Delhi Gurdwara

Mr Sardar

I have a question for you, if you don't mind me asking.

Do you live in the UK? born in UK?

Second Question is, how much do you believe in Sikhi?

If the answers to the above are YES and 100% belief.

Then, may I suggest the following

Tell your relative to report their findings to the Press, expose the DSGPC for what you claim them to be. Gather all the evidence, bank statements, etc and report them.

If they loose their job, then support them until they find another job.

Frauds with Gurdwara money has been going on for a long time, its nothing new, be it in India, UK or US.

Question is, instead of posting a thread on a website, why don't you do something about it?

I really see no point in this thread, apart from the fact it spreads bad rumours.

On top of that, you have no source, apart from your relative who works for them and who told you this.

Suspect.

Thank you for the negative reply.

Right, so if I had agreed with you, its OK, but if I disagree, present an different opinion, I am negative.

I am not going to ruin someones career for my own values, I am aware that in the past when it has come to reporting things nothing much happens generally especially with the rest of propoganda going on,

Then why come on here and report unsubstantiated rumours?

If this is how everyone going to act then why even use the word panth where is the ekta and brotherhood (as they say dog eat dog world)- me personally I have many battles to take on my self (bring self peace/humility/join with God, bring world peace, end world hunger, etc.).

NO, you were asked about a source, you had none and now you are going all defensive and emotional.

lol.

Here is a suggestion for you;

how much do you believe in Sikhi?

How much I believe in Sikhi is none of your business, but I have at times put my money where my mouth is and where I had to act I have.

But what I don't do is spread rumours.

If the answers to the above are YES and 100% belief.

why do you not go to India and investigate all of this and deal with it.

Otherwise sir you have nothing constructive to say.

Come with 100% proof, otherwise stick to your "world peace and end world hunger progamme"

Infact, why don't you contact Sikh Channel, Sangat Trust, Khalsa Aid, Panjab Radio, Amrit Bani radio, The "mighty" Khalsa Alliance, etc, and see if they will help you, help your relative when they "out" the DGPC for the criminals they are.

In the end, if you are telling the truth, which I believe you are, then why not act?

The rest is upto you. Good Luck.

What I find interesting is that, since the Delhi Sikhs have parted with the Panjabi SGPC, all they have had is bad press? Are the current SGPC that "clean" that they can't put a foot wrong?

As far as I am concerned, the whole lot of them are thieves, the older thieve is crying because they now have less money to steal, now with Harayana going their own way, I wonder what will happen next....

But, all is happening according to Wahegurus Hukam.