Does God Has Lust?

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all and Sarbatdapala Jee!

You wrote "First of all "Does God has lust?" is incorrect English, I am assuming you mean "Does God have lust?""

Thanks for your correction.

Quote "Answer is No, . . ."

Strange. According to you God has no lust. God Does not know lust. Still, ego has so much of the lust. I want to know from where. Is something else existing than God? That is giving birth to ego and nourishing it?

May I ask an experienced person like you? God accepts Suhaagan and slime is put into the mouth.

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

ਕੀਓ ਸੀਗਾਰੁ ਮਿਲਣ ਕੈ ਤਾਈ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਲੀਓ ਸੁਹਾਗਨਿ ਥੂਕ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਈਆ ॥੭॥

कीओ सीगारु मिलण कै ताई प्रभु लीओ सुहागनि थूक मुखि पईआ ॥७॥

Keeo seegaaru milaR kai thaaee prabhu leeo suhaagani thook mukhi paeeaa. SGGS Ang 836

My curiosity is to know why God (prabhu) do such things? And you say God is lust less.

Balbir Singh

Dear all and Sharbatdapala Jee!

You wrote "God knows lust as he created it but it is not nirankars attributes,"

My Gurdev says. God creates everything. God resides in everything He creates.

Quote "it is in us as a virtue of ego,"

Did God create lust and then transferred this attribute to ego?

Quote "ego gives us time and space reference,"

My Gurdev confirms. God gives everything.

Quote "God is beyond time and space."

Is God not in time and space?

Quote "Once we go beyond ego we are not limited in the domain of time and space subjectively however the human body is constrained within that."

Strange. Semi smart people then live half with God and half without God.

-----

Quote "Nirankar is not lustful,

Balbir, sarbatpala, shivji, krishna are lustful"

Did God give them birth once in the beginning without lust? Since then they are breeding the cosmos further with lust.

My curiosity is to know. What God does on the khatolee when Suhaagan is engaged in love with HIM?

Please listen. Guru Arjan Dev is singing.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਿਅ ਰਵੀ ਸੁਹਾਗਨਿ ਅਤਿ ਨੀਕੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਬਨੀ ਖਟੋਲੀ ॥੨॥੩॥੮੯॥

कहु नानक प्रिअ रवी सुहागनि अति नीकी मेरी बनी खटोली ॥२॥३॥८९॥

Kahu naanak pria ravee suhaagani ati neekee meree banee khaTolee. SGGS Ang 822

Balbir Singh

My curiosity is to know. What God does on the khatolee when Suhaagan is engaged in love with HIM?

Please listen. Guru Arjan Dev is singing.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਿਅ ਰਵੀ ਸੁਹਾਗਨਿ ਅਤਿ ਨੀਕੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਬਨੀ ਖਟੋਲੀ ॥੨॥੩॥੮੯॥

कहु नानक प्रिअ रवी सुहागनि अति नीकी मेरी बनी खटोली ॥२॥३॥८९॥

Kahu naanak pria ravee suhaagani ati neekee meree banee khaTolee. SGGS Ang 822

Balbir Singh

So Balbir, that is how you plan to meet God? You think He will be full of lust waiting for you in bed? Don't read tuks from here and there.

Yes, all gunas belong to Him including lust. He is enjoying pleasures of body in one person. He is devoid of worldly pleasures in another person. But that is not all. He is way beyond it. Satgur Says, ਜੋਗੀ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਜੋਗੀਆ ॥ਤੂੰ ਭੋਗੀ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਭੋਗੀਆ ॥ਤੇਰਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ਸੁਰਗਿ ਮਛਿ ਪਇਆਲਿ ਜੀਉ ॥੧॥

Lord pervades all. He is all. ਖਾਲਿਕੁ ਖਲਕ ਖਲਕ ਮਹਿ ਖਾਲਿਕੁ ਪੂਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਸ੍ਰਬ ਠਾਂਈ ॥੧॥

If He has lust, in the same context, He has hunger, wrath, pride, jealousy and everything else. These are attributes of Maya and Maya is His creation. Lust being guna of His has nothing to do with souls willing to be one with Him. If He is husband in one tuk, He is kheer or raindrop or sun or musk at other places.

Listen you idiot, Gurudev is singing. Listen to whole Shabad, not tuks from here and there.

ਮਾਝ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥Maajh, Fifth Mehl

ਤੂੰ ਜਲਨਿਧਿ ਹਮ ਮੀਨ ਤੁਮਾਰੇ ॥ You are the Ocean of Water, and I am Your fish.

ਤੇਰਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਬੂੰਦ ਹਮ ਚਾਤ੍ਰਿਕ ਤਿਖਹਾਰੇ ॥Your Name is the drop of water, and I am a thirsty rain-bird.

ਤੁਮਰੀ ਆਸ ਪਿਆਸਾ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਤੁਮ ਹੀ ਸੰਗਿ ਮਨੁ ਲੀਨਾ ਜੀਉ ॥੧॥You are my hope, and You are my thirst. My mind is absorbed in You. ||1||

ਜਿਉ ਬਾਰਿਕੁ ਪੀ ਖੀਰੁ ਅਘਾਵੈ ॥Just as the baby is satisfied by drinking milk,

ਜਿਉ ਨਿਰਧਨੁ ਧਨੁ ਦੇਖਿ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਵੈ ॥and the poor person is pleased by seeing wealth,

ਤ੍ਰਿਖਾਵੰਤ ਜਲੁ ਪੀਵਤ ਠੰਢਾ ਤਿਉ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਭੀਨਾ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥and the thirsty person is refreshed by drinking cool water, so is this mind drenched with delight in the Lord. ||2||

ਜਿਉ ਅੰਧਿਆਰੈ ਦੀਪਕੁ ਪਰਗਾਸਾ ॥Just as the darkness is lit up by the lamp,

ਭਰਤਾ ਚਿਤਵਤ ਪੂਰਨ ਆਸਾ ॥and the hopes of the wife are fulfilled by thinking about her husband,

ਮਿਲਿ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਜਿਉ ਹੋਤ ਅਨੰਦਾ ਤਿਉ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗਿ ਮਨੁ ਰੰਗੀਨਾ ਜੀਉ ॥੩॥and people are filled with bliss upon meeting their beloved, so is my mind imbued with the Lord's Love. ||3||

Edited by laalsingh

Dear all and Laal Singh Jee!

A person whose mind is wrapped in ego's lust is not invited by God to share her Khatolee.

God is Jogiaa in Jogee. God is Bhogiaa in Bhogee. Still, by God's Call one forgets her business of prostitution.

Balbir Singh

• 1 month later...