Marrying Your Cousin Not A Good Idea......

dalsingh101

First cousin and same surname marriage is not allowed in khatri and arora community,  it considers taboo.  Its happening in arora sikh community in Afghanistan due to low population and India arora doesn't want to marry with them.  In hindu khatri and arora community i dindt even hear about it which gather maximum no of population. In Hindu punjabi community like arora,  khatri it considers sin to marriage within first cousin.  

On 24/08/2010 at 2:03 AM, dalsingh101 said:

First cousin and same surname marriage is not allowed in khatri and arora community,  it considers taboo.  Its happening in arora sikh community in Afghanistan due to low population and India arora doesn't want to marry with them.  In hindu khatri and arora community i dindt even hear about it which gather maximum no of population. In Hindu punjabi community like arora,  khatri it considers sin to marriage within first cousin.  

On 03/09/2015 at 6:38 PM, Guest Mola Jatt said:

Jatt are also come from Pakistan and thier girls admin cut by muslim and same story according to you. First cousin and same surname marriage is not allowed in khatri and arora community,  it considers taboo.  Its happening in arora sikh community in Afghanistan due to low population and India arora doesn't want to marry with them.  In hindu khatri and arora community i dindt even hear about it which gather maximum no of population. In Hindu punjabi community like arora,  khatri it considers sin to marriage within first cousin.  

Hindu khatri have large number of population and they have considered as higest class of india.  Cousin marriage and marriage within same clan consider sin and taboo. Even you even think to about it with family,  you can thrown out of family and you lost your all self respect. Hindu kahtri is live with bhrahmins and bania in society. Sikh khatri and arora have small population but its even considered evil to marriage within cousin.  I never heard or read hindu khatri or mehta people marrying cousin or close relative.  I have heard about sikh khatri and arora from Afghanistan doing this because of low population and poverty and some small sikh clans do that because of small population and poverty. 

Hindu khatri have large number of population and they have considered as higest class of india.  Cousin marriage and marriage within same clan consider sin and taboo. Even you even think to about it with family,  you can thrown out of family and you lost your all self respect. Hindu kahtri is live with bhrahmins and bania in society. Sikh khatri and arora have small population but its even considered evil to marriage within cousin.  I never heard or read hindu khatri or mehta people marrying cousin or close relative.  I have heard about sikh khatri and arora from Afghanistan doing this because of low population and poverty and some small sikh clans do that because of small population and poverty. 

2 hours ago, amardeep said:

It’s funny I’ve been thinking for long that the Afghan Sikh community in London appear to have signs of intermarrying inbred within family. They have unusual facial traits not seen amongst Afghan Muslims or Indian Sikhs. 

What do you mean inbred within family? Marrying cousins or siblings?

Whereever Sikhs were a microscopic minority, they probably married their cousins due to their low populations.

Bhul chuk maaf

41 minutes ago, Godfather007 said:

I have heard about sikh khatri and arora from Afghanistan doing this because of low population and poverty and some small sikh clans do that because of small population and poverty. 

What about Hindus in Afghanistan? Was cousin marriages common among them? Even they had a low population in Afghanistan.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 years later...
On 8/6/2021 at 12:38 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Bro, I don't know why you don't put up at least the sakhi number when you quote like this? You know these translations can be dubious, at least give people options to look further into them quickly by more detailed references, like sakhi or page number. It's not hard for you is it. 

Sorry Paaji.

It is from Sakhi# 8.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

• 5 months later...