Khusre, And Their Kalyaan Within Gurmat

11 hours ago, HSD said:

Probably happens in most places then, though it’s not common even in the west. 

Bro, I think if you mixed with desi apnay you'd be shocked at a few things. 

49 minutes ago, Premi said:

Don't mix much with younger apne from Panjab, but surprised at that. 

It's not a new thing, it's VERY old jut norms. 

Look at the last page of this 257 (and maybe the preceding pages as well).

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=UUdYFH9skIkC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

If  anyone ever finds a full version of the book, do share it - looks fascinating. 

On 10/20/2022 at 10:06 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Bro, I think if you mixed with desi apnay you'd be shocked at a few things. 

The ones I know don’t seem to be into that stuff but they just seem to want to work and not much else. If you’re on about the Ed Hardy T-shirt wearing types then you can’t be surprised I don’t bother getting to know them. Anyway if they fancy hijras that’s up to them, not something I can really understand. 

image.gif.e1f02c54d58ef507d348aa423b0b90ab.gif

31 minutes ago, HSD said:

Anyway if they fancy hijras that’s up to them, not something I can really understand. 

I know what you mean.......I think these people either are born with it in them, or they get turned whilst young and impressionable.

4 hours ago, HSD said:

The ones I know don’t seem to be into that stuff but they just seem to want to work and not much else. If you’re on about the Ed Hardy T-shirt wearing types then you can’t be surprised I don’t bother getting to know them. Anyway if they fancy hijras that’s up to them, not something I can really understand. 

I don't think you've mixed with desi pendus much. Be careful, if you do, they might have one of their classic 'misunderstandings' at your western friendly, innocence. 

13 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I know what you mean.......I think these people either are born with it in them, or they get turned whilst young and impressionable.

The new arrivals tend to be a bit more garish than other Sikhs so it’s not surprising they feel attracted to people who have a tendency to be flamboyant. There is also a lot of autogynephilia in the west which probably rubs off on them when they get here which is what you’ve probably come across.  

9 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I don't think you've mixed with desi pendus much. Be careful, if you do, they might have one of their classic 'misunderstandings' at your western friendly, innocence. 

Thanks for the warning. I’m truly touched by your concern for my safety. I have to ask, is this the voice of experience? Did a freshy take advantage of you? My lot warned me that some pindhs are like something out of the The Hills Have Eyes but it seems you may have had a first hand experience.

Joking aside, the idea that they are more chalak than satellite Sikhs is laughable, they are notoriously gullible and naive. Anyway if you knew me you would know I don’t care what others think or have a friendly nature.