Who Is Banwaaree?

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all and Cybersingh Jee!

All clues given by a blind about light are false. Also, he is convinced. He does not need a doctor.

Many imitate singing Guru's Hymns and explain. Gurprasaadi means 'by Guru's Grace'. But they never come to know the Gur. They are confident. "Then one must embark on a journey alone to search for the Truth as only one can experience and not from others.........." Their motto is 'please come to listen. And try to imagine that your Guroo is speaking through them.

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

ਜੋ ਹਮਰੀ ਬਿਧਿ ਹੋਤੀ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਾ ਸਾ ਬਿਧਿ ਤੁਮ ਹਰਿ ਜਾਣਹੁ ਆਪੇ ॥

जो हमरी बिधि होती मेरे सतिगुरा सा बिधि तुम हरि जाणहु आपे ॥

Jo hamree bidhi hotee mere Satiguraa saa bidhi tum Hari jaaNahu aape. SGGS Ang 167

Wow! In what ecstasy the true Gurus sing Banwaaree and His Praise.

Strange, so many Sick people are not able to bring the word Banwaaree once on their tongue.

Balbir Singh

Wow....So much talk and not enough listening....Many strance sick people go around asking questions to which thay already know the answer but still need justification. Talking about blind leading the blind......asking a blind person as to how the light shines when they can see the light themselves....Very Strange.....listening, instead of asking, and one will come to know the universal truth.......

Banwaaree is such a term that one cannot explicitly define it.........such is the nature of Gurbani, it holds universal truth but not one person can define it.......Such Strange Sick people claim to know of it but really do not and hide under the guise of knowledgeable preachers...........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all and Xylotit Jee!

You say "so basically... correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems that Balbir Singh is saying that you need a sadh, someone who has knowledge of his own soul, to guide you on this path and in understanding Gurbani."

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

One day I think Guru says this. The next day I think Guru says that. But i never come to know the Gur. So I just ask endless questions that go round and round till everybody gets dizzy.

the wisdom of Naam is received by re-writing posts again and again.

Balbir Singh

Edited by chatanga1

Dear all and Xylitol Jee!

You have understood it, the message from the reverend Gurus. Many are gathered around the preachers and wasting this precious life also.

Be sure, one has not met a real Saadh if he is missing the spiritual experiences and its growth.

Chatanga1 Jee!

One does not come to know the Gur by reading it. Strange, in new age mind has convinced many that the Gur is possible through the Internet.

Gur is possible only in the company of a Saadh.

Please listen. Guru Arjan Dev Jee is singing.

ਬਿਨਵੰਤ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਮ ਸਭ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਸੰਸਾਰੀ ॥੧॥

बिनवंत नानक बिनु साधसंगम सभ मिथिआ संसारी ॥१॥

Binwant naanak binu saadhsangam sabh mithiaa sansaaree. SGGS Ang 547

There is no use of arguing it. There is a way (Gur) of transferring the Gur also. With any other cleverness it is not received.

Please ponder. Gurdev is singing.

ਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਗੁਰ ਥੈ ਟਿਕੈ ਹੋਰ ਥੈ ਪਰਗਟੁ ਨ ਹੋਇ ॥

गुर का सबदु गुर थै टिकै होर थै परगटु न होइ ॥

Gur kaa sabad gur thai Tikai hor thai pargaTu na hoi. SGGS Ang 1249

Balbir Singh

Dear all and Laalsingh Jee!

Please ask a Saadh when you meet Him. Who is Balbir?

Thanks for your idea of promotion. I am blessed with the seat God is throning.

Balbir Singh

Thank You for clarification...........................