names of the 10 Gurus.

This is where there is a massive gap today in our Panth. In reality the only solution/safe measure to protect your kids is to take refuge in Maharajs charan, other than that, a less safe (but better than status quo option) is to at least educate your kids and have respect for the faith (even if not practicing it).

Sadly, most Punjabis tend to treat Sikhi as a joke, and tend to find excuses to move away from it rather than to move into it, the recent Babu Maan episode is the perfect example of this.

People are wanting to find some cultural middle ground solution, it ain't gonna happen, raksha only comes from Guru, in all forms, and to have it, you need to have Guru in your life.

Until then, the world will continue to spiral with mutual ignorance/hatred and continue to go to pot.

I've never met a 'religious' Muslim who dates. In fact, I haven't even met one that shakes a womans hand.

When I say religious I am talking about the uchi pent, baana wearing bearded fellas. Those that are outwardly religious, I have come across many of these guys in various Government/Public Sector orgs, and they are generally very humble, well mannered folk who I have not even heard swear.

How do you reconcile this belief of yours with the fact that it is the bearded observant Muslims who are usually the ones who engage in wholesale genocide, forced conversions and international terrorism? Do you think Osama Bin Laden sports a Wutang T'shirt and oversized jeans in the comfort of his own cave and that his beard is fake?

What about the case of the Imam in a Midlands mosque who was paying £5000 to any Muslim who impregnates a non-Muslim girl and forces her to convert to Islam? Was he a secret fan of Snoop Dog and Jay-Z?

This idea that observant Muslims are all peaceful angels and that the bad ones are hip-hop listening fake Muslims in "gangsta" dress is getting old.

People are wanting to find some cultural middle ground solution, it ain't gonna happen, raksha only comes from Guru, in all forms, and to have it, you need to have Guru in your life.

Yep.

K.

That may be because you are a bit naive like the girls we are talking about (I'm messing with you! lol). There are uncountable amounts of those bearded, jackup wearing boys here. Some of them are married to girls from Sikh families. My brother was telling me about one at his work place the other month. Sure some may be the shareef people you mention, but you demonstrate childlike simplicity if you think they are all like that or incapable of concealing their true selves at work.

Outward Muslims and Sikhs (Amritdhari) have something in common, they wear their religion on their sleeve, and truly believe their actions will be reflection of their faith/teacher, hence, are generally very nice to people to speak to/be around.

Another load of bollocks. Come to Walthamstow and you'll meet scores who look like what you described above that are 'thugged out', violent and hate filled.

Other than that, we have the large majority in both, who profess their faith very loudly, but in actual fact have little substance i.e. no nivaas/nitnem, simran/dhikr, charity, humility, compassion, respect for others etc.

That is the arguable point, for some on the other side, many of those qualities you talk about are not ones that should be extended to non-believers as a matter of faith. If you are ignorant about popular Wahabbi flavoured Islam (not the fully blown jihadi thing but the 'lite version') that is a shame.

The 'playa' type Muslims, I have personally found to be hip hop imitating numskull wideboys, who are easily brainwashed to beliefs easier to follow and practice (extreme) than the daily practices their actual religion requires.

At least you admit they exist, which is very good for you. But you are wrong, it isn't only the wannabe 'rudebwoys' our people are facing.

A very important note here is that even in the ignorant majority (both sides) Muslims are much much more likely to have read the Koran, be able to read Arabic and know about their ithihaas than the Sikh counterparts, who would be lucky if they know the names of the 10 Gurus.

Again, complete bollocks Shaheediyan. I've spent day in and day out with teenaged Muslim boys and girls as their teacher and I can tell you straight up there are quite a few who struggle to read and write English properly (and they've never left the country!), let alone grasp the archaic Arabic of the Koran. You're making things up now. Yes many Sikhs are dumbass about their heritage, but so are many sullay.

This is where there is a massive gap today in our Panth. In reality the only solution/safe measure to protect your kids is to take refuge in Maharajs charan, other than that, a less safe (but better than status quo option) is to at least educate your kids and have respect for the faith (even if not practicing it).

It sounds like you have very half hearted feelings about Sikhs themselves being an agency for positive change in their community. It is like you have disempowered yourself to an extent?

Sadly, most Punjabis tend to treat Sikhi as a joke, and tend to find excuses to move away from it rather than to move into it, the recent Babu Maan episode is the perfect example of this.

How is Babbu Maan warning against being mugged off by potentially pakandi babay a bad thing? How many people are naively getting fleeced by fake babay as we speak? Like deras aren't used as a business (and worse) by the unscrupulous.

Of course but the Guru never said be idle and complacent in combating threats.

Until then, the world will continue to spiral with mutual ignorance/hatred and continue to go to pot.

I hope this is just a temporary phase of pessimism for you mate........

Edited by dalsingh101

Kalyug Veer, it's not my belief, but my personal experience of meeting Muslims of various facets from around the world and all walks of life.

The people you mention (who are in the tiny minority) use the religious dress as a tool to give respect to their evil intentions, I have never denied they exist. All I am saying is to judge the majority based on the minority is not using Guru di mat.

Remember the Singh who got implicated in the Plane bombings... and when it reached the media, remember the disgusting looks all Sikhs with parkaash daarai used to get... not nice.

Anyway, all I can do is share my experience.

Dalsingh, you remind me of Bahadur Ali, you only seemed to have met S***t in your life. Maybe God will take mercy one day. Anyways, I digress.

Edited by shaheediyan

Veer, it's not my belief, but my personal experience of meeting Muslims of various facets from around the world and all walks of life.

The people you mention (who are in the tiny minority) use the religious dress as a tool to give respect to their evil intentions, I have never denied they exist. All I am saying is to judge the majority based on the minority is not using Guru di mat.

Remember the Singh who got implicated in the Plane bombings... and when it reached the media, remember the disgusting looks all Sikhs with parkaash daarai used to get... not nice.

Anyway, all I can do is share my experience.

That's cool. All I can do is share mine.

I know sometimes some of what is said can seem incredulous and I know people rightly need to be suspicious of ulterior motives BUT....Sikh to Sikh, I am telling you that some dark hearted people are out there vehemently against our quom, whether we are keshdhari, monay, Amritdhari.

I personally don't believe they are a small minority. Maybe the people who are active may be, but the support for what they do is much wider than their numbers alone.

You know what your problem is, you have too much of a clean heart. This is good but sometimes when we are facing shaitans, it can be a bit blinding.

As a quom, we need intel about others against us. When we get it, we can't keep shrugging it off.

Dalsingh, you remind me of Bahadur Ali, you only seemed to have met S***t in your life. Maybe God will take mercy one day.

Not at all. I think I've been blessed to see both the worst and best of man. It is an education. But yeah, I hope God does take mercy on my soul.

And no offense but you do frequently strike me as someone with very little duniyadaar experience.

Edited by dalsingh101

Nah, just going by some of your posts I've read over the months.