Justification For Afghan War

SURYADEV

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1286464/US-discovers-natural-desposits-gold-iron-copper-lithium-Afghanistan.html

For those of you who questioned the USUK invasion of Afghan, here is a $1trillion reason for it.

PS anyone reckon India should get in on the game, it'll go some way to recompense what the Afghans did to india yrs ago.

Oh and we can still go after that Arab dude if anyone is still interested in him!

Edited by jattboot

You have anything valuable in your house Jattboot? Maybe I should get a few thug mates together and rush the place to get hold of it? If a few members of your family die during this, no big deal. It is just collateral damage.

See where I'm going with this?

Plus why haven't they found the Arab guy? I think they gave up on this a long time ago. All the money, technology etc. etc. and Arab guy is still at large......says a lot.....

Ultimately this was about white men doing what they want with no real concern about the longer term consequences. We shouldn't be supporting them, especially as we were done quite badly by Anglo bastards ourselves not long ago. Look at us now, from a modern, powerful kingdom to being a voiceless pig in the middle, of India and Pak.

Yep I know what you're saying.

If we look at the longer term picture. With the Anglosphere influence waning in the world USUK will need to take extreme measure to keep their dominant position in the world. You could say its the final death throes in terms of world influence.

With the Anglosphere influence waning in the world USUK will need to take extreme measure to keep their dominant position in the world.

When have they ever not taken extreme action in the last few centuries? That was how they got their dominant position in the first place.

Having a non-coconut black man in the white house helps a lot. I wonder if the Wasps will get back up to their usual tricks when Obama goes, whenever that inevitably is?

These people suck, they've been lording it up for long enough.