Respecting Sants

yeah

i wrote like this huge post explaining eveyrthing i dunno if i posted it in here but they probably didnt show it and i dont even care, its all good.. im no one to tell others how to live their lives, even if it doesn't make sense to bow to people, if others still do it, i don't really care... i just hope guru gives them kirpa and gives me some too

you guys should consult other people if you want to find out more about this.. i suggest checking out the akj site, talking to akj people, talking to dhodra people, talkin to sikhnet people (its sad we have so many different titles under 1 Panth) but if you do that, you'll get more opinions

-fateh

yeah

i wrote like this huge post explaining eveyrthing i dunno if i posted it in here but they probably didnt show it and i dont even care, its all good.. im no one to tell others how to live their lives, even if it doesn't make sense to bow to people, if others still do it, i don't really care... i just hope guru gives them kirpa and gives me some too

you guys should consult other people if you want to find out more about this.. i suggest checking out the akj site, talking to akj people, talking to dhodra people, talkin to sikhnet people (its sad we have so many different titles under 1 Panth) but if you do that, you'll get more opinions

-fateh

I deleted war like posts. If you have any further input please post it. I have no favouritism on this site and if mods have then I won't allow it. As far as, you have something which is coming from Gurbani not from personal opinions sikhawareness.com has nothing against it. Feel free to post it once again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

war like? it had references from other people and banee, i was jus responding to n3o :?

who cares

fateh

I have said that feel free to post but still if you want to show me "who cares" attitude then do as your wish. I didn't use war like word for your posts.

Best Wishes,