960 MILLION KHALSA SHALL BE

960 Million Khalsa Shall Be

There are no heavens after death. You can practice them here. If you can surprise yourself and surmount your personal difficulty, and rise above the negativity and look towards the light, you will be as bright as you think you can be. And that's the will of God. It is a path of a sage, a saint, a soldier, a seer. What is a sage? What is a saint? One whose personal inferiority does not bother him and his divine superiority guides him. There is no difference. The realism of life is the ecstasy of God.

960 million you shall be, and you will walk on this planet with grace and dignity, once mankind will be free of a man. We are born of the double-edged sword. We will be free in spirit, and ecstasy will be our right, and grace is our always there. Narrowness, shallowness, fear, and hollowness of thought has nothing to do with our path. The past is not our way; the future has to become today to face us. We are the blessed creation of almighty God. It's the God's glorified will in which the Khalsa appeared. I know that these days the question is being asked, "What shall happen to the Sikhs." Worry not, we have gone through this many times, but we are timeless. You do not understand, our watch doesn't mean anything, because after every 24 hours there comes the same sunrise again.

Chhiaanve karorr khalsa sachegaa

Khalsa raj karegaa

960 million khalsa there shall be

The khalsa shall rule

(Sau Sakhee)

I am saying to you all: you and your generations shall rule this planet forever. If man continues to survive for five thousand years, you shall survive in God's own Grace. When you don't forget that, you become the undying throne of this planet. Those who are challenging us, those who are planning to not let us exist, those who are trying to destroy us, we are grateful to them. They are our true love. Because they are making us stronger and stronger.

Our purpose is simple. Guru Arjan sat on the hot plate days in and days out to awaken the spirit of the Khalsa. Guru Teg Bahadur got beheaded so that the blood of that being could nurture the spirit of the Khalsa. The two sons of Guru Gobind Singh fought to give you the strength of the Khalsa. His two younger sons got into the very foundation and the bricks of you so that you can become Khalsa. And in our lifetime, Akal Takhat has offered itself to it's own martyrdom so that Khalsa should remember to be Khalsa.

Time will prove my word today. There shall be 960 million khalsa ruling in this earth, ruling the heart, head, prosperity and projection of all people. We shall illuminate the world in darkness and we'll warm the world in coldness. We'll serve the world at the cost of our entire strength.

The insanity will prevail in the next 20 years coming into the Age of Aquarius. It will be up to the year 2038, when things will come to a stage that people will wander around requesting to be taken into fold of Sikhism. For you, please continue to keep your beard intact and Khalsa will be your own son or daughter of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Some will go away, some will give us a bad time, but in the end, this Dharma shall rule this earth for 5000 years. You and your generations shall rule this planet.

Guru Gobind Singh, can you really know him? Yes you can. Wherever there is a body of the Khalsa, that's Guru Gobind Singh. Time and history shall record him in his magnificence and splendor. His subtle body shall cover our lives like the heat of a blanket. The brilliance of his subtle form will blind our eyes. Guru Gobind Singh is love.

If an action in life, good or bad, cannot create love, then that action is no good. That path is no good, that tradition is no good, that religion is no good. Guru Gobind Singh says:

Saach kaho sun leho sabhai,

Jin prem keeo tin hee prabh paaio.

I speak truth and all should listen

Those who love God, alone will get Him."

(Tav-prasaad Savaaiye, Guru Gobind Singh)

You know that God is Almighty. Guru Gobind Singh Ji tells us God becomes totally subjective to those who love him. He does not become subjective to those who worship Him. God does not become subjective to those who know Him, those who admire Him, or speak highly of Him. Those who love God, God becomes subjective to them. Love is a continuous jappa. Love is anhad. Always in my memory, my Love lives.

Extracted from "The Image of the Tenth Master - Guru Gobind Singh" by Yogi Bhajan

Baba you may have ur numbers a little mixed up there :?

cause

Chhiaanve = 96

karorr = 100,000

so

Chhiaanve karorr = 9600,000

which is 9.6million

veer its not my saying.. 960 million you know yogi bhajan singh khalsa from america.. he wrote it in his lecture.. got it from :?

bhul chuk maaf karna

Baba you may have ur numbers a little mixed up there :?

cause

Chhiaanve = 96

karorr = 100,000

so

Chhiaanve karorr = 9600,000

which is 9.6million

i think u got your numbers a lil mixed up kaal!!

lakh = 100,000

karorr = 10,000,000

therfore, chhiaanve karorr = 960,000,000

:D

Yeah i knw my bad, i kinda realised wen i sent the second post, but then thought lets c how long it takes for sum1 else to pick up my mistake, well done guv, (i probably was a bit out of it wen i wrote that post, but being a true punjabi thought i wud stick by my guns no matter wot! even if i am wrong argue my point till i am blue in the face, lol :twisted:).

:mrgreen:

Yeah i knw my bad, i kinda realised wen i sent the second post, but then thought lets c how long it takes for sum1 else to pick up my mistake, well done guv, (i probably was a bit out of it wen i wrote that post, but being a true punjabi thought i wud stick by my guns no matter wot! even if i am wrong argue my point till i am blue in the face, lol :twisted:).

:mrgreen:

now finally you are blue....i m very bad at countring 0's too ..no worries veer :oops:

singh,do u think guru ji meant khalsa i.e amrit dharis?? or khalsa as in relegious people??

i think it would be the former wouldnt it?? because khalsa in the context of guru ji implies that they would all be amrit dharis or sehaj dharis,etc.

khalsa fauj veer :LOL: ...amritdhari singhs and singhani...akal he akal :D

• 6 months later...

Gur Fateh!

I am familiar with this quote from YB including his references to 'fulfilling a prophecy that X-amount (I think around 800K) sikhs will rise in the West'...anyhow, back to the matter in hand...2038???

Why 2038? We have had similar predictions for 1999 (see Dr Kohli's works) and plenty of hear-say for some time later this very decade! YB has also indicated that the Sadhana he has prescribed for the 3HO sangat is the most effective for the next 20 or so years (i.e. until c. 2012)...

...and why only 5000 years? "Khalsa" will always rule...in all the ages...

The insanity will prevail in the next 20 years coming into the Age of Aquarius. It will be up to the year 2038, when things will come to a stage that people will wander around requesting to be taken into fold of Sikhism. For you, please continue to keep your beard intact and Khalsa will be your own son or daughter of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Some will go away, some will give us a bad time, but in the end, this Dharma shall rule this earth for 5000 years.

• 2 months later...

Don't take offence but I don't believe that prediction. Think of it like this, over 25 million Sikhs(including those who call themselves Sikh for the sake of it) in a growingly secular world with a population of approximately 7 billion people. With Islam and Christianity the fastest growing religions, I don't see how Sikhs are supposed to rule unless we suddenly breed like rabbits or hide in fallout shelters hoping the rest of the world blows each other apart. I'm not saying Sikhism will die out but I think it will stay as a minority religion. I don't see why you're fussing about it anyway, I don't think it matters how large a religious belief is, it's values of the religion that matter. Just look at Islam, Muslims are always showing off that their religion is fastest growing but that doesn't mean that they are right.

humm breed like rabits,,, hide out in shelters.. sounds like the gianis at the gurdvara are taking the first steps to KHALSA RAJ.. . hahahah lol..

Wether we have raj or not, as long as we have degh and ganga mata ki jal, the panth will always be nihari and if its nihari it shall always be chardi kala and in chardi kala you dont need 960 000 000 000 or how ever many 000's you just need sava lakh.. and shianveh karori shaheed singhs, devi, devtas, all on degh.... AKAAAL..... GURBRAKAAAAAAAL,

What exactly is Yogi Ji's reference for the number of 960 million? Personally, I've heard so many prophecies...but, in the end, I don't think any of them will come true...Sikhi will not die, but I don't think it'll be 960 million in my lifetime

What about the year 2004? Sooo many predictions for this year...especially the return of Sant Bhindernwale Ji...but, like I said, I doubt it'll happen...

DM Wrote: "Wether we have raj or not, as long as we have degh and ganga mata ki jal, the panth will always be nihari and if its nihari it shall always be chardi kala and in chardi kala you dont need 960 000 000 000 or how ever many 000's you just need sava lakh.. and shianveh karori shaheed singhs, devi, devtas, all on degh.... AKAAAL..... GURBRAKAAAAAAAL,"

What are Ganga Mat ki Jal, devis devtas...etc doing in ur post ????? Gurbaani rejects all of these......

Like Mr.Singh asks....u owe the board an explanation

Dhoor, Please bare with me here.

I just grabbed the book english translation of sikhi predictions by surinder singh kohli...

I ll type few interesting chapters in them in few days... so please be pateince :D

• 2 months later...

the above pic:

"The weather in Khalsa Raj will remain constant Spring weather" If one is to take this revelations literally, he or she has seriously fallen victom to the Prophetic illusions of a Dream. The whole Revelation is filled with Will Be , Will Be this and will be that. The future is always brighter, because of the unknown and the unknown has the potential to be whatever you'd like it to be. Your Present is the cause of your Future. But living inthe Future you miss the present. That same present that is the cause of the outcome of your future. All that exists is the Present. Tomorrow is always Tomorrow, only Today is today. Tomorrow never comes, only Today exists. Right now, here at this very instant, this very micro-cosmic glimpse of the Present, is the Infinite's door. Grab this Present and the door to existance will open.

Where exactly is it written that the Guru ji will show the Panj Piyaray, and for that matter which Panj Piyaray?? If it is true there is a big chance that This will be used in some Pseudo Saints Propaganda in the making where he'll be prophosizing that he has seen where the treasure lies. Trust me there is enough of the population out there taht will believe this Pseudo Saint.

So Reform yourself and the Khalsa Raj will come on its own.

I am not saying anyone is wrong, how can i for i myself don't know what is going to happen tomorrow and i can't make a judgment on someone else. Nor am i saying that 960Million Khalsa will not rule. But these kind of stories of the future take you away from the Present. So im just trying to put a different prospctive on the future to be. Just my view.

Khalsa was Meant to Change the WORLD , NOT wait for the WORLD to CHANGE....and then enjoy the fruits.

Such prophecies are nothing more than a good feeling creators. This will be, that will be. I think we need to reject such things. The muslims, christians, jews, Hindus etc. all have their own prophecies. Such prophecies are for the weak hearted and those who have a weak will power.

Khalsa is a nirmal and niara panth, wherein Sant and Saipahi have been combined....let it remains so..... It is meant to make a difference, to change the world...not sit idling, waiting for things to change...

Anyway the way our leaders are carrying things....2038 may be too early for this prophecy anyway ;-) hee hee

Lets reject all such things and start believing in ourselves rather than taking the support of such 'crutches'. For Khalsa is the khaas roop of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

If we do so.....we will cross 960 million anyway :-0