Can God hear ur thoughts?

In Guru Granth Shaib, is der ne ting written which say dat God can hear ur thoughts? Da reason i'm asking is because, i'm trying 2 experment by doing Naam Siran in my thoughts 8) .

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD.

THE NAME IS TRUTH.

CREATIVE BEING PERSONIFIED. NO FEAR. NO HATRED.

IMAGE OF THE UNDYING, BEYOND BIRTH, SELF-EXISTENT.

BY GURU'S GRACE ~

CHANT AND MEDITATE:

TRUE IN THE PRIMAL BEGINNING. TRUE THROUGHOUT THE AGES.

TRUE HERE AND NOW. O NANAK, FOREVER AND EVER TRUE. || 1 ||

By thinking, He cannot be reduced to thought, even by thinking hundreds of thousands of times. By remaining silent, inner silence is not obtained, even by remaining lovingly absorbed deep within. The hunger of the hungry is not appeased, even by piling up loads of worldly goods. Hundreds of thousands of clever tricks, but not even one of them will go along with you in the end. So how can you become truthful? And how can the veil of illusion be torn away? O Nanak, it is written that you shall obey the Hukam of His Command, and walk in the Way of His Will. || 1 || By His Command, bodies are created; His Command cannot be described. By His Command, souls come into being; by His Command, glory and greatness are obtained. By His Command, some are high and some are low; by His Written Command, pain and pleasure are obtained. Some, by His Command, are blessed and forgiven; others, by His Command, wander aimlessly forever. Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command. O Nanak, one who understands His Command, does not speak in ego. || 2 || Some sing of His Power-who has that Power? Some sing of His Gifts, and know His Sign and Insignia. Some sing of His Glorious Virtues, Greatness and Beauty. Some sing of knowledge obtained of Him, through difficult philosophical studies. Some sing that He fashions the body, and then again reduces it to dust. Some sing that He takes life away, and then again restores it.

God is always around us so there is no reason to doubt that he does't listen to us. Whatever we do it happens because God wants us to do so......

God don't have human body so if you're looking for ears of God then you need to read definition of God in Sikhism which I have posted above.

God exist before light, echo, sound so we cannot measure or test him.

God is spirit.

Please, read the below link to read his praise.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/skh/granth/gr44.htm

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

I believe that when it comes to naam simran, when we do it out loud, it is almost a baby step TOWARDS that inner simran... For ME, that's my ultimate goal... to have naam so deeply intertwined within me that every breath i take, every beating of my heart, actually say's 'vaheguroo'. To me that would kinda be me and akaal purakh as one entity.... where akaal purakh is the ocean, and we are a drop of water from that ocean..... when that naam is inside of you, you would become one with that ocean again.

Remember RupZ, sometimes mahraj IS our thoughts.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Yeah, i kindha believe dat god is our conscience, telling us good from bad, etc.

I also feel i can speak 2 god and god replys bak 2 me by da goose bumps and wid da aid of my conscience.

SSA

i thnk god can hear our thoughts well other day i was thinking of eating water melon than i forgot it , the same weekend there was water melon in langar well nothing serious but i said to myself well i had forgotton but the waheguru didnt .

though a small incident but things like these keep happening. many more experiences where even without doing a ardaas things happen as if the god likes giving surprises.

wjkk wjkf

Yeah i tink i kno bout surprises. I wanted a pair of indigo black jeans :wink: , and i looked everywhere 4 da right pair in da 1 day, den i nearly said, "O, 4get it". Den i went 2 da last shop, and guess wot, der dey were! Wid da exact same size i needed! And dey were on sale! :D Den i said thank u god, x.

Waheguru Certainly hears your thoughts. I prayed in the morning to rab ji to find me a job and i was called for an interview the same day. After the inetrview i kept doing ardas that i hope i get the job and i did get the job :)

Ghat ghat ke antar ki janat, Bhalle bure ki pir pachanat

When God know 100% about us then why does he not stop us from doing the wrong. Why He would allow us to perform a bad deed. Isn't He playing with us.

ssa

we are taught things at school by a teacher , and than we are tested , even before taking tests a teacher would know how a student would fare .

but than that doesnt mean that the student who has not studied hard should not fail. on the other hand who studies hard but faces some problems goes back to the teacher he deserves to pass.

the god knows everything , he would also help us win 5 devils and stop us from commiting bad deeds but biggest obstacle is ego , till ego is present we will not call him for help.

Wjkk wjkf

the god knows everything , he would also help us win 5 devils and stop us from commiting bad deeds but biggest obstacle is ego , till ego is present we will not call him for help

Yes but He is the one who has given us the ego and 5 Vikaars. I think he is playing games with us...

yeah it all coes down to ego!!!

God hears u b4 u, God is therein each and every emotion... in eash thought, the moreGurmantar and Moolmantar+Paat u do, the stronger God will reside in u. Then u'll begin to see the magic.

By magic i mean peace of mind and a spark inside of u...