Document Seva At Scribd

mahanpaapi

Guroo Pyareo:

There are useful documents at Scribd.com containing useful spiritual information which is usually not easily accessible:

1. The Mool Mantar

2. Naam Seva Hukam

3. Baba Ji's Dargahi Bachans

4. Amrit Parchar

5. True Life Style

6. Manglachar

7. Maryada for Sangat by Baba Ishar Singh Ji Nanaksar

9. Baba Ishar Singh Ji's Jiwan

10. Jo Hum Ko Par Mesh War Uchrey

11. Baba Ishar Singh Ji's Departure Signs

12. Article About Baba Ishar Singh Ji Maharaj Nanaksar Wale

13. Sugar Balloon Busted (Script)

14. Mission Abroad:Sant Teja Singh in Western World

15. Nand Singh Garja Singh Aadi Jin Laaj Panth Ki Saaji

16. Sant Harkhowal Wale (1)

17. Sant Teja Singh Ji Mastuana Wale

18. Inside the Guru's Gate

19. Spirit of Oriental Poetry - Puran Singh

20. Sisters of the Spinning Wheel - Puran Singh

21. Bhagat Kabir Ji's Biography - Mohan Singh

22. Bandginama, by Raghbir Singh Bir

23. Baba Sheikh Farid Shakar Ganj

24. Baba Farid Ji - by Balwant Singh Anand

25. Enemy of Humanity-INTOXICANTS

26. Guru Granth Sahib Darshan-Eng

27. SEKINEHIYA

28. THE SIKH TURBAN: POST-911 CHALLENGES TO THIS ARTICLE OF FAITH

29. Sant Karam Singh Ji Hotimardana Wale

30. Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji Mastuana Wale

-sevadaar

Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh Ji Mahraaj!!!!!

Once babji decided to go to Hardwar Varanasi(Benaras)where great scholars and celibates live, and so baba ji left Kalera and soon arrived one morning.

Upon arrival baba ji noticed sant sangat taking place in a particular area close to a flowing river, where sadhus and scholars were discussing the ultimate topic;truth vs untruth.

The sri mahant who was presiding the event asked all the sangat to give a brief insight as to how spiritually elevated they were?...Amongst the sangat were great saints such as Sri Maan 108 Sant Brahm Das who preferred not to mention his spiritual gains. Soon the question was asked to the presiding sri mahant as to "what is your avastha"? He replied if I was to walk on a road from here to Lahore fully decorated with diamonds and rubies, i would not look at them and it would not affect my mind, but if i was to see a 18 year old beautiful girl my mind would surely wander".

The sangat then began to wander as to, if there is anyone amongst them who is totally unaffected by the chetyan maya (woman).

One saint asked this question to the sri mahant. The sri mahant then closed his eyes and searched into his divine vision, after a few moments he opened them and said yes there is a person amongst us who is totally immune to the snares of maya. The sangat became wonderstruck and amazed as to who it could be and were all looking amongst themselves. At that time babji quietly came and sat in the sangat. Baba ji were very young then; slim body and long black hair thrown backwards and a long dark beard.

The presiding sri mahant said it is he Baba Nand Singh ji sitting at the back their-it is only he who is free from maya. Thus all the sangat felt blessed to have the darshan of the great saint of Kalera Baba Nand Singh Ji

Taken from Anand Chamatkar Vol.1 - Sant Gurmukh Singh (Ragi)

I'm trying to read the Mool Mantar book but absolutely no text shows up???

Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh Ji Mahraaj!!!!!

Once babji decided to go to Hardwar Varanasi(Benaras)where great scholars and celibates live, and so baba ji left Kalera and soon arrived one morning.

Upon arrival baba ji noticed sant sangat taking place in a particular area close to a flowing river, where sadhus and scholars were discussing the ultimate topic;truth vs untruth.

The sri mahant who was presiding the event asked all the sangat to give a brief insight as to how spiritually elevated they were?...Amongst the sangat were great saints such as Sri Maan 108 Sant Brahm Das who preferred not to mention his spiritual gains. Soon the question was asked to the presiding sri mahant as to "what is your avastha"? He replied if I was to walk on a road from here to Lahore fully decorated with diamonds and rubies, i would not look at them and it would not affect my mind, but if i was to see a 18 year old beautiful girl my mind would surely wander".

The sangat then began to wander as to, if there is anyone amongst them who is totally unaffected by the chetyan maya (woman).

One saint asked this question to the sri mahant. The sri mahant then closed his eyes and searched into his divine vision, after a few moments he opened them and said yes there is a person amongst us who is totally immune to the snares of maya. The sangat became wonderstruck and amazed as to who it could be and were all looking amongst themselves. At that time babji quietly came and sat in the sangat. Baba ji were very young then; slim body and long black hair thrown backwards and a long dark beard.

The presiding sri mahant said it is he Baba Nand Singh ji sitting at the back their-it is only he who is free from maya. Thus all the sangat felt blessed to have the darshan of the great saint of Kalera Baba Nand Singh Ji

Taken from Anand Chamatkar Vol.1 - Sant Gurmukh Singh (Ragi)

Dhan Gursikhs like Baba Nand Singh Jee. Even now there are probably handful Singhs who probably prefer to stay gupt. Only with great karma from previous lives can we have darshan of these Gursikhs.

Ive uploaded to my virtual drive - should be available now

http://www.4shared.com/dir/52UGFT1x/sharing.html

Thank you. I don't know what the deal is with scribd, I frequently get blank docs on there?

• 1 month later...

Saadh Sangat Jee,

A few more documents have been added at Scribd.com containing spiritual information. Some of you may have already read some of the documents. New documents added:

1. Sulemaan Ghost. (Punjabi Version)

2. Sulemaan Ghost

3. Sau Saakhee (English Translation, Benares, 1873)

-sevadaar