remaining bachelor whole life

gursj

SSA

what does sikhi if someone wants to remain bachelor whole life...i thnk it is recomended family life should be adopted but what if we dont .....

because i m considering that option as i thnk in today's world evrybody is living for his/her own self so why fool ourself .......

SSA

what does sikhi if someone wants to remain bachelor whole life...i thnk it is recomended family life should be adopted but what if we dont .....

because i m considering that option as i thnk in today's world evrybody is living for his/her own self so why fool ourself .......

If the person wants to be bachelor all life and pursue his/her spirtual career.. there is no restrictions on it.. But its recommended to stay in mariage life and pursue his/her spirtual career...

wahegurujee ka khalsa wahegurujee ki fathe!!!!

u can stay but maharaj said u have to do gristhi in this and staying in it doing naam japna and rehat u get mukti my 2 precent bhul chuk maaf :)

so you are sayin person who doesnt get married dont get mukhti...i just dont beleive in that notion mate...try again :D

i m considering that option as i thnk in today's world evrybody is living for his/her own self so why fool ourself .......

Wat did u mean everyone is livin for themselves so y fool ourself...i dont get that one...

:?: :?

:stupid:

hey dont u reck that stupid pic is funny..lol (ps dont think im stupid cuz im not)

fateh

SSA

todays marraiges dont serve the purpose. I suppose guru said that so that we live a balanced life but in todays world marraiges are not of souls but of bodies and leads us more towards KAM and MAYA ...i think its a hinderence in achieving our true goals....in addition i have seen many gursikh people change principles for getting more success in life , apparantly for providing their families with good life....a man can live a modest life but sometimes falls because of loved ones......

so why get into all that , as it is life is too complicated why make it more complex

Wat did u mean everyone is livin for themselves so y fool ourself...i dont get that one...

SSA

well i mean we are selfish and dont marry a person but their looks or their status or their money .....so these reasons keep people together ,,u take away the reason and they split ...so why get in that situation and more so why in name of sikhi .....

its stupid to marry som1 for their looks, money or status!

i know i wouldnt want to marry some1 for that..

i understand wat u mean but thats not the case always and wid evryone..we r probably likely to meet ppl who r matlabi mostly, but that does not mean evry1 is like that! belive me,some of the ppl i met in my life were jst selfish but that doesnt mean every1 is like that...

we should marry some1 who appreciates us, understands us, accepts us for who we r, and whom we can appreciate, understand and accept and grow to love God and Guru Ji with....so u see wat i mean bro...

:P:respect: :jurra:

and if u keep prayn to God He'll bring the right person in to ure life...so dont u worry veer ji...jst leave all ure worries, pains, and happynesses (i dont think that a word!) at Guru Jis Feet and He'll take care of em all!!

fateh

I believe, This whole marriage thing is "Sanjog" ..Like when its the right time, it will happen--and you won't even know it !...

But, veer..wouldn't you like to be a dad one day? (..and make me a "bhua" one day :LOL::LOL:) ..and explore the wilds of this world with your children?

you have to think the long term too. i am sure your parents would want children/ "bahu" in there home one day.

it isn't always about "selfishness"..anyways veer think of the long term. and do what is best for you and your family.

again, marriages are settled in heaven, but celebrated on earth, the unity of two souls is written right from birth :wink:

fateh!

until next time.

I believe, This whole marriage thing is "Sanjog" ..Like when its the right time, it will happen--and you won't even know it !...

But, veer..wouldn't you like to be a dad one day? (..and make me a "bhua" one day :LOL::LOL:) ..and explore the wilds of this world with your children?

you have to think the long term too. i am sure your parents would want children/ "bahu" in there home one day.

it isn't always about "selfishness"..anyways veer think of the long term. and do what is best for you and your family.

again, marriages are settled in heaven, but celebrated on earth, the unity of two souls is written right from birth :wink:

fateh!

until next time.

SSA

...i understand the point u r making ...would hav been happy to do all that.....i have a younger bro so i thnk he can take care of my parents aspirations...

I myself wont be happy if i marry . As far as being a dad ...could thnk of adopting someone ...so u can still be a bhua

:D

• 2 weeks later...