Why Do Hindus Hate Sikhs For?

Transport Business in no longer a profitable that's why Sikhs have movey away from it. Many of my family members who were in transport business have left it and they all have move into construction business

Yes it is no longer profitable as it was earlier but I am talking about driving them as Sikhs earlier used to do.A bus truck driver can make 15,000-20,000 per month easily.If uneducated youths of Punjab want to make money in India then it is one of the way.Afterall Sikhs we need large scale employment not a handful of owners of company.

In India there is a new trend has come up people give their old hoses to builders and he will built three floors and will take one and rest two will be given to owner. Most Sikhs are into this business .

It is not a new trend it started 15 years ago.We already did it then and as a result combined property of our joint family is now 25% what it should have been.And I know Sikhs are in builder business if more have joined it then it is good

Come to west Delhi areas like Tilak Nagar , Sant Nagar, Varinder Ngr, Shahpura , Fateh Ngr , Shiv Ngr and whole area of Jail Road.

I see more bullets then that fudu Pulsar.

LOL You are calling Pulsar fudu.Bullet just give mileage of 20-25 while Pulsar 150 giver around 50.Only people which have pockets filled with black money can drive bullet type bikes.may be in some area there may have been more bullets but most of the time you see a Sikh with either Pulsar or any other bike on the roads of delhi

It is not a new trend it started 15 years ago.We already did it then and as a result combined property of our joint family is now 25% what it should have been.And I know Sikhs are in builder business if more have joined it then it is good

LOL even many NRI SIkhs are in this business in India. Even my family is in the builder business. Even though we live in Canada, still someone from the family goes to India once a year to buy a plot of land in Ludhiana or Jalandhar and make a house or stores on it and sell it for a profit. It is really profitable work.

LOL even many NRI SIkhs are in this business in India. Even my family is in the builder business. Even though we live in Canada, still someone from the family goes to India once a year to buy a plot of land in Ludhiana or Jalandhar and make a house or stores on it and sell it for a profit. It is really profitable work.

Land Juggling and property are gold mines of India.Those who have money and experiance in this field can make killing in this field but if you are inexperianced then chances are you could end up as ruined.Once I was talking about plots to a person that how much cheap they were offered and we should have purchased it.He said then you and your brother would have been protecting it with guns as the society sold one plot to 4-5 owners ,most of them engaged legal and illegal battles.

Land and property business is like diamond mines in India but according to Gurmat does this business comes under kirat ki kamai? I don't think so ,too much

black money is involved in it.

LOL You are calling Pulsar fudu.Bullet just give mileage of 20-25 while Pulsar 150 giver around 50.Only people which have pockets filled with black money can drive bullet type bikes.may be in some area there may have been more bullets but most of the time you see a Sikh with either Pulsar or any other bike on the roads of delhi

Nobody buy Pulsar these days and most of the bullets that Sikhs have are second hand modified it cost just 35000 rupees. The areas i am talking have 50 % Sikh population of Delhi.

Yes it is no longer profitable as it was earlier but I am talking about driving them as Sikhs earlier used to do.A bus truck driver can make 15,000-20,000 per month easily.If uneducated youths of Punjab want to make money in India then it is one of the way.Afterall Sikhs we need large scale employment not a handful of owners of company.

Many Sikh have started driving Cabs for BPO but problem is its very tiring Job and you need contacts to get good profitable routs.

• 9 years later...

Why Do Hindus Hate Sikhs For?

I would say, the whole world is crazy/mad.

Each and every follower of the different dharams on this earth has hatred for others.

And not because the dharams are right or wrong, that is a different matter, but because of intolerance and ego, thus a heavy cover of ignorance covering their budhi.

The fact is, nobody has seen that highest supreme Truth, be it in any dharam, not with their physical eyes, but with their inner spiritual faculty of seeing within.

Had anybody seen that supreme Truth, would have realized that it is the One same Light which shines within all.

It is under the dirty polluted mind, that man commits atrocities against their fellow human beings.

Why the hell trying to convert or force others to bring them into our dharam? 

Each one has his/her own load of karam on their heads, nobody can increase or diminish it, let everyone believe or not believe, in what way will it profit us.

We have not yet saved our souls for we ourselves are weak, so why the hell to change others? Utter madness.

Then too people say we are religious and we will go to heaven ... What a nonsense ....

The spiritual path is individual not collective as the fools try to convince others ... Then, what the hell can anyone do for others, isnt that madness?

We are responsible of destroying this planet with all our petty mindedness, with our wars, conversions, hatred, killings, as seen in the past and as well as in the present days, and for sure it will continue so.

We do not know how to live in peace and respect towards others, we blindly laugh at others, and thus spread hatred and anger in others, this in return creates violence and as a consequence of it, wars, disputes, killlings ....

If anybody wants to be muslim, let them be.

If anybody wants to be a hindu, let them be.

If anybody wants to be a christian, let them be.

If I want to be a sikh, it is my problem, not of others.

If anybody wants to go to hell, or heaven, let them go, for in no way can anyone change anybody´s fate.

The main thing is to stop being so petty minded, and start being better human beings.

Nature has created every being and placed them in their own natural circumstances, so let us not be foolish and go against Nature.

I was just recalling @Lucky Jee´s post some days back, for when he faced yam doots in the inner realms, he was not asked to which race or country or dharam did he belong ... but only if he had done Nam simran. 

And for this very reason, he was spared and sent back to earth to make out something(Nam simran) which really matters, in order to acquire salvation of his soul, and which he is doing diligently as a top priority in his present life.

Not that he is running away from his worldly duties, but has realized that human life is very precious, and not to be lost so cheaply, and that the only devotion which is accepted in His darbar is Nam kee kamaee.

Bhaee parapat manukh de hureeya, Gobind milan kee yeh tayree bareeya.

That much importance is of human life, to only realize Him.

• 1 year later...
On 5/9/2011 at 4:21 AM, amar_jkp said:

No Punjabi Khatri want to be jatt…they are highly educated and rich class. Far more educated and civilized than jat Sikhs . They are everywhere top in India defense forces leadership, innovators, researchers, sportsperson, CEO, head of industries, civil services and what not. They are much less in population compared to jatt Sikhs. jatt are majority in Punjab and dominate using illegal and unethical methods and that is why Punjab is 0 today. Khatris Punjabis hindu outside Punjab don’t give a any attention to jat Sikhs . Infact outside Punjab jatt Sikhs are irrelevant, bottom of the hierarchy. 

Yes I am talking about Hindu Khatris / Aroras specially from Multan. These people are real Sikhs Haters they say shit against almost everyone .

They have problem with Sikh , Muslims and Biharis and Haryanvi Jaats.

Because of them Punajbis repo is of arrogant and Show of type people and whats funny about them is against non Punjabis they will show their Punjabi culture but infront of Sikh they will i dont like speaking Punjabi.

These Khatris fudus are Jattwanabe types, they will have Khanda Sticker on their Cars and will wore Kadas but with hate for Sikhs not for Guru Sahibs but SIKHS !! Strange People .