Gurmatveechar.com

Kam1825

Gurfateh all apologies for the lack of replies. With regards to more Katha by Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji i have got some more to put up soon and am in the process of getting the katha from the last five years that has been recorded. It will be up soon

Apologies for the lack of updates.

New videos added yesterday by Sant Waryam Singh ji Ratwara Sahib Walae.

The divans are numbered 215,216,218,219 and 220.

More to follow soon

Kam veer ji

Does Giani Mohan Singh ji still do katha on Sangrand?

How old are they?

Giani ji published Gurbani Paath Darshan, but has Giani ji written any material themselves?

Keep the good work veer ji. Although I am more inclined to arths through viakaran I still listen to arths done by Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh ji, I try and take laha from all jathebandis. Gurmatveechar is a great source for learning Gurmat.

Rabb Rakhe

• 1 month later...

I was thinking of visiting Gurdwara Akhand Parkash in December - sangrand to have darshan of Gurdwara and Giani ji.

I wonder if they still do katha on Sangrand now that they are in old age? If not it looks like I will not have chance to have darshan of Giani ji.

They must be one of the spiritually most advanced people on the face of this earth yet not many people know of Giani ji. They just dedicated themseleves to bhagti.

I wish that Giani ji had written some literature too, they have so much gyan. The only book I know of is Gurbani Paath Darshan which was published by Giani ji and I also think they published some gutka's of Gurbani.

Also on the ucharan section for bhindra, I used to think it was Giani Mohan Singh ji giving santhiya but it is not. I think it is his student - 'dhudike' giving the santhiya and answering questions.

Thanks for the update veer ji, keep up the good work!

Rabb Rakhe

Edited by osingh1

• 2 weeks later...

Added yesterday new audio and literature

Audio

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Katha by Student of Prof Sahib Singh (the writer of the Guru Granth Darpan). This will slowly be added and will be completed over the next couple of months

Literature

Punjabi

Aarti - Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae

Suheal Parkash - Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae

Virakat Jeevan - Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae

Ithaas Sant Jagjeet Singh Ji - Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae

Bhannu Parkash - Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae

Nirmal Ashram Rishikesh - Mahant Ram Singh Rishikesh

English

Nirmal Ashram Rishikesh - Mahant Ram Singh Rishikesh

Nirmal Updesh - Mahant Ram Singh Rishikesh

Pearls of Truth - Sant Nikka Singh Virakat

More to follow soon

Dhanvaad veer ji

I was unaware that students of prof sahib Singh ji are doing parchar.

Do you have the name of the Singh doing vichar on Sri Jap Ji Sahib?

Also have you managed to obtain the address for Gurdwara Akhand Parkash?

Keep up the seva bhai sahib, sangat worldwide can now easily access Katha, Kirtan and Gurmat literature.

Edited by osingh1

No worries Singh, I know the rough location of the Gurdwara sahib.

Also does prof Sahib Singh have any other students that are doing parchar?

Prof Sahib Singh ji only did arths through viakaran (grammer) so he may not appeal to those from Samprdai background. However when it comes to grammer of Gurbani and the Sanskrit language, prof Sahib Singh ji is a master. Even though Samprdai Gianis do not really focus on laga matra, many still have good knowledge of Grammer.

Edited by osingh1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Added yesterday

New Katha by Nihang Sandeep Singh

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F02_Present_Day_Katha%2FNihang_Sandeep_Singh

Also added are the two Gurvaak Chanan Teekas by Sant Hari Singh Ji under the literature section. Real Sampardaic writings

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/literature/browse/Steeks_and_Teekas/Sant_Hari_Singh_%28Randhawe_Wale%29

More to follow soon

Added over the last twenty four hours

Keertan audio by Bhai Jasbir Singh Ji (Khanne Wale)

http://www.gurmatvee...8Khanne_wale%29

Also a puratan saroop of the Sri Sarbloh Granth in PDF - Beware it is a large file

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/books/Puratan.Sarbloh.Granth.Saroop.(GurmatVeechar.com).pdf

More to follow soon

Edited by Matheen