Muslims Attacking Billboards ?

PAL 07

Lol at least they have the decency to show women somewhat dressed.. Where I live they show naked girls on posters and bill boards

Poor you...

lol

it hasnt been prooved that it is muslims responsible, but probably is though ... damaging the posters only makes muslims look more worse than they already are.

the question i would like to ask muslims is if billboards are troubling them but why is that young muslim women particularly british pakistani/bengali girls have headscarfs on and then dress like sexually devious girls ie tight fitting clothes, tights, see through clothes, bra straps visible, leggings, skirts, attractive clothing etc etc isnt that unislamic.

first they should sort there own girls out b4 they go telling the western civilization what to do

I tell you what, like it or not, them sullay are a force for social change, in the Uk anyway.

My teacher told me that the number of muslims in UK have doubled in the past 10 years from 1,3 to 2,5 million

I can believe that. The figure is probably higher, given the illegal scene. So many areas have become Muslim dominated very quickly. Well, they do have the numbers.

This has been going for a few years in parts of b'ham. I can even remember the wonderbra ad ("hello boys!") being painted over in sparkhill area.

Do these people have that much lack of control of their d!ck5, that even photoshopped posters of women get their blood pumping( - in both sense of the words!!)??

And its not even semi-naked posters, I've billboards of clothed women being defaced. Bring on Englandistan!

If you think about it, it is funny how each side represents polar opposite positions.

On the western we have a strong penchant to undress women and parade them, whilst on the Islamic side there is a strong impulse to cover women up.

Is this contest between the two views framed (at its core) in terms of modesty versus a celebration of the female form?

Dalsingh

I think its got nothing to do with modesty or celebration of the female form.

Rather it has to do with control/power/domination - pure and simple. Different cultures go about it in different ways.

DAre I say at risk of being stoned to death, even sikhs are at it. In terms of masculinizing the women and then terming it as equality!

I remember Eckart Tolle writing about this in New Earth about how the male sex started control into submission the female sex and thats when the troubles started.

Jattboot

What do you make of Chatrio Pakyaan then?

This discussion basically goes down to the nature of femininity. What I think is that white/westerners have a very good samajh of this and use their knowledge to manipulate women into the positions they want for them (no pun intended). Of all the forms of feminine oppression, the gora technique is the most subtle and probably less brutal than the rest. But you are right, it is all about control.

Another thing that needs to broached is the way females are (as a group) more susceptible to peer or social pressure than many men. That is not to say that we do not have completely gullible, flip flop blokes. Females do seem to be prone to conforming to strong and subtle social pressures. As much as goray like to play it down, they have established as much with their social psychology experiments.

One thing I found bizzare when studying Psychology at PostGrad level was how the lecturers would bang on about about cross cultural/ ethnic differences found in research but only reluctantly mention the research across gender differences when it wasn't what we could perceive as 'empowering' for jananis.

I haven't had the chance to read/study CP, so cant really comment on it. Niehter have I studied any form of psychology. All I can comment on is what i've garnered through interactions and experiences with females and other cultures.

It basically comes down to making others (opposite sex and other groups) do what you want them to do, yet at the same time make them think it was their great idea and its for their own benefit!

It basically comes down to making others (opposite sex and other groups) do what you want them to do, yet at the same time make them think it was their great idea and its for their own benefit!

Our own lot, and I mean blokes, got proper shafted like this during 'The raj'. lol

The ultimate charitter is how feminism spread its evil tentacles and its double standards throughout academe and the business world!!

I think goray (men) subverted real feminism to mould it into the shape they wanted. So now they fill the office with 'babes', who keep capitalism going strong and don't rock the boat too much.

It is no secret goray prefer exotic pretty ethnic women over ethnic men at the workplace.

LOL wouldn't you?

There is a big difference between that and actually colluding with umpteen others to remodel society to your tastes and to the conscious detriment of males of other races.

And no, I don't think the Sikh nation as a whole would engage in schemes like these. Foremost, we haven't got the know how or organisational cohesion to do such things, even if we wanted to. Plus it is a bit on the pervy, slave master side.

it was women themselves who promoted the anti-religion, anti-family, and anti-male agenda of modern feminism. it is also women who continue to push the idea that women are biologically (at the level of mind) same as men.

although i don't doubt many men cheered sexual ''liberation''. Although that movement also resulted in men becoming emasculated and losing their own identity, their own role vis a vis women.