Why Do Hindus Hate Sikhs For?

Yes there is a section of Hindus who hate Sikhs and that section is Punjabi Hindus . I live in Delhi NCR and know their mentality but what suprising is that its not Punjabi Brahmins or Banias its Khatris and Aroras.

Even Gurdwara going khatri Arore has anti Sikh mentality they will talk Prahji and Verji at ur face and at ur back they would say admin cut SARDARS Gianis .

Even non Punjabi Hindus dont like Punjabi Hindus (Khatris and Aroras)

Anyone know why these Khatris /Aroras have anti Sikh mentality ?

That is more of a jatt vs khatri thing- Khatris in ancient times were rulers rich powerful educated so forth. Jatts worked on farms however became rich powerful educated so forth. The issue is a cultural behavioural difference and more so sophistication. Plus I would imagine them marrying there daughters to a giani would be like them marrying them off to a cleaner (chumar)- gianis are supposed to be the best of our people. We all don't live up to the sikhi gurusahib gave. I know alot of people who hate gianis. It has to do with the gianis who end up being pedophiles so sterotyping.

Plus all the issues we as sikhs have we blame the giani for it. Gianis try hard aswell they doing there job and they need the sangats support. We really need proper scholar gianis aswell that lack here and there. The image of a pop-belly giani who drinks secretly eats meat and checks out the women in the sangat, brushes his hand all over little girls comes to mind for alot of people. Compared to an extreme giani who has a shotgun to shot you for dropping some prasad accidenctly.

Edited by sarbatdapala

Yes there is a section of Hindus who hate Sikhs and that section is Punjabi Hindus . I live in Delhi NCR and know their mentality but what suprising is that its not Punjabi Brahmins or Banias its Khatris and Aroras.

Even Gurdwara going khatri Arore has anti Sikh mentality they will talk Prahji and Verji at ur face and at ur back they would say admin cut SARDARS Gianis .

all the khatri arora Sikhs i have met are good Sikhs. They do a lot of seva in the Gurdwaras. Are you talking about Hindu khatri/aroras?

Historically there are many, but most recent reason is Khalistani lehar. These Gurudwara going mona Khatris consider sikhi part of Hindu samaj, but long beards and kirpans remind them of that movement.

all the khatri arora Sikhs i have met are good Sikhs. They do a lot of seva in the Gurdwaras. Are you talking about Hindu khatri/aroras?

Yes I am talking about Hindu Khatris / Aroras specially from Multan. These people are real Sikhs Haters they say shit against almost everyone .

They have problem with Sikh , Muslims and Biharis and Haryanvi Jaats.

Because of them Punajbis repo is of arrogant and Show of type people and whats funny about them is against non Punjabis they will show their Punjabi culture but infront of Sikh they will i dont like speaking Punjabi.

These Khatris fudus are Jattwanabe types, they will have Khanda Sticker on their Cars and will wore Kadas but with hate for Sikhs not for Guru Sahibs but SIKHS !! Strange People .

Yes I am talking about Hindu Khatris / Aroras specially from Multan. These people are real Sikhs Haters they say shit against almost everyone .

They have problem with Sikh , Muslims and Biharis and Haryanvi Jaats.

Because of them Punajbis repo is of arrogant and Show of type people and whats funny about them is against non Punjabis they will show their Punjabi culture but infront of Sikh they will i dont like speaking Punjabi.

These Khatris fudus are Jattwanabe types, they will have Khanda Sticker on their Cars and will wore Kadas but with hate for Sikhs not for Guru Sahibs but SIKHS !! Strange People .

These Khatris fudus are Jattwanabe types

Dare I ask. What does this mean?

They want to copy Jatts they all want Bullet Bikes and want to pump up their muscles but they dont have big hearts many times they get kicked by Sikhs .

And its not only these Khatri Arore Hindus its our own Sikh too want to behave like Jatts majority of Sikhs have Bullet Bike with Khanda and Sant Bhindranwale Stickers on them . They all want to wear Punjabi Kurta Pajamas with gol pugh.

Can u believe this that in place like Delhi Sikhs have Sant Bhindranwale stickers on their Cars and Bikes.

They want to copy Jatts they all want Bullet Bikes and want to pump up their muscles but they dont have big hearts many times they get kicked by Sikhs .

And its not only these Khatri Arore Hindus its our own Sikh too want to behave like Jatts majority of Sikhs have Bullet Bike with Khanda and Sant Bhindranwale Stickers on them . They all want to wear Punjabi Kurta Pajamas with gol pugh.

Can u believe this that in place like Delhi Sikhs have Sant Bhindranwale stickers on their Cars and Bikes.

Here we go with that same old Jatt bullshit again.

Why not campaign to have the faith renamed Jattism from Sikhism?

<rolls eyes>

Backwards.

People have sant jarnail singh stickers in delhi now? wow that is a change big one generally delhi lot keep quiet about that and hate bhindranwale his support is more in punjab guess we are seeing a change in sikhi. Alot of these things are just to get the girls but thing is girls are not really into that kind of stuff. Also I noticed the hatred even recollects with hindus trying to throw stones at the early sikhs for rejecting the caste system i.e. becomming untouchables themselves however if anything sikhs have are more accurately following hinduism.

post-3187-130502825404_thumb.jpg

People have sant jarnail singh stickers in delhi now? wow that is a change big one generally delhi lot keep quiet about that and hate bhindranwale his support is more in punjab guess we are seeing a change in sikhi. Alot of these things are just to get the girls but thing is girls are not really into that kind of stuff. Also I noticed the hatred even recollects with hindus trying to throw stones at the early sikhs for rejecting the caste system i.e. becomming untouchables themselves however if anything sikhs have are more accurately following hinduism.

Things have changed a lot Sant Bhindranwale is now undisputed Sikh youth icon all over the world. We Sikhs dont follow Hinduism as there is no such thing called Hinduism . We know who was our founder these so called Hindus , Arya or Sanathan Dharmi dont know about their origin .

What we called to a child who doesn't know about his father.

And they way things are going in India Hinduism will be taken over Bai Shirdi Sai Baba Cult.

They all have become Sai Baba followers , every mandir has his murti now. Fakir Sai has become Om Sai Ram .

How can they worship a Muslim who lived all his life in Mosque and never accepted Hinduism . These fools can worship anything .

Now days Hindus favorite song is Sai by Satinder Sartaj . They think its about their Sai Baba lol.

Wow so much hate towards Hindu's?, perfect example of the mentality of sikh youth's these days.

Come to India outside Punajab stay with they makes you to hate them.

Everything has a limit and these people have crossed their Limit and i am not the exception case every Sikh youth thinks same about Hindus .

They don't like us and say openly against Sikh just because we are in minority . And we reply then we are mad Sardars .

I don't think Sikhs have any future here .

I lived in India but i have i am not Indian .

I am Sikh just Sikh

I have my flag and i have my National Anthem . We all are one Sikh Nation.

Learn from Muslims to live like a Nation in a Nation .

We should burn Indian Flag on 15 th Aug

I would say there are still many sikhs who feel they are Hindu first so going to mandirs there are many sikhs going to mandirs today. I think the hatred goes far back in some respects I think we should actually stand up in many ways for aspects of hindu dharma many hindus don't understand hinduism and maybe we should present bhagat ramanand and the origins of vaishnism even which go against idol worship.

To even write down accurate version of hinduism itself. Shivaism, bramnism, vaishnism, the 6 schools of thought, yoga (tantra), yoga, bhagti marag, shankarcharya, vedism origins of these theologies and how with time have become outdated for the modern world but for the sake of history document these. Sai Baba seems to have done the same thing as bhagat kabir ji. We can already now see pictures and murti of Guru Nanak already in mandirs from sindhis and punjabi hindus, there are pictures of guru sahibs in gurdwaras which was initially introduced by massands but they are not allowed by maryada. We should justify all these figures into proper context aswell. Such as durga who is chandi etc. And there have been many Rams and Shivas.

Aryan samagists just believe worship should be done as havans while bhagati marag only do meditation and some yoga. These are universalistic teachings of dharma that can apply to any religion even for our next generations to understand the backbone of them would be nice before they disappear of the face of the planet and people don't even remember what they are about. Perhaps we can document how all these hindu practices came about like mainstream of hinduism has taken figures out of the puranas and started to worship them.

Edited by sarbatdapala

Come to India outside Punajab stay with they makes you to hate them.

Everything has a limit and these people have crossed their Limit and i am not the exception case every Sikh youth thinks same about Hindus .

They don't like us and say openly against Sikh just because we are in minority . And we reply then we are mad Sardars .

Amar

Do you really live in Delhi NCR? I also live in NCR Gol dastars bullet bikes what type of sikhs are you talking about?Many sikh youths nowadays don't even wear turban but just tie a pony tail or joora behind others just wear patka.Pulsar is the most favoured bike of the Youth because it give much better mileage compared to bullet

As far Hindu's openly badmouthing sardars are concerned I have never faced anything like that.also my brother studied in colleges of haryana and uttar pradesh and he was one of most dominating person in his class with all the hindu friends and is now working in Software company.He never said anything about discrimination or bad words

.Bihari's North easterners face much more discrimination than sardars.

Religion (or more specifically the relationship between Sikhs and Hindus) has become so politicised in India/Panjab that I doubt any solution to animosity is straight forward or quickly achievable. Truth is that Hindus and masses of Sikhs see themselves as having divergent interests. They are locked in a competitive battle, which, seeing as Sikhs have been largely disenfranchised and are a minority, makes their stance difficult. The position is analogous to a much bigger group (Hindus) being in a strong fort on top of a hill with a smaller group (apnay) underneath. The position of the larger groups makes it easy for them to throw things down and damage the smaller, vulnerable group beneath. Not withstanding that the small group in this case have a history of being tough, resilient bastards (whether they can live up to this legacy today is a matter for another discussion.)

The nation within a nation idea isn't actually a bad one, if it can be achieved without dragging us into further unnecessary conflicts. That Jat insularity habit of turning EVERYONE into their enemies, which often gets redirected towards Sikhi in general needs to stop now as well. Because it is just too much to have people from outside acting like jerks towards us and some idiot supremacist bewakoof Sikhs causing internal purthoo on top of that too.

Has it got to the point where the antagonistic dynamic is now so deeply entrenched that it is insurmountable? Could working towards a common goal, mutually beneficial to both parties help? Is there even any will for a rapprochement?

For that to take place we need new narratives, because the old ones pretty much guarantee more friction. Even if Sikhs have genuine grievances. Plus we have to ask, is the current manifestation of the issue about religion anymore or is it really just about economics, status and culture?

Edited by dalsingh101

Even if Sikhs have genuine grievances. Plus we have to ask, is teh current manifestation of the issue about religion anymore or is it really just about economics, status and culture?

Religion is something that is at backburner for most of the urban Indian youths.Majority of youths are just materialistic and want to earn more and more money.Though many times casual jokes of 12 o clock could be thrown at them but again many communities have greivances like Bihari's North eastern people south indians but in today's urban environment sikhs cannot say that they are facing some huge discrimination or something like that.Infact Sikhs are seen as lala,bania type of community because they are among the richest here and own big businesses.

Our people should be getting reading to make a financial killing in an emerging India in my opinion. But yes, all those murders in the 1980s are hard to stomach. I personally find it depressing, I can't even imagine how someone who personally witnessed or survived it must feel....

That being said, the ruling pan de yaars in Amritsar don't really seem to give a serious crap about the surviving family of victims, so maybe we need to just face up to the ugly fact that we are fully sold down the river by our haram zaday politicians, who seem more interested in having horse shows than ANY social work?

Perhaps we need to learn from the attitude of the one legged nihang, who made a belligerent ardas that 'the unripe fruit has fallen from the tree' in response to the mass slaughter of Sikhs in the vada ghallagura?

A part of me is glad that in a few generations the wounds will heal as contemporaries to the evil that befell our people will pass away leaving a generation free from the weight of it all.

The psychology of being oppressed doesn't suit our people.

Edited by dalsingh101

Our people should be getting reading to make a financial killing in an emerging India in my opinion. But yes, all those murders in the 1980s are hard to stomach. I personally find it depressing, I can't even imagine how someone who personally witnessed or survived it must feel....

Well urban Sikhs are reaping the fruits but rural youths are lagging behind.The transport Industry which was once dominated by sikhs in north India is longer dominated by them.Similarly very few sikhs from pind punjab are found in Software industry ,banking.Even in sports I don't know where Sikhs are .IPL cricket league is going on and I don't see many sikhs playing for various teams even in other sports like boxing wrestling racing Sikhs are not visible

Something like Baba Nand singh's teaching can have a united effect if we could organize certain gatherings for even simran of ram and even through some katha of vedic references of ram and gurbani shabads of ram but this kind of thing goes more towards the radhaswami context which would not be easily accepted by sikhs primarily due to the bad relations the aryan samaj created with early singh sabha that goes on today. I don't understand why the aryan samaj kisses muslims ass but openly hate sikhs.

Again I would say education would be a big factor in this to isolate the relations between hinduism and sikhism in a way which does not make it go into hindus manipulating it for there separtists viewpoints guru sahibs themselves said hindus and muslims are both satanic. Perhaps today sikhs have fallen into the same category it would take alot for people to come out of the materlisitic view and into gurmat. It is difficult because we also need strong speakers to engage these topics in english which will also take alot of research we need to do for those kind of lectures.

Such as relations of the ramyan, vedas, gita, purans, sutras, all the bhagats of india and there relations so it also goes into background research of every diety of India and who they originally were before they got mukhti and presented themselves as a god or people presented them as a god kind of similar to how avesta did to all those indo-iranian dieites. Also we need to find out the original purpose of these mandirs how these places of worship were used in the past before brahmins turned them into something else were they places of havans or just meditation grounds.

Edited by sarbatdapala

Well urban Sikhs are reaping the fruits but rural youths are lagging behind.The transport Industry which was once dominated by sikhs in north India is longer dominated by them.Similarly very few sikhs from pind punjab are found in Software industry ,banking.Even in sports I don't know where Sikhs are .IPL cricket league is going on and I don't see many sikhs playing for various teams even in other sports like boxing wrestling racing Sikhs are not visible

Frankly, pendus seem to have little aspiration other than go 'foreign' and work as builders/labourers out here. These people seem to have limited imaginations? I know a good few I meet regularly and they aren't interested in education and have a 'quick scheme' mentality. Maybe the village mentality doesn't help? You frequently meet pendus who are of average intelligence (at best) and still seem to think very highly of themselves i.e. more than they really should.

Really Panjabi cities don't seem any better when you think about it. They are hardly hubs of opportunity.

What happened to the famous Sikh entrepreneurial style? We need philanthropic industrialists. But that desi 'scamming' mentality creates a lot of problems with progress.

Transport Business in no longer a profitable that's why Sikhs have movey away from it. Many of my family members who were in transport business have left it and they all have move into construction business . In India there is a new trend has come up people give their old hoses to builders and he will built three floors and will take one and rest two will be given to owner. Most Sikhs are into this business .

As per my cousins who lived Melbourne Australia, Sikhs have taken over transport business in Melbourne.

Amar

Do you really live in Delhi NCR? I also live in NCR Gol dastars bullet bikes what type of sikhs are you talking about?Many sikh youths nowadays don't even wear turban but just tie a pony tail or joora behind others just wear patka.Pulsar is the most favoured bike of the Youth because it give much better mileage compared to bullet

As far Hindu's openly badmouthing sardars are concerned I have never faced anything like that.also my brother studied in colleges of haryana and uttar pradesh and he was one of most dominating person in his class with all the hindu friends and is now working in Software company.He never said anything about discrimination or bad words

.Bihari's North easterners face much more discrimination than sardars.

Come to west Delhi areas like Tilak Nagar , Sant Nagar, Varinder Ngr, Shahpura , Fateh Ngr , Shiv Ngr and whole area of Jail Road.

I see more bullets then that fudu Pulsar.