Liberal Values Vs. Sikh Terrorism

kdsingh80

http://www.nationalpost.com/scripts/Liberal+values+Sikh+terrorism/3110007/story.html

Before the 1984 anti-Sikh riots in India, Sikh terrorists carried out indiscriminate attacks designed to cause extensive civilian casualties, including derailing trains and setting off bombs in markets and restaurants. Moderate Sikh political leaders were assassinated for opposing the militants, while several others were killed as a result of militant group rivalries.

Threats were also made to the minority Hindu population so as to drive them out of Punjab. In fact, a large population of Hindus left Punjab permanently in 1980s. Democratic India's defeat of the Khalistan terror movement is one of the great success stories of our time, and key to this victory were the actions of 1984.

Far from being a "genocide" against Sikhs, as Liberal MP Andrew Kania wants to call it, the events of 1984 should be celebrated as a decisive blow against terrorism.

Ron Banerjee, director, Canadian Hindu Advocacy, Toronto.

I feel that a very significant number of diaspora Hindus love it when the Sikh community suffers, when our reputation is hurt. I imagine it pains them to hear of any of our successes, doubly so when it's an orthodox Sikh's success. My god, these people are some of the most deeply entrenched enemies we have, and yet these are the same who speak sweet words of brotherhood and shared motherland when it serves their purpose.

I feel that a very significant number of diaspora Hindus love it when the Sikh community suffers, when our reputation is hurt. I imagine it pains them to hear of any of our successes, doubly so when it's an orthodox Sikh's success. My god, these people are some of the most deeply entrenched enemies we have, and yet these are the same who speak sweet words of brotherhood and shared motherland when it serves their purpose.

It's because people like "Ron" know deep down in their hearts that the only reason they exist to worship their stone gods, instead of banging their heads against the floor 5 times a day while they mutter prayers in a garbled Arabic, is because of the mercy of Sikhs. It must be so humiliating for them to know that they owe their existence to the people they hate.

I hope Sikhs take notice of the cunning, the ungratefulness, and the hatred of Hindu fanatics like "Ron" and simply let these Hindus die out the next time they are in trouble and come begging for help.

They have been a slave race ever since they were conquered by Mughal invaders, and slave will always hate the one who frees him from his pitiful condition because he always has to live with the knowledge that he did not have the balls to free himself. The only assistance they should be offered in the future is the gift of leaving behind their Hindu slave heritage and joining the Sikh Panth through Khande ki Pahul.

K.

Edited by Kaljug

Here are my question to canadian sangat?

Who is this ron banarjee?

What is nationalpost.com? Is it a newspaper if so then why it has this type of artice is allowed to be published.

Are their no laws in Canada to prevent writing such article.

And BTW If this Ron banarjee is real bengali Hindu

Then he should be reminded that how naxalite movement started in bengal and spreaded to many parts of India

If He feels that massacre of innocent is good way to deal with this type of movement then Indian government has the option of massacring bengali's to teach naxals a lesson

If He feels that massacre of innocent is good way to deal with this type of movement then Indian government has the option of massacring bengali's to teach naxals a lesson

they only say things like that when it suits them. The worrying thing is some of our own say it as well.

FYI this guy's views are extreme: http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/fullcomment/archive/2008/04/21/jonathan-kay-on-ontario-khalsa-darbar-radical-sikh-separatism-and-the-mcguinty-government-s-250k-gift.aspx

He's a one-man army on here as hinduconf

Edited by ishvar2

It's the cow piss, drinking it makes you demented like that.

This is not surprising. During 1984 my family is witness to seeing Hindus in the city of Ludhiana distributing Sweets (mithai) after operation blue star.

Sometimes it people like this Ron Banerjee that make me want to hope the the Naxalites actually succeed in taking a large part of India.

akaaaaaaaaaaaaal takhat to ai avaaj...

Khalasthan Zindabad.

Any one knows the exact words of Iqbal after a Muslim was sentence to death for killing Arya Samaji

Mudate Gujri Hai Ramzo Gum Sehte Hue

Ab sharam se aati hai is Vatan ko Vatan kehte hue.

I make same changes Mudate Guzri Hai Hinduo ka Zulme Zabar Sehte hue

Ab Sharam se Aati Is Hindusthan ko Apna Vatan Kehte hue.

This is a video featuring the monkey looking Ron Banerjee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2BZZfYpCY

Although he is trying to suck up to the Jewish people, but ultra fascist people like him are friends of no one. It is people like him that push minorities to seperatism.

National Post is right wing, part of the Canwest media empire (which also owns the infamous Vancouver Sun). They have never supported Sikhs on anything.

Also, due to the Air India bombing the media and government has shown support for GOI version of events for 84. "Khalistan" is used like some loaded words like "Taliban" "terrorism", so the media doesn't even bother to present the other side of the story.

We are viewed here like Muslims are viewed in the UK, to some extent.

National Post is right wing, part of the Canwest media empire (which also owns the infamous Vancouver Sun). They have never supported Sikhs on anything.

Also, due to the Air India bombing the media and government has shown support for GOI version of events for 84. "Khalistan" is used like some loaded words like "Taliban" "terrorism", so the media doesn't even bother to present the other side of the story.

We are viewed here like Muslims are viewed in the UK, to some extent.

If anybody could have written this type of shit against muslims then possibly he could have been sent to hell.BTW Is their no law in canada which stop press from publishing these type of articles? His article is full of lies.He has written that after 84 everything just finished while the reality is after 84 many hindu's left punjab and many sikhs left delhi and other urban cities and went to Punjab.

Khalasthan Zindabad.

Any one knows the exact words of Iqbal after a Muslim was sentence to death for killing Arya Samaji

Mudate Gujri Hai Ramzo Gum Sehte Hue

Ab sharam se aati hai is Vatan ko Vatan kehte hue.

I make same changes Mudate Guzri Hai Hinduo ka Zulme Zabar Sehte hue

Ab Sharam se Aati Is Hindusthan ko Apna Vatan Kehte hue.

wake up man ! there r 2 sides of the suffering, even innocent hindus have been killed and in fact there was nothing hindu about the 84 episode it was anti sikh, cases in delhi even have muslims who killed sikhs so come out of that illusion.

lets make some changes to the same sher like u made

Mudate Guzri Hai khalistaniyo ka Zulme Zabar Sehte hue

Ab Sharam Aati hai Is Hindusthan ko tumhe Apna Kehte hue.

come to india and go to those victims, they r still victims yor 2 penny khalistanis havent done a thing to help them, those buffons are minting money by selling bhindranwala posters and t shirts ..its a bloddy industry.

that whole thing was a congress - bhindranwala nexus and too much power went into the head of that sant, both played their roles and in that whole mess innocent citizens were killed.

All i say is if the Sant had got some sense and respect for the Panth and followers and for SRI HARMANDAR SAHIB'S sacred location, he would have never camped there and at the same time had Indira got some emotions for the sikhs and the respect for the sacred location, instead of bringing in the army and firing in such a barbaric manner, she would have instructed the army to appeal to the sikh community to get that Sant out and would not have just acted as if it was pakistan !

Mudate Guzri Hai khalistaniyo ka Zulme Zabar Sehte hue

Ab Sharam Aati hai Is Hindusthan ko tumhe Apna Kehte hue.

That is not a problem bro. We don't want Hindustan to call us Apne either until they punish criminals like jagdish tytler and sajjan kumar who are butchers of the Sikhs. The day the army attacked Darbar Sahib was the day we stopped calling Hindustan as Apna. Until India decentralises itself from the current federal setup where the federal government has too much power over the states, India will continue to be plagued by separatist movements.

People have very long memories, they do not forget very easily even if things are currently quiet. If given the right environment and opportunity, Sikhs will not make the same mistake they did in 1947 when they blindly trusted the words of professional liars who became future leaders of India. If circumstances in India were to ever appear like what they appeared in the last years of the Soviet Union or Yugoslavia I see no reason why Sikhs would remain with Delhi’s imperialistic setup, considering what Sikhs went through since 1947.

Canadian brothers and sisters (the Canuck crew)

keep up the good work and keep pressure on the Anglos in Canada. Look at how the African-American community have turned things on whiteys head in the 'Ju Ess' (US). You have numbers over there to make a difference, don't forget that.