Dressing Modestly?

This is not a bed time story but a true story.

This woman use to walk naked infront of people. So one man approached and asked her why you walking naked for?? She goes i m looking for an partner who has control over the desires and 5 vices to get married. Unfortuanetely, few of fake sadhus, rishis and muniyas start lookin at her and revealed the inner flith within themselves. She replied, world is full of flith because everyone was lookin at her. Finally she found rose in the dirty pond who didnt looked her (Which also means has completely won over desires and 5 vices).

so thats a experiment for me. But i wont try it because woman or men lik her its 1 out of million who had no problem gettin naked because she had controlled over it and had no insecurties same with the partner she met... lol :LOL::LOL:

Note: I ll find the refrence to this true-story. I remember i read it somewhere or hear it. I cant remember it right now but i ll attach the refrence by tommorow.

Regards,

lol

show us the reference then

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!!! though I didn't read this discussion full... ( Very Long hai).. still.. I can't stop myself from laughing... and writing this here. Well.. before commenitng on this topic.. I should take out some time and read the full discussion.. but.. I will express myself here.. choice of Cloths should be a very persnol issue. It is individual's responsibility to take care the "his/her Modesty"... from the parts i have gone through,i feel, we have been mostly discussing.. woman "Modesty" of dressing... What about men?? Anyway... One should/need not look into religious scripture(?)/books to see what to wear today and what not. C'mmon guys... Think a little bit yourself too.. dressing should be based upon the society, ocassion, mood, age etc... This is really hilarious to consult religious things for this simple point. My personal view about dressing .. you should look smart.. not seducing and , at the same time, Stupid.

Regards

ok what rule is there that wearing shorts is bad?? i mean of COURSE i am not goin to wear shorts to gurdwara, or relgious function, but if im going out with friends, playin soccer, or even just out i should be able to wear shorts, right?? well recently someone told me i wasn't allowed to because i was sikh... then im like if BOYS are allowed to wear shorts, then why can't i?

is it my fault that some people can't control their hormones (trust me i don't want to say that, its juz the truth, mannn ewwwww)

well anywayz one love

ps..when guyz wear SPEEDOS, thaz wrong man thaz juz plane wrong! lol

ok what rule is there that wearing shorts is bad?? i mean of COURSE i am not goin to wear shorts to gurdwara, or relgious function, but if im going out with friends, playin soccer, or even just out i should be able to wear shorts, right?? well recently someone told me i wasn't allowed to because i was sikh... then im like if BOYS are allowed to wear shorts, then why can't i?

You Can.. and You should.. Don't Fiker...

is it my fault that some people can't control their hormones (trust me i don't want to say that, its juz the truth, mannn ewwwww)

well anywayz one love

lol!!! Control kero...

• 3 weeks later...

look its all about intentions....im sure everyone realises that

if you go out with shorts on with the intention of looking more appealing to some guy or girl then i dont think thats good...

but if you generally dont care..then thats fine....but at the same time if you know what you are wearing will cause you to get the wrong sort of attention then why do you wear it??

i always find it so stupid when a girl who goes out to a nightclub is wearing the bare minimum of clothes to cover herself up....and then gets raped or harassed by someone and she complains??

the whole intent of wearing such revealing clothes is to get that attention...

its all about intentions ppl...many ppl have said this before and many ppl will say it again but its your intentions that count and only Vahiguru can judge you..