www.sarbloh.info

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BikramjitSingh

Be weary..

The only way to promote an anti-Sikh site is to post it's url and then either make up various accounts for yourself under different names at Sikh forums or get your friends to post about how great a site is. No Sikh who knows his Sikh history would be taken in by the stuff on that website. The creator of that website is not interested in discussion but that you accept everything he has written otherwise you are not 'openminded'

NarSingh is probably the same guy posting as Nihang on Sikh history.

Moderator Note: No personal attacks please

Gurfateh

Bikramjit Singh

Sri Akaal Ji Sahai

Once again, we ask people such as "Bikramjit Singh", etc, to provide objective evidence from historical texts and/or scripture to refute what has been presented on www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidiya.org.

We request that such people leave personal attacks outside of objectivity, along with their inflated egos. Unless of course this is the only way they can gain credibility/ego boosts for their opinions on a discussion forum.

Sadly Bikramjit Singh seems very sore that his desire for attention was ignored on another Discussion Forum and seeks to appease himself. To find out why Bikramjit Singh was ignored, please refer to the quote at the end of this post.

If you wish to refute what has been presented on the websites, please email info@sarbloh.info or info@shastarvidiya.org along with your evidence.

Akaal hee Akaal

Sri Akaal Ji Sahai

Once again, we ask people such as "Bikramjit Singh", etc, to provide objective evidence from historical texts and/or scripture to refute what has been presented on www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidiya.org.

We request that such people leave personal attacks outside of objectivity, along with their inflated egos. Unless of course this is the only way they can gain credibility/ego boosts for their opinions on a discussion forum.

Sadly Bikramjit Singh seems very sore that his desire for attention was ignored on another Discussion Forum and seeks to appease himself. To find out why Bikramjit Singh was ignored, please refer to the quote at the end of this post.

If you wish to refute what has been presented on the websites, please email info@sarbloh.info or info@shastarvidiya.org along with your evidence.

Akaal hee Akaal

no offence - but the only person who seems to have the ego is u

fateh

Sri Akaal Ji Sahai

There is no use insulting someone then claiming that no offence is intended.

Everyone has an ego, to be without one is not to be human. However, when ego clouds objectivity then it becomes an issue. Whether a person wishes to deal with this depends on their karams.

We do not claim to be all-knowing or supreme, that is is why we desire that people come forward with what they disagree with so that all may benefit.

However, on a discussion forum it is evident that some individuals prefer to get personal that is why they cannot be suitable platforms for debate regarding these topics. If you still consider this to be egotistical, so be it. Life goes on.

Do not blame your own insecurity and ignorance on us....seek to rectify it not to whine about it.

If you do not like what has been said on the website, then we suggest you exercise your freedom and avoid these websites. Unlike mainstream Sikhism, we do not seek to convert anyone, nor impose our views upon them, nor do we seek anyone's approval, as this Sikhi is Sanatan...ie, eternal and will exist regardless.

ok firstly - u took it as an insult when i said u had ego???

so why do u insult other people sayin they have "infatuated egos"

words that hurt u - hurt others too

and secondly - have u seen me post up whether i think that website is wrong - or even right?... ive said ive been confused by it

this is a forum - for people to discuss their views.. is it wrong for someone to say whats on their mind??...

u say "some individuals prefer to get personal that is why they cannot be suitable platforms for debate regarding these topics. " u aint even debating - how can anyone debate when all u say email me - or come to the akharas -

its nothin to do with ego at all...no one is proclaiming to be higher then anyone - questioning is ego nowadays is it??....

Guest BikramjitSingh

Narsingh

Instead of launching attacks against me for my supposed ego and desire for attention why not act as any sensible person would and either state that I am wrong and you are not the guy posting as Nihang or accept that it is true. Why make a song and dance about every little thing.

If you were not Nihang then my sincere apologies, I did actually say you were probably the same person.

Gurfateh

Bikramjit Singh

Guest BikramjitSingh

what did Nihang say on the sikh history site?

1. Misquoted Gurbani which he had cut and pasted from an RSS site.. Strange that a Nihang would need quotes from an RSS site.

2. Suggested I meet him at his Akhara in Wolverhampton as in his words 'Guru Gobind Singh used to like to see his Sikhs wrestle', when I suggested a closer venue and a 1-2-1 meeting he claimed he was testing my EGO and disappeared.

I'm not sure whether Narsingh is the same guy as Nihang but his MO on this site suggests he may well be, unless his type of antics are par for the course with these UK neo-Nihangs.

Gurfateh

Bikramjit Singh

• 1 year later...
Guest Sardar Moderator Singh

We do not claim to be all-knowing or supreme, that is is why we desire that people come forward with what they disagree with so that all may benefit.

Do not blame your own insecurity and ignorance on us....seek to rectify it not to whine about it.

This is precisely the reason for the moderation team setting up the 2 Sanatan Sikh 101 Discussions, wherein numerous presently unaddressed pointed on these two threads are all objective and based historical texts, which we trust will allow ALL to benefit when discussed.